Proof of females inherent mental inferiorty

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (u r my all slaves)🏴‍☠️
Women are so easily influenced and cucked by the opinions of others like the media, or their friends. It’s like they are an hive mind and cannot work as a single entity. This is a sign of weakness. Women are just children in adult bodies. Why are they so retarded? @i_love_roosters sorry but I have to say

say Mohammed the false prophet was correct in saying is that “women are mentally deficient”

Ironically islams take on females is not only based but very true and cannot be argued against.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, murdah, sub5c3l and 3 others
If the media showed curries as terra chads. Mark my words within 5 years curries would slay. My buddy told me blacks were incels in his racist school before Kanye west and Kim Kardashian got together.

I heard in France that’s where all the Beurette loving BBC girls came from. How did ONE SINGLE FUCKING RELATIONSHIP TRANSFORM MOST WOMEN INTO BBC WHORES WTF.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 72802 and 1 other person
If the media showed curries as terra chads. Mark my words within 5 years curries would slay. My buddy told me blacks were incels in his racist school before Kanye west and Kim Kardashian got together.

I heard in France that’s where all the Beurette loving BBC girls came from. How did ONE SINGLE FUCKING RELATIONSHIP TRANSFORM MOST WOMEN INTO BBC WHORES WTF.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, sub5c3l and theonewhocantascend

That makes sense

That makes sense
I asked him how he got pussy if the school he went to was super racist. He told me nobody other than this terra Tyrone we know got pussy in his school which was so racist that random white men used to come to the school at home time with weapons trying to stab the black and Arab boys.

He said it ALL CHANGED WHEN KIM K AND KANYE GOT TOGETHER :soy::soy::soy:. How can ppl tell me “men and women are equal” when all it takes for them to change their mind is for a little propoganda be shown to them JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72802
I asked him how he got pussy if the school he went to was super racist. He told me nobody other than this terra Tyrone we know got pussy in his school which was so racist that random white men used to come to the school at home time with weapons trying to stab the black and Arab boys.

He said it ALL CHANGED WHEN KIM K AND KANYE GOT TOGETHER :soy::soy::soy:. How can ppl tell me “men and women are equal” when all it takes for them to change their mind is for a little propoganda be shown to them JFL
He probably got femcel

"For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

You realise being in the west and having superman and all these other guys from Hollywood is JBW propoganda even gooks say in China they like white guys cos they look like the guy from LOTR.

Both white and blk men use media to slay, to deny this as a cumskin is pathetic when your race benifits the most from media halo with ethnics thinking all whites are rich when abroad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: not__cel and theonewhocantascend
"For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
Yes I fucking know. And yet women are retards even Satan tricked Eve so easily due to females inherent retardation

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff
You realise being in the west and having superman and all these other guys from Hollywood is JBW propoganda even gooks say in China they like white guys cos they look like the guy from LOTR.

Both white and blk men use media to slay, to deny this as a cumskin is pathetic when your race benifits the most from media halo with ethnics thinking all whites are rich when abroad
Imagine using cumskin unironically :soy::soy::soy:

I totally disagree but I've had enough arguments on here today

I totally disagree but I've had enough arguments on here today
They are retarded. Even Eve is retarded why we are on earth and not blessed out with god rn. Its her fault women have always been fuck ups dude

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Most people are as you described above just in general lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and distance decay
If the media showed curries as terra chads. Mark my words within 5 years curries would slay.
Gonna have kids with a pajeeta since curry teen boys will be the ideal race in 2040

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
At this rate ur gonna be waiting a while before the perception of the masses of foids changes

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Bollywood will hit western media soon enough!
At this rate ur gonna be waiting a while before the perception of the masses of foids changes

• JFL
You spent 3 years on this forum and still think women are the dumb gender? LMAO, just look at the posts here what men say when they have the freedom to express themselves freely and you will realize men are just as stupid, maybe even worse

• +1
You spent 3 years on this forum and still think women are the dumb gender? LMAO, just look at the posts here and you will realize men are just as stupid, maybe even worse
The men on here do not reflect the general population. IMG 8422

you need to understand the concept of why propaganda is important to youth. Decades ago having fat ass was considered a bad thing, today every foid is at the gym trying to increase their glutes. Ethnics and Blacks are shameless in promoting themselves even though it would be considered faux pa or cringe for men to promote themselves in such manners. Foids try it too but men are immune to such propaganda.