PROOF OF JEWISH PROPAGANDA IN SCHOOLS (150iq+ ONLY, GTFIH SMARTCELS)

Ghoulish

Ghoulish

Your gfs personal dildo
IMG 2636

@Imretarded? @Vermilioncore @serialcoper @sportsmogger ramdom tahgs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Imretarded?, Deleted member 78221 and 1 other person
Or is it the opposite? Was the jork the Jewish all along? Was it really the friends we made along the way?

i had to search what jorkin is

haha i get it because jorkin is like masturbation and like its saying that like masturbation is like good and like the jewish elites are making it seem as if like its bad like that or something

haha i get it because jorkin is like masturbation and like its saying that like masturbation is like good and like the jewish elites are making it seem as if like its bad like that or something
IMG 2639

what should I jerk to

They gave pro choice abortion lessons. Lied about embryos being a clump of cells

Spread lies about contraceptives such as encouraging young girls its ok to put a metal inside them that actually erodes their organs and makes them infertile. Also is not 99% effective

They lie about the gender pay gap and teach us irrelevent non mutually exclusive statistics to back it up

They teach us the food pyramid which is a lie making us think veggies should be our primary food source

And more

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
They gave pro choice abortion lessons. Lied about embryos being a clump of cells

Spread lies about contraceptives such as encouraging young girls its ok to put a metal inside them that actually erodes their organs and makes them infertile. Also is not 99% effective

They lie about the gender pay gap and teach us irrelevent non mutually exclusive statistics to back it up

They teach us the food pyramid which is a lie making us think veggies should be our primary food source

And more
Fuck jews mane

@Gaygymmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Fuck jews mane

@Gaygymmaxx
Ggm doesnt understand politics and religion, he doesnt get it. Hes only good at astrology and the “fake” world

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
Ggm doesnt understand politics and religion, he doesnt get it. Hes only good at astrology and the “fake” world
Does @jacky hanma understand?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Fuck jews mane

@Gaygymmaxx
I've been summoned! I'll break it down. :feelsmage:

The gender pay gap is just an effect of ambition and the active vs inactive principle of 1 and 2

2 is the number of resentment, jealousy, and emotion, the number of dependence in some manner

Men are represented by 1,

Women by 2,

Men born on Feb 2nd, 85% change their gay. Not kidding, on ome.tv doing readings some time ago and witness more than 4 who were FLAMOUYANTLY GAY face to face.

It's the 2000s. Women are up, the gap is closing for sure, men are gay, and feminist agendas are due to be spread

2 Is present. :what:

Furthermore it's not just 2, but 2020s

2030s well get some religion back as 3 is that of the holy trinity :chad:

I've been summoned! I'll break it down. :feelsmage:

The gender pay gap is just an effect of ambition and the active vs inactive principle of 1 and 2

2 is the number of resentment, jealousy, and emotion, the number of dependence in some manner

Men are represented by 1,

Women by 2,

Men born on Feb 2nd, 85% change their gay. Not kidding, on ome.tv doing readings some time ago and witness more than 4 who were FLAMOUYANTLY GAY face to face.

It's the 2000s. Women are up, the gap is closing for sure, men are gay, and feminist agendas are due to be spread

2 Is present. :what:

Furthermore it's not just 2, but 2020s

2030s well get some religion back as 3 is that of the holy trinity :chad:
Dnr bhai srry 😢