Proof of the Black Pill?

J

Justical

Banned
I am a 6'0 HTN 15 year old male
I went on a date to movies with a low stacylite and acted autistic with zero social skills, fumbling and stuttering around and saying stupid shit and one word answers like "yeah" and "mhm" we had fun and she carried every conversation laughing at everything and smiling at me teasing hitting me etc we walked around the mall for hours after and there barely was a break in the conversation she even rescheduled her friend just to be with me. She said we should do this again so I invited her out for tomorrow (unfortunately our schedule's didn't align)

ur probably ltn i bet what is a 6'0 year old htn (ur not i guarantee) 15yo doing on this forum instead of slaying jbs
liar stop larping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, mathis, Luffymaxxing and 10 others
ur probably ltn i bet what is a 6'0 year old htn (ur not i guarantee) 15yo doing on this forum instead of slaying jbs
liar stop larping
I'm here because the information here is valuable and I have no social skills

I went on a date to movies with a low stacylite and acted autistic with zero social skills, fumbling and stuttering around and saying stupid shit and one word answers like "yeah" and "mhm" we had fun and she carried every conversation laughing at everything and smiling at me teasing hitting me etc we walked around the mall for hours after and there barely was a break in the conversation she even rescheduled her friend just to be with me. She said we should do this again so I invited her out for tomorrow (unfortunately our schedule's didn't align)

Please during the registration process to this forum show this faggots the Scientific Blackpill article at least. I know a lot of them are simply low-IQ and won't understand it anyway, but just spread the knowledge. Most don't even know what does the blackpill precisely mean.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, Foreverbrad, cyprian_tomaszewski and 4 others
KYS KID

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and RAMU KAKA
tales

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
brb imagine your face

Show face or continue larping

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and viniciz
no one cares about any of this if you dont show what you look like

like seriously if ur not making a thread to ask a question, make a guide or give motivation WITH PICS

then dont fucking make it

who do you think you are in all seriousness to just say ur proof of something just behind blank statements

back it up gang

• +1
Reactions: mathis, EggKing, Jeww and 3 others
brb imagine your face

Show face or continue larping

like seriously if ur not making a thread to ask a question, make a guide or give motivation WITH PICS

who do you think you are in all seriousness to just say ur proof of something just behind blank statements

back it up gang

• JFL
Reactions: axeyyek and RAMU KAKA
Pics or LARP

Larp. You're like ltn
If you were a 6'0 htn 15 yo you definitely wouldn't be on here+ would have 50 foids sucking your d
Even if you weren't 15 6'0 htn slays hard being a teen just makes it even easier

Larp. You're like ltn
If you were a 6'0 htn 15 yo you definitely wouldn't be on here+ would have 50 foids sucking your d
Even if you weren't 15 6'0 htn slays hard being a teen just makes it even easier
I posted my face above nigga

You are not htn and she sure as hell isnt stacylite

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, reptiles and bululu_87

Yeah Saar almost every 1 on this forum is a htn Saar

back it up gang
All of these stories are larp anyways probably went to the mall with his cousin. He’s probably a LTN aswell :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and RAMU KAKA
Yeah Saar almost every 1 on this forum is a htn Saar
It’s like when everyone rates themselves a 7 IRL they need to post their face to back it up

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
It’s like when everyone rates themselves a 7 IRL they need to post their face to back it up

Legit the number of claiming htn when they are at maximum a mtn is fucking insane

it’s sad that schizophrenic individuals have to wait until they’re 18 to be prescribed meds😭

What happened why is he banned ?

@Gengar @Squirtle mod why is this kid banned I liked him lol

@Gengar @Squirtle mod why is this kid banned I liked him lol
I said “get me a gf” and he said “no.”

(Actually, he was posting threads in the wrong section, he racked up enough warnings for him to be temporarily banned).

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726 and Lebron_James
I said “get me a gf” and he said “no.”

(Actually, he was posting threads in the wrong section, he racked up enough warnings for him to be temporarily banned).
Fuck but jfl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Tales from cuba

• +1
Reactions: gookstar