Proof mewing works

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

In order my Dad and my mum.
3 extractions, 4 extractions + braces
Dad mouth breathes partially especially when sleeping and mum mouth breathes seasonally due to allergies
Now according to genetics what do I look like even though I have nose breathed since childhood?
Subhuman recessed?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: magnificentcel, Subhuman trash, goat2x and 19 others
prognathic slayer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 7753, Chadeep and 4 others
warrior skulls me

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 440132
View attachment 440134
In order my Dad and my mum.
3 extractions, 4 extractions + braces
Dad mouth breathes partially especially when sleeping and mum mouth breathes seasonally due to allergies
Now according to genetics what do I look like even though I have nose breathed since childhood?
Subhuman recessed?

They're both close to obese as well as in their late 40s.

You're normal-weight and about 19.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Golang, Chadelite and 4 others
They're both close to obese as well as in their late 40s.

You're normal-weight and about 19.
My dad weighs 85 kg same height as me (im 80kg)
and my mum is borderline underweight at 60kg you are fooled by their poor bone growth they never had good faces like mine even in their younger photos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Chadelite, Deleted member 7125 and 7 others
My dad weighs 85 kg same height as me (im 80kg)
and my mum is borderline underweight at 60kg you are fooled by their poor bone growth they never had good faces like mine even in their younger photos.

Poor bone growth or saggy skin concealing the bone's growth?

Post their younger faces.

• +1
Bro
You would literally be swimming in pussy if you were white

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Golang, Chadelite and 15 others
Poor bone growth or saggy skin concealing the bone's growth?

Post their younger faces.
dont wanna dox them but they never had good growth.
I could black out their eyes but its literally recessed they have dental crowding.

dont wanna dox them but they never had good growth.
I could black out their eyes but its literally recessed they have dental crowding.

You're saying you maxed your predisposed genetic looks potential and they didn't.

I buy that.

• +1
You're saying you maxed your predisposed genetic looks potential and they didn't.

I buy that.
yea they were mouthbreathers I never naturally mouthbreathed for any significant period of time.

Bro
You would literally be swimming in pussy if you were white

Someone photoshop a wig on @SubhumanCurrycel and see if he improves his PSL.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Chad69
It does work, but it's cope after you start teenage.

12 yo is the last year to get good results imo.

Nevertheless, i'm mirin your forward growth, maybe you had good posture during childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
It does work, but it's cope after you start teenage.

12 yo is the last year to get good results imo.

Nevertheless, i'm mirin your forward growth, maybe you had good posture during childhood.
most growth happened 16-18

but then again I NEVER had any recession at any points like my parents.

Yeah, it's hairline man. Distracts from your good masculine jaw and nose. Even your eye-area is solid.
Iam telling you man
If he was white he would be a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Yeah, it's hairline man. Distracts from your good masculine jaw and nose. Even your eye-area is solid.
My hairline is natural/born with I am not norwooding
My hair became overall thin due to medical treatment when I was 12 and never came back.

• +1
Reactions: godirl
Iam telling you man
If he was white he would be a slayer

He needs to move to Russia or some cold all-year-round country and have an excuse to wear a beanie all-the-time.

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Chadeep, Marsiere214 and 1 other person

THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASEARCHES THAT SHOW HOW MUCH MOUTH BREATHING IS UNHEALTHY: IT INCREASES THE LIKEHOOD OF HEARTH DIESEASES, LUNG INFECTION, CROOKED TEETH, RECESSED FACIAL BONES ETC,
HOWEVER THERE IS NOT ONE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT HOLDING YOUR FUCKING TONGUE AGAINST IS PALATE IS USEFUL

NOSE BREATHING IS NOT MEWING

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
My hairline is natural/born with I am not norwooding
My hair became overall thin due to medical treatment when I was 12 and never came back.

I see. What have you looked into for treating this?

