Proof that muscles can improve your looks by a lot

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
You all niggas would call this mother fucker a coping gymcel but look how girls act arround him, they are complety shy and acting like little girls.

His face is like 2,5-3 PSL
Lol1

Lol2

Lol3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whitepilled4life, ChickenAndRiceBrah, SubhumanCurrycel and 40 others
@AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and AlexBrown84
One of the most strange faces that i have ever seen ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, piscicide, SLA and 28 others
Brb gonna do some pushups

• +1
Reactions: paranakee
No gym for my height it's over :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 15577, Deleted member 18012 and 11 others
Few more times of me going to gym and I look like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justinzayn, WhiteGoodman and 9 others
it never began for him

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justinzayn and WhiteGoodman
Facemogs me hard

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua, datboijj, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aqua, FailedNormieManlet, coping ethnic and 5 others
He has down syndrome. Barely even looks human. Looks like a weird assortment of human features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Aqua, .👽. and 7 others

A lot of you believe that the celebrities like Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans are only crushed on for their good looking face, but if that was really the case, then they would be crushing on guys like Timothée Chalamet instead. But most of them seem to prefer muscular ripped guys, which is why Magic Mike XXL was such a success and most of the audience were women (some with their boyfriend).

The average man is not able to comprehend the fact that women love muscles, because most women lie about it to their face, and they believe them.

Most men are unaware of the importance of muscles for attracting women and when I point it out to them, they are in denial, which is just sad, because they will willingly become cuckolds instead of just putting in a few years of hard work in the gym to have many years of success with women in their youth and beyond.

Women have a dual mating strategy. They marry rich men but have sex with dominant good looking muscular confident men. But, women like men who have a hollywood physique, like Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans, most of them aren't really into the pro-bodybuilder look.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, Yerico7, Aqua and 17 others
Maybe they're acting like that because they're on camera and in an awkward situation? What do you expect them to do just sit there and be like hmm I dont really care that much for muscles?? Jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Danish_Retard, Nautica and 8 others
it doesnt matter Lolll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, datboijj, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
This dude needs to be killed asap for having that face tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Danish_Retard, .👽. and 6 others

A lot of you believe that the celebrities like Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans are only crushed on for their good looking face, but if that was really the case, then they would be crushing on guys like Timothée Chalamet instead. But most of them seem to prefer muscular ripped guys, which is why Magic Mike XXL was such a success and most of the audience were women (some with their boyfriend).

The average man is not able to comprehend the fact that women love muscles, because most women lie about it to their face, and they believe them.

Most men are unaware of the importance of muscles for attracting women and when I point it out to them, they are in denial, which is just sad, because they will willingly become cuckolds instead of just putting in a few years of hard work in the gym to have many years of success with women in their youth and beyond.

Women have a dual mating strategy. They marry rich men but have sex with dominant good looking muscular confident men. But, women like men who have a hollywood physique, like Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans, most of them aren't really into the pro-bodybuilder look.

Yep, unfortunately, a movement is starting here in this forum that believes that now the preference of women are these skinny femboys tiktokers and that being masculine is a cope.
This doesn't make sense from the perspective of evolutionary biology and from the hormonal perspective which is the most important because after all we are talking about the female nature, something that is inherent to her. Although cultural and social factors like tiktok and instagram have a kind of influence on women's preference, deep down their genes show that the mainstream or normal is to be tall, muscular and sexual deformity (masculinity)

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, forevergymcelling, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
Maybe they're acting like that because they're on camera and in an awkward situation? What do you expect them to do just sit there and be like hmm I dont really care that much for muscles?? Jfl.
?? They are touching him and being shy when he touch them, I can see the situation being a little awkward but they are liking and not being disgusted by him despite the horrible face

?? They are touching him and being shy when he touch them, I can see the situation being a little awkward but they are liking and not being disgusted by him despite the horrible face
Again, they're on camera and they know it. Put women in that situation and they'll all act the way the guy wants them to just for the sake of not being rude and playing along.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
incel trio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Danish_Retard, .👽. and 11 others
Only person I mog tbh
I can’t believe they looked like they were lusting after that man, it must be the camera I mog him and no foid has ever done that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 9670
Its like Big boobs and Ass in woman. Increases the sex appeal.

He just has a normal Asian face lol

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Idk maybe I'm just a coper,but from I what I see ,women these days don't seem to give a shit about muscles,maybe like 10 years ago it was stunning for them to see a shredded guy and be impressed because of how niche bodybuilding was,but today many guys are in decent shape and it has inflated the value of having a good physique i.e. its not seen as something special or impressive anymore.

When something becomes too common it eventually loses its appeal/value,thats how trends work.Today because of TikTok,most of the emphasis has now shifted to height and above the neck.10 years from now I wonder what the new genetic requirement for men will be :feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Few more times of me going to gym and I look like that
You have said before that the gym is a waste of time and you would rather hike or something

You have said before that the gym is a waste of time and you would rather hike or something
Yes for legs I just go on hikes or walk around city a bunch for a day.

But for upper, I have to workout for few days to get muscles to show

Attachments

• 5654EEF7-EDFC-4398-8B1E-5FA22A418073.jpeg
    5654EEF7-EDFC-4398-8B1E-5FA22A418073.jpeg
    471.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Yliaster

If he actually said that then he's smart,hiking mogs going to the gym and women will see pictures of that and be intrigued,rather than posting selfies of yourself in the gym like every fckn guy is doing today on social media

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and AlexBrown84
I’ve been gymcelling for years and I’m still tiny - please help

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
If he actually said that then he's smart,hiking mogs going to the gym and women will see pictures of that and be intrigued,rather than posting selfies of yourself in the gym like every fckn guys is doing today on social media
xD

Attachments

• AD2CF1C6-2448-4AA0-B3A4-FC487DB6625B.jpeg
    AD2CF1C6-2448-4AA0-B3A4-FC487DB6625B.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Yliaster
One of the worst faces I have ever seen btw

Literally bottom percentile

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
If he actually said that then he's smart,hiking mogs going to the gym and women will see pictures of that and be intrigued,rather than posting selfies of yourself in the gym like every fckn guy is doing today on social media
You are talking like they are mutual exclusive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905

There was a study that showed women are more entitled to men's bodies than the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
You are talking like they are mutual exclusive

Hiking is niche and more intriguing to many women today,this is what I meant,obviously they're both fitness oriented activities.

You need to eat more
I eat plenty - I’ve bulked up to 86kg before okay maybe tiny is exaggeration but my arms and shoulders really lacking

Attachments

• 27B356C1-33C9-4709-93C0-46D74E41F468.MOV
    1.2 MB