Proof that im white

@LondonVillie rate this Nordic specimen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
NIGGAS WILL LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND SAY HES WHITER THAN ME :lul: JFL I LOOK GERMAN NEXT TO THIS JEWISH RAT :lul:
MEDMAXXER OUT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 8583 and 1 other person
100mg’s of DHT everyday or death

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Funny thing is to all you niggas who are flaming me im not even a virgin

NIGGAS WILL LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND SAY HES WHITER THAN ME :lul: JFL I LOOK GERMAN NEXT TO THIS JEWISH RAT :lul:
MEDMAXXER OUT
nigga you have 31 days on this website, go outside ffs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, alriodai, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9090
3psl
@Hozay post it

GOOD COMEBACK FROM GREYCEL TBH NGL IM IMPRESSED
how tf did u respond so quickly? nigga you really dont have a life do you. im an ugly motherfucker and i still have more social than you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, alriodai, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Grow a beard, shave your head and Khabib Nurmagamedovmaxx. It's not over for you imo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and sandcelmuttcel
Grow a beard, shave your head and Khabib Nurmagamedovmaxx. It's not over for you imo
ngl i have a fucked up jaw too, and the dentists tell me that my shit is recessed, im getting that fixed so I kinda hope that helps, also weight yeah ( im a lazy mf) ill lose some weight and come back to this place after that, we'll see ig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and sensen
ngl i have a fucked up jaw too, and the dentists tell me that my shit is recessed, im getting that fixed so I kinda hope that helps, also weight yeah ( im a lazy mf) ill lose some weight and come back to this place after that, we'll see ig
I've seen so many dudes with pathetic jaws slay, you'll be fine. Like I said man, beard can change everything.

He looks like a Greek, didn't know they are black brutal
Ethincally Georgian though don't look like it, my skin was always darker than others, i took a dna test and no pajeet blood (thank god). Plus the phenotype here is diverse, so its kinda that too

Ethincally Georgian though don't look like it, my skin was always darker than others, i took a dna test and no pajeet blood (thank god). Plus the phenotype here is diverse, so its kinda that too
your dna test doesnt matter, you wont carry a tag around saying what your dna test said, you look indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Mr.cope, The Bleach Pill and 3 others
theres no such thing as white. if you have european ancestry youre from that part of Europe. if you dont then youre not european. unfortunately there are still ugly european people

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 9090, alex569 and 3 others
OP: Im whyte

Download 4

Download 5

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, magnificentcel, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person

damn bro how much estrogen are you packing there

uglygoyim said:

You look worse than 99% of ethnics. You do look white and as I keep telling everyone here, most whites have bad faces which is why this forum is majority white. Ethnics only suffer because of poor diets which stunts development in poorer countries.

Who would have thought that a racist white man like you looks like an 8 year old female? Kill yourself and douse yourself in flames while recording it for my pleasure you absolute stinky looking poor rat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, rentfreegigachad and .*my*.
uglygoyim said:

You look worse than 99% of ethnics. You do look white and as I keep telling everyone here, most whites have bad faces which is why this forum is majority white. Ethnics only suffer because of poor diets which stunts development in poorer countries.

Who would have thought that a racist white man like you looks like an 8 year old female? Kill yourself and douse yourself in flames while recording it for my pleasure you absolute stinky looking poor rat.
Tf? who said im racist?

uglygoyim said:

Good for you, get that 30 year submerged anger out of your system bro, venting on this site is better than trying to improve your situation for sure man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I see you "white", but you're still ugly below average.

3 PSL

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Tf? who said im racist?
You wished and thanked God that you weren’t non white. You clearly think they are inferior to you when you look like a bowling ball

you look pakistani

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
background reminds me of one of @Thongmaster old avis

Boy. Brutal honesty at its finest.

uglygoyim said:

Bro that’s too much. Leave him alone.

You look like you haven't left the womb yet. Beyond over.

Im sorryy op

View attachment 748113

Any hope of ascending if I lookmaxx or lose my weight?
And yes im a lazy fag
I remember seeing you on /soc/, holy fuck this is the second time I recognize someone from /soc/.
QUICKLY TURN THE SITE PRIVATE INTRUDER INTRUDER WEEEEOOOOOOO WEEEEOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHH REEEEEEEE FUCKKKKKJKJKKKKKK HAAAAAAAAAAAA

You literally look like the shit i steped outside on OP

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Honestly all I can say is lose weight and come back so we can see what we are working with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 9048
if you're white i'm aryan

Honestly all I can say is lose weight and come back so we can see what we are working with.
ill try that, ill fix my jaw as well, lets see ig, i know i wont be chad or tyrone or pajchad, but meh, improvement is better thannothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
ill try that, ill fix my jaw as well, lets see ig, i know i wont be chad or tyrone or pajchad, but meh, improvement is better thannothing
Bro, strive for improvement ignore the rest of these retards in here, I used to have that god tier chad or die mentality but at the end of the day (atleast for me) making sure I quit drugs and smoking nic For health reasons is a bigger accomplishment than fucking a bunch of vapid brain cunts with nothing intresting to say.

Just ignore the hyper PSL Autists in here and just know that you’re truly not ugly, you’re just effeminate for a man if you get what I mean, ascension is already hard but if you’re able to achieve HTN or MTN then you’re set man.

Lol at actual brown-skinned people making fun of him here, he's ugly but he doesn't look like a fucking indian JFL :lul: :lul:

How tall are you OP? and what part of Georgia are you from, western Georgians do look white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and SoyGune
ill fix my jaw and see where i end up ig, if its not good ill just have to accept it. btw this is proof you dont need good looks to get laid, all the incels are just fucking retarded. im ugly af but not a virgin, yall need to mental healthmaxx

also dude, you have 178 D on this website, nigga thats fucking unhealthy

Bro, strive for improvement ignore the rest of these retards in here, I used to have that god tier chad or die mentality but at the end of the day (atleast for me) making sure I quit drugs and smoking nic For health reasons is a bigger accomplishment than fucking a bunch of vapid brain cunts with nothing intresting to say.

Just ignore the hyper PSL Autists in here and just know that you’re truly not ugly, you’re just effeminate for a man if you get what I mean, ascension is already hard but if you’re able to achieve HTN or MTN then you’re set man.
ill try ig, better to do something than pout, ill come back when i lost some weight, and look maxxed, lets see how far i can get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Lol at actual brown-skinned people making fun of him here, he's ugly but he doesn't look like a fucking indian JFL :lul: :lul:

How tall are you OP? and what part of Georgia are you from, western Georgians do look white
5'8-5'9. Av height in Georgia is 175, so im roughly there

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
lol at this low tier normie trying to insult us Curries as "Pajeet"

Your Georgian ydna haplogroup is G which is the cousin of Gypsy-Low Caste Indian H

Who give shit about skin color? I said in other thread that this forum had a lot of ethnic people in positive tone.. People started to attack me thinking im White guy mocking them. White skin does not give you power. Its useless if someone's face look shit. I dont believe in white theory.

Being white doesn't save you, it's still so over for you just like how it is for indians.