proof that Salludon is a liar

Nope. That’s me before I got real changes. Try again

Lmao its from 2018 where u were talking about how mewing changed your life jfl at you

Attachments

• AE1976A9-AEE5-4DB9-93A4-FFE90FE563D7.MP4
    2.2 MB
Come again? No squint. Only real hooded eyes.

Your just mad I got mega gains and you didn’t because your a paranoid high inhibition rotter.
Has anyone made gains in their twenties from mewing?

Has anyone made gains in their twenties from mewing?
In my opinion. I believe there is. Also. Now that it’s more mainstream. There will be more coming forward with changes in the coming years. Just keep up with it

There are dentist that believe that the palate suture doesn't ever fully close and they claim they get almost the same results of palate expansion in older people than they do in younger people, their results are supposedly palate expansion and not moving the teeth outwards, but I haven't seen x-rays tbh.

Salludon definitely mewed now is that how he got his gains? Tbh I doubt it.

Look at his vastly improved neck posture, that neck posture only with his old self would make him look even more recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Guyinpeace2
He didnt just mew though.He did other things like chewing,bonesmashing and supplementing vitamin k2
Ask yourself a simple question rather than being a paranoid low IQ jealous bitch
If he had gotten surgery would he come out and tell everyone to mew ?
wouldn't he just hide his previous picture and say he had a late puberty ?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and InZayn
He didnt just mew though.He did other things like chewing,bonesmashing and supplementing vitamin k2
Ask yourself a simple question rather than being a paranoid low IQ jealous bitch
If he had gotten surgery would he come out and tell everyone to mew ?
wouldn't he just hide his previous picture and say he had a late puberty ?
in case he did not have a chin implant, the only possible explatation is the fact he bonesmashed his chin all day to make it swell

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Acnno and Deleted member 685
You gotta be extremelly low IQ to believe this guy changed because of mewing and not because of needles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, turkproducer, RAITEIII and 5 others
Fuck u @Lorsss u got him banned

And this nigga want ti mog me? Lol guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Lorsss
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
he is a fraud

and he did bonesmash his chin

cringe @ this bloated pout making squint frauding balkan subhuman thinking he mog salludon

He was banned for having an alt
He should be unbanned
What? He did?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I'm sure he got fillers in the upper nose to make the nose straight
Can't argue with fillers tbh. Fillers can't do such a slick job. I am probably thinking he either got lucky with bones or different camera angle

jfl at this fraud

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I have an idea, why doesnt @Salludon just get updated xrays from a dentist lab to show if he has a foreign object in his chin or not? ;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 2227, DidntRead and 2 others
im sorry dude i really don't want to. maybe in the future ill hint that i posted on this site or something but im not trying to brag when i say ive gotten GOOD results.

maybe someone else can convince you

Of course you can't lol

Jfl at these mewing denying retards asking the wrong question..

one thing that everyone can accept is that he has ascended, via surgery or mewing.

if you think its surgery, you should be dying to know the surgeon who can deliver auch natural looking harmonious results

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, turkproducer and Deleted member 1464

one thing that everyone can accept is that he has ascended, via surgery or mewing.

if you think its surgery, you should be dying to know the surgeon who can deliver auch natural looking harