proof that mewing is cope

Deleted member 15781

Deleted member 15781

Gold
BE345D0B 47B9 4436 A0B7 3732158CC12A
1CB9FA2B C304 4D87 96DC 05D04BF90861
F04E9797 426C 47B2 9EC4 1F8E5FEA09BA
473B8AE5 26C6 48A1 AFB3 DCD2A2504F80

if only shitskins had white genes somewhere in them they could just mouth breathe and have a jawline instead they need to cope thinking that putting your tongue a certain way is gonna make the bones in your face suddenly appear well im here to tell you all it’s 110% genetics quit mewing and get wrap around/bimax morons

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Xangsane, Htobrother and 6 others
true, your tongue isn't gonna add lenght to your mandible

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 16262 and Deleted member 15781
Unusual Positioning wasn't mewing????????????
Mtv Wtf GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

• JFL
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 15781
The equivalent of saying some people are naturally jacked so going to the gym is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, subhuman incel, UltimateMan and 11 others
cherry picks a pic of him mouth breathing then says mewing is cope :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nibbletslol, Deleted member 16641, Umbra and 11 others
mewing has alwasy been cope. identical twins growing up in 2 vastly different environments and settings looking 99% the same after 30 years

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, recessed, Slob and 2 others
I got serious results with mewing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, recessed, Umbra and 2 others
Yo lookism bro what’s up

Pics or larp
Head perpendicular to wall , no tilting whatsoever and 3/4 profile pic . Compare it to these 2 pics from 6 months ago and say there's no difference :smonk: . From subhuman to respectable side profile

Attachments

• PXL_20211206_153319522.jpg
    PXL_20211206_153319522.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20211202_160549753.jpg
    PXL_20211202_160549753.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20211202_195313018~2.jpg
    PXL_20211202_195313018~2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211206-103723.png
    Screenshot_20211206-103723.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211206-103728.png
    Screenshot_20211206-103728.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, ChristianChad and 4 others
Pics or larp
Not him but here’s my results. People who claim it don’t work probably hasn’t bothered trying it over an extended period of time (age 17.5 to 19.5)
52A0BAD4 DE2E 4882 9626 33106560503A

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ChristianChad, Umbra and 7 others
Not him but here’s my results. People who claim it don’t work probably hasn’t bothered trying it over an extended period of time (age 17.5 to 19.5)
View attachment 1430017
Would you sacrifice something to get a squarer gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Head perpendicular to wall , no tilting whatsoever and 3/4 profile pic . Compare it to these 2 pics from 6 months ago and say there's no difference :smonk: . From subhuman to respectable side profile
Ur cute

What the fuck am I supposed to do then

What the fuck am I supposed to do then
Leanmaxx bro , and mewing also . If it had been cope , why would many normies around the world do it ?

• +1
Lol ever since the lookism neeks have come here it’s water thread after water thread

dude u stuck in 2019?

welcome to looksmax

we’ve been teen roiding, changing race, getting LL, lefort and shit for ages. No one still believes in mewing wtf??!? :lul:

Lol ever since the lookism neeks have come here it’s water thread after water thread

dude u stuck in 2019?

welcome to looksmax

we’ve been teen roiding, changing race, getting LL, lefort and shit for ages. No one still believes in mewing wtf??!? :lul:
read the comments pakis r coping

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
keep coping fag

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
cherry picks a pic of him mouth breathing then says mewing is cope :lul::lul::lul:
keep coping u cant cherry pick a pic of this guy every pic he’s mouth breathing he’s a fucking retard just get surgery u loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
go cope somewhere else like reddit or something you fucking dweeb
Fact you thought I used reddit in the first place :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Want me to buy you a gym membership fatboy

Fact you thought I used reddit in the first place :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Want me to buy you a gym membership fatty
you’re a reddit tier bluepill subhuman the fact you think i actually have a fatneck his hilarious keep coping fatass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262
View attachment 1430017
that actually mobs me but it just looks like you went through puberty and burned fat

• +1
Reactions: Slob and TUSSELEIF
@fatneckmike you are fucking based bro

you’re a reddit tier bluepill subhuman the fact you think i actually have a fatneck his hilarious keep coping fatass
cope imagine larping as non-fatty what a fat fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

cope imagine larping as non-fatty what a fat fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
cope imagine talking about the gym and comparing it to bones in ur face do u even have a gym in shitskin ville

cope imagine talking about the gym and comparing it to bones in ur face do u even have a gym in shitskin ville
Even those shitskins are getting more action than you have you even seen your cock in the last few years fatboy hahahahah

Even those shitskins are getting more action than you have you even seen your cock in the last few years fatboy hahahahah
tales from da basement

How many times have you tripped over and rollie pollied down the basement stairs fatboy hahahahaha
how many times have you lied about going to the gym on this website loser

how many times have you lied about going to the gym on this website loser
Only a lonely little fat fuck like you would lie about that wipe the cheeto dust off your face fatty hahahahaha

keep coping
Whatever you want to believe greycel, my jaw is very different in 2021 than it was in 2019, but you can cope how you want
that actually mobs me but it just looks like you went through puberty and burned fat
Maybe, but I’m not a huge late bloomer either, I like to believe it helped, and my weight is largely the same

Only a lonely little fat fuck like you would lie about that wipe the cheeto dust off your face fatty hahahahaha
you are a lonely little fat fuck

Whatever you want to believe greycel, my jaw is very different in 2021 than it was in 2019, but you can cope how you want

Maybe, but I’m not a huge late bloomer either, I like to believe it helped, and my weight is largely the same
go jut some more

you probably just got a lot taller. so it looks like your jaw improved when your jaw just got longer and bigger naturally by growing

all ur doing is posting a pic of u jutting
You low iq stupid bitch , just kys. Can't you see that my head can't have any jutting lr tilt because it's fucking perpendicular to wall and lying with the full surface on it , you stupid low iq failure of nature ,.your father was a mentally ill pedophile that molested you everyday , this is why you became the subhuman without any grey cells
Just rope already

• +1
you are a lonely little fat fuck
Nice comeback repeating my words are you gonna cry now fatboy hahahahah

Dont bother, this fat loser will not accept your info either way, he will continue to rot and post shit threads while others improve before he eventually kills himself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
go jut some more
If you believe jutting makes that much a difference and adds mass to chin and jaw then you are fucking retarded, but as I said, cope how you want
you probably just got a lot taller. so it looks like your jaw improved when your jaw just got longer and bigger naturally by growing
My height is relatively the same as well if that’s what ur referring to. It probably got bigger naturally, but it could very well be that proper tongue posture made it reach to its natural max potential. The improved bone mass is probably just natural though

• +1
Reactions: sun21