This is a good 2PSL being missed-out on here.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASEARCHES THAT SHOW HOW MUCH MOUTH BREATHING IS UNHEALTHY: IT INCREASES THE LIKEHOOD OF HEARTH DIESEASES, LUNG INFECTION, CROOKED TEETH, RECESSED FACIAL BONES ETC,
HOWEVER THERE IS NOT ONE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT HOLDING YOUR FUCKING TONGUE AGAINST IS PALATE IS USEFUL

NOSE BREATHING IS NOT MEWING
well I naturally mewed.
When I first heard of it at 16 I thought thats what everyone did by default

top tier jaw bro
F2E6BCA5 671B 44DB 927E 95DA81763C6A

• Love it
I see. What have you looked into treating this?

This is a good 2PSL being missed-out on here.
I cant do anythng.
I had chemo when I was 12 and that killed my hair follicle cells and they never came back the way they were before.
Doctors say I can take minox (did for a year and a half never helped and ruined my skin) but fin wont work.

I just cope with castor oil and microneedling rn.

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6908
Did you mew or just nose breathe? I nose breathed without mewing

Nvm I read replies

• +1
Did you mew or just nose breathe? I nose breathed without mewing

Nvm I read replies
Yea I mewed naturally since I was a kid but at age 15 1/2 I found out about mewing and made sure I also held that position in my sleep.
Also started chewing hard gum

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I cant do anythng.
I had chemo when I was 12 and that killed my hair follicle cells and they never came back the way they were before.
Doctors say I can take minox (did for a year and a half never helped and ruined my skin) but fin wont work.

I just cope with castor oil and microneedling rn.
If follicles are dead then transplant would be the only option?

• +1
If follicles are dead then transplant would be the only option?
I can’t do hair transplant because I don’t have a sufficient donor region + it’s all around the scalp.
I can only do hair systems
Castor oil helped a decent amount tbh imo but not as much as I needed it to

Mirin pajeet

• Love it
What do your grandparents look like though

What do your grandparents look like though
They were raised on farms and had very rough diets so their craniofacial growth was normal.
They literally tore sugar canes with their teeth and ate very fiborous plants and tough meats.
My dads mum has unironically a better maxilla than I do his father had a normal profile
My mums dad has a face kinda like mine except I have a bit more mandible length and my mums mum has wide cheekbones

My mum and dad both moved to a western country when they were young, my mum developed allergies and sinus issues which caused her ton mouthbreathe and require lots of dental work and same with my dad.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
They were raised on farms and had very rough diets so their craniofacial growth was normal.
They literally tore sugar canes with their teeth and ate very fiborous plants and tough meats.
My dads mum has unironically a better maxilla than I do his father had a normal profile
My mums dad has a face kinda like mine except I have a bit more mandible length and my mums mum has wide cheekbones

My mum and dad both moved to a western country when they were young, my mum developed allergies and sinus issues which caused her ton mouthbreathe and require lots of dental work and same with my dad.
So your genes aren't that bad after all. Yes, environment does play a role, but genes are at the very least just as important.

• +1
So you're genes aren't that bad after all. Yes, environment does play a role, but genes are at the very least just as important.
The point I had made with this post was that genes = potential.
My parents had good genes and good potential but due to environment they never accomplished it, arguably I did in terms of facial development.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
The point I had made with this post was that genes = potential.
My parents had good genes and good potential but due to environment they never accomplished it, arguably I did in terms of facial development.
You might be interested in the work of Weston A. Price (you probably heard of him already), although it's nothing new.

• +1
You might be interested in the work of Weston A. Price (you probably heard of him already), although it's nothing new.
Yea how he traveled the world and found that humans living in more primitive environments had better health and proper facial development and wide pallets etc.

Processes foods and refined sugar ffs

Yea how he traveled the world and found that humans living in more primitive environments had better health and proper facial development and wide pallets etc.
Phytic acid in grains inhibiting micronutrient absorption and lack of fat-soluble vitamins, for example.
It's pretty easy to realize the basics without adhering to any type of complicated diet or missing out.

The fat-solubles can easily be supplemented through cod liver oil and vitamin K supplements and the phytic acid content in foods can be reduced through soaking and sprouting or by avoiding whole grains and consuming grains and grain products low in phytic acid instead.
White flour products are already low in PA anyway, but also low in (trace) minerals and other micronutrients. These should be reintroduced through other food sources such as sugar cane syrup/molasses.

