Proof that muscles can improve your looks by a lot

this man dishing out advice with his 225lb deadliff........

Yes deadlifts are an injury risk- you can so oh not if you do good form theyre not

But the whole point is its a very technical excercise to execute with perfect form as the weight geta higher (something he wouldnt know about since hes so weak).

Anecdotally the I reckon about half the gym inuries ive heard of happening were from deadlifting, some from barbell benching as well and a few from squats.

Dont think ive ever heard someone get injured on anything else though
LOL you say I'm weak but you don't even deadlift, you're the weak one who can't even deadlift 225 lbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I'm talking about squat not bench and I do both. Smith is easier to hit the targeted muscle
Stay stubborn if you want, it's going to be your problem when you get injured eventually.

Smith machine is made for the pathetic weaklings of planet fitness.

Last edited:
Stay stubborn if you want, it's going to be your problem when you get injured eventually.

Smith machine is made for the pathetic weaklings of planet fitness.
I agree with other exercises but not for squat since moment pattern is similar

That's just his opinion bruh even his subscribers disagree with him in the comments. I trust other youtubers who are natty and say Smith is inferior but can be used once or twice a week

Yeah muscle is a very big attraction trigger for women

He is fairly handsome as it is despite a few flaws. Great FWHR, hunter eyes, red undertones perfect skin, red prettyboy lips. Only flaw I see is a weak chin. Not PSL handsome but mogger if you leave your basements. The body is merely the icing on the cake.

@copingvolcel how do I get rid of the belly fat? I’m at the point where my legs and arms are vascular but I still have a copious amount of fat around my midsection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Asian women are so ugly my god

How long it take to get this physique ?
Took like 4 years

Haven't reached that point since. getting in that condition was horrendous. I have fat genetics so I was starved for months

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite