proof that Salludon is a liar

i dont think you faggots understand that just mewing itself will give you chad bones. keeping tongue at roof of mouth is healthy but wont do shit for you sorry fucks. you apes most likely weren't even doing it right so you obviously didnt see any results so you deemed it cope you fucking morons.
@Salludon dedicated 1.5 years to hard mewing where he basically maintains a chintuck while pushing the roof of his palate with immense force all day everyday 24/7. No wonder his whole fucking skull changed and the bones remodeled to where he looks like jb slayer x 1000.
This is the only way to actually 'ascend' and everything else is ironically 'cope' but you have to understand that this takes an extemely high degree of consistency, dedication, and drive that most of you soft squares dont have so good luck. If you choose to disregard this information you should definitely kill yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, 5'8manlet, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
^
Ross fag

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2810 and 5 others
At this point if it doesn't work, what did you lose? Mewing is correct tongue posture anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and BigBoy
he has had plastic surgery without a doubt

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, ascentium, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others
i dont think you faggots understand that just mewing itself will give you chad bones. keeping tongue at roof of mouth is healthy but wont do shit for you sorry fucks. you apes most likely weren't even doing it right so you obviously didnt see any results so you deemed it cope you fucking morons.
@Salludon dedicated 1.5 years to hard mewing where he basically maintains a chintuck while pushing the roof of his palate with immense force all day everyday 24/7. No wonder his whole fucking skull changed and the bones remodeled to where he looks like jb slayer x 1000.
This is the only way to actually 'ascend' and everything else is ironically 'cope' but you have to understand that this takes an extemely high degree of consistency, dedication, and drive that most of you soft squares dont have so good luck. If you choose to disregard this information you should definitely kill yourself.
why did his philtrum and mouth area did not change?

kys mew fags
Palatal sutures fully close at about 19. MSE (the only thing that is proven to work on the principle of moving maxilla up and forwards) works by ripping those sutures up, you cant do that with your weak ass tounge. Mewing is cope after puberty and that salludon guy clearly got surgery. I see NO maxillary upswing or maxilla being pushed forward at all in those pics, if mewing worked the first change you would see would be in maxilla not fucking chin projection lmao kys mew cunts

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ascentium, Introvertednarc and 8 others
I simply can’t fathom how any sane person could believe this is natural. He’s not the only adult who has been mewing for years but somehow he’s the only one with such significant changes to his face.

You have before and after pictures of some other adult mewers which show virtually no change and then you have @Salludon’s absurd ”natural” results.

In b4 some retarded fags cope with saying:
”They all just mewed wrong!! :feelsuhh:
“He couldn’t have gotten surgery since he lives in a shithole country! :feelswah:
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3997, ascension, Melo95 and 7 others
shit thread.

His browridge increased thus making his eye area better, straighter nose, and chin increase is also common with mewing. Also he's from Pakistan where cosmetic surgery is haram (forbidden) + factoring in he doesn't have the money. Salludon literally has the same exact results as Jamo. This is a cope thread for ppl who went through surgeries first without hard mewing. Obviously if you have a shit skull then you won't get good results from mewing, prior to mewing Salludon had deep set eyes which helped.

View attachment 123719
r8w181jexyo31.jpg
how do you hardmew ?

I simply can’t fathom how any sane person could believe this is natural. He’s not the only adult who has been mewing for years but somehow he’s the only one with such significant changes to his face.

You have before and after pictures of some other adult mewers which show virtually no change and then you have @Salludon’s absurd ”natural” results.

In b4 some retarded fags cope with saying:
”They all just mewed wrong!! :feelsuhh:
“He couldn’t have gotten surgery since he lives in a shithole country! :feelswah:
giphy.gif
And how is my changes not huge? Go ahead. Explain. I too hardmewed and dedicated my life to having good tongue posture.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
And how is my changes not huge? Go ahead. Explain. I too hardmewed and dedicated my life to having good tongue posture.
You started mewing at 16 you fag and still didn’t receive the chin gains he did.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Chadelite, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
You started mewing at 16 you fag and still didn’t receive the chin gains he did.
Dude I got so many changes just like he did. Have you seen me recently. Explain this shit

He few months ago. About 7

Hard mewing. Thumb pulling. Time. My changes happens the most in the past 2 years. Just like he did.

Attachments

• 9E7E2454-DD73-4CFC-9F5B-BF90FF335736.jpeg
    9E7E2454-DD73-4CFC-9F5B-BF90FF335736.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 330
  • 093B1CD2-8EB7-4D22-BE53-F20B568B2F33.jpeg
    093B1CD2-8EB7-4D22-BE53-F20B568B2F33.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 331
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium
herewecope.gif

• +1
Reactions: MewKing and Deleted member 2205
Also before you say angle fraud. Here’s more
C45B4994 783A 42FE 8758 241C37E0D071
206A8D7A C073 4DCC A9DC CC2EB8DCF043

These are all before

Attachments

• E0623361-6305-46E6-AD1B-E964BAD4F587.jpeg
    E0623361-6305-46E6-AD1B-E964BAD4F587.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 277
EB94BA8D 4184 41DA 8DB7 81C14E41C8A4

Then here’s me frontal. Before. 3 years ago. Me now.
D2C99CA3 8123 403E B15C A48EA1FAFBD4

how do you mew good ?
explain ALL THE DETAILS +. HOW TO DO THUMB PULLING

ANSWER BRO
Exactly as Hassan did. Watch the videos and retain the info. It’s all out there dude.

• +1
Right. Nearly all the people who call cope more than likely are not doing it right. Nor understand that once you reach adult hood. The amount of dedication it takes to get any chances reached obsession tier

It takes making this the only thing you care about to see changes.

You gotta press that tongue 👅 like your life depends on it.
All I see is less bodyfat lol
I was skinny before. Way skinnier. Dead serious. I’m almost the heaviest I ever been. I’ll send my body pics and you willl laugh how fat I got

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and adotsdot
ezgif-2-24b3f81161f5.gif

• JFL
Reactions: InZayn, MiroslavBulldosex, Michael Myers and 1 other person
93676DE7 788C 4B87 A004 EB6FDBE59DE5

I’m lean in both of these. But the after is when I was the leanest I ever been and yet I got clear hunter eyes now. I started with legit beta bug eyes.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Dude I got so many changes just like he did. Have you seen me recently. Explain this shit

He few months ago. About 7

Hard mewing. Thumb pulling. Time. My changes happens the most in the past 2 years. Just like he did.
You fag, you still didn’t gain near as much chin gains as he did. JFL.

• +1
You fag, you still didn’t gain near as much chin gains as he did. JFL.
There you have genetics my friend. He was already less recessed than me to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Ryan and Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
giphy.gif

No mew for your IQ
I’m just stating the obvious. He already was decently grown to begin with. He probably had more potential too. Don’t matter. We all do this to reach our best versions

That’s how you should view it.

Some will have more maxilla growth. Some will have more jaw. I’m my case. My maxilla is more grown than his. But my jaw is set back.

My chin is naturally small but normal for my pheno.

Also as for orbitals and eyes. His and mine went through a similar transformation. But he had pct. while I have normal. Also he squints a little. We all do so it’s not bigge.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Or genioplasty or fillers or both.
Beard doesn’t help. But iv seen videos of him with out beard. So I’m not really sure it’s that.

I’m just stating the obvious. He already was decently grown to begin with. He probably had more potential too. Don’t matter. We all do this to reach our best versions

That’s how you should view it.
Holy shit, how can one be this retarded?
The faggot called @Salludon did not naturally receive those chin gains, it’s incredibly evident to me and a lot of other people here except for some morons like you.
Gtfo with your “he mewed and has good genes which explain his chin gains in such a short time frame”.

• +1
Holy shit, how can one be this retarded?
The faggot called @Salludon did not naturally receive those chin gains, it’s incredibly evident to me and a lot of other people here except for some morons like you.
Gtfo with your “he mewed and has good genes which explain his chin gains in such a short time frame”.
I believe he did mew. Is it possible it’s a fraud? Of course. Just like you guys believe my shits fraud

But maybe mine are more realistic ? I mean i take his word because it’s innocent until proven guilty in my book. You should too.

Stop being so fucking paranoid

Beard doesn’t help. But iv seen videos of him with out beard. So I’m not really sure it’s that.
Where did I mention "beard"? Must have missed that part.

WHEN WILL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS TUCKING HIS CHIN SLIGHTLY ON THE FIRST PIC AND ON THE SECOND PIC NOT??

Oh god everybody is talking how he ascended yet i dont see a difference.
How does that make his eyes hooded though genius?

Where did I mention "beard"? Must have missed that part.
You mention the potential of fraud and surgery. I’m mentioning the beard would cover some of it up. Further frauding his results. He grows his rather dense and thick. Making it easy to fraud.

But I doubt it’s the beard. Iv seen him without one.

Didn’t say you said beard. Just throwing my opinion in response

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Bewusst
How does that make his eyes hooded though genius?

Wanna see a pic of me w and w/out hooded eyes? Its all about fraud, what dont you understand.

I mean i take his word because it’s innocent until proven guilty in my book. You should too.
Innocent until proven guilty? His ridiculous chin gains in an incredibly short period of time (+ him being the only one known to have received such chin gains in a short time frame) should’ve been enough proof for any sensible person.
You obviously aren’t one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@Bewusst. What’s funny exactly about what I said ?

Mewing only works for Indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5293 and 1 other person
You mention the potential of fraud and surgery. I’m mentioning the beard would cover some of it up. Further frauding his results. He grows his rather dense and thick. Making it easy to fraud.

But I doubt it’s the beard. Iv seen him without one.

Didn’t say you said beard. Just throwing my opinion in response
You must be confusing me with sb else
Or genioplasty or fillers or both.

Innocent until proven guilty? His ridiculous chin gains in an incredibly short period of time (+ him being the only one known to have received such chin gains in a short time frame) should’ve been enough proof for any sensible person.
You obviously aren’t one.
Like I said. Untill you can prove it. It’s innocent until proven guilty. Otherwise It’s speculation and theory.

it's clearly an implant.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Quite unrelated
Why was he banned?

Laugh all you want. It’s true. You can’t prove. It. You can dig all you want. But you can’t prove anything your saying. Surgery. Fillers. Whatever you wanna say. Can’t prove it. Only theory. Only speculation

That means what you say is only opinion. Forever and ever. Untill more proof is shown.

Like X-ray. Cut him open. Find some proof.

Untill then. It’s undeniably just opinions and speculation

• +1
View attachment 135857

I’m lean in both of these. But the after is when I was the leanest I ever been and yet I got clear hunter eyes now. I started with legit beta bug eyes.

Nice squint.

This is your eye area when ure not squinting. Basically the same as in the before pic.

Jfl

Screenshot 20191015 001355 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and shimada
Laugh all you want. It’s true. You can’t prove. It. You can dig all you want. But you can’t prove anything your saying. Surgery. Fillers. Whatever you wanna say. Can’t prove it. Only theory. Only speculation

That means what you say is only opinion. Forever and ever. Untill more proof is shown.

Like X-ray. Cut him open. Find some proof.

Untill then. It’s undeniably just opinions and speculation

Not if I can post a non-frauded and frauded pic of myself where the gains are similar to salludon's.

I can do the same.

Untill you can prove it. It’s innocent until proven guilty. Otherwise It’s speculation and theory.
You could say that about virtually anything posted by people on here.
Someone claims they’re PSL 9? Innocent until proven guilty.
Someone claims they’re Francisco Lachowski? Innocent until proven guilty.
Someone claims they’re a billionaire? Innocent until proven guilty.

Common sense, however, should be enough to know that they’re spouting bullshit. I can’t be bothered to reply to another one of your posts so I’ll end mine with a few heartfelt words.
Rope. Rope right now you fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3997 and 1 other person