If you live in the US, I would try to avoid white flour products though, because they are being fortified with bromide, iron and - also in other countries - even aluminium.
Even organic foods are laden with pesticides (different kinds than conventionally-treated ones though, often copper-based).

On of the most important nutrients I can't stress enough is vitamin C. Without it, you can eat all the nutrient-dense foods in the world and take all the mineral supplements you want, but you won't be absorbing them without vitamin C.

There's simple adjustments you can make in your diet that would have a profound effect on your health, energy levels and even looks to some extent.
Avoiding all contaminants and not ingesting any questionable chemicals though is almost impossible nowadays. But you can still make things so much better.

• Love it
I can’t do hair transplant because I don’t have a sufficient donor region + it’s all around the scalp.
I can only do hair systems
Castor oil helped a decent amount tbh imo but not as much as I needed it to
why did minox ruin your skin?

Mirin jaw

• Love it
Ur a chad

• Love it
Rhino + chin implant

Attachments

• 8A3F2E83-39CE-40A8-BD0D-BB58B99A3742.png
    8A3F2E83-39CE-40A8-BD0D-BB58B99A3742.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 350B6C87-5680-47D4-AD74-1D9A8D3124DC.jpeg
    350B6C87-5680-47D4-AD74-1D9A8D3124DC.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Love it
Reactions: PeaceAndLove and SubhumanCurrycel
is your hair finally coming back?

is your hair finally coming back?
Kinda kinda not really.
Doing a lot of shit right now follow up is in 2 months they will measure with tools them to analyse wether it’s improved

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and AutisticBeaner
Kinda kinda not really.
Doing a lot of shit right now follow up is in 2 months they will measure with tools them to analyse wether it’s improved
gl as far as i know indian people usually have REALLY good hair quality, its really worth it for you
btw im on a similar boat, my parents have dogshit facial structure but somehow mine is fairly decent, i neved mewd as a kid but was never a mouth breather as well, guess thats why

• +1
Kinda kinda not really.
Did your hair change texture as well- Like the individual strands themselves? I took accutane and my hair is RAPIDLY shedding even 3 months off, and since accutane is also used as a chemo therapy, I'm scared my hair will never grow back much like it did yours

Did your hair change texture as well- Like the individual strands themselves? I took accutane and my hair is RAPIDLY shedding even 3 months off, and since accutane is also used as a chemo therapy, I'm scared my hair will never grow back much like it did yours
Most people do get theirs back
Can’t really compare it to chemo I was literally deathbed tier so it’s different
Even so liken 90%+ get their hair back

v
Phytic acid in grains inhibiting micronutrient absorption and lack of fat-soluble vitamins, for example.
It's pretty easy to realize the basics without adhering to any type of complicated diet or missing out.

The fat-solubles can easily be supplemented through cod liver oil and vitamin K supplements and the phytic acid content in foods can be reduced through soaking and sprouting or by avoiding whole grains and consuming grains and grain products low in phytic acid instead.
White flour products are already low in PA anyway, but also low in (trace) minerals and other micronutrients. These should be reintroduced through other food sources such as sugar cane syrup/molasses.

If you live in the US, I would try to avoid white flour products though, because they are being fortified with bromide, iron and - also in other countries - even aluminium.
Even organic foods are laden with pesticides (different kinds than conventionally-treated ones though, often copper-based).

On of the most important nutrients I can't stress enough is vitamin C. Without it, you can eat all the nutrient-dense foods in the world and take all the mineral supplements you want, but you won't be absorbing them without vitamin C.

There's simple adjustments you can make in your diet that would have a profound effect on your health, energy levels and even looks to some extent.
Avoiding all contaminants and not ingesting any questionable chemicals though is almost impossible nowadays. But you can still make things so much better.
vitamin c requirements are vastly overstated
you dont need mroe then 10-100mg per day for optimal status if you arent eating a lot of carbs

Ur not white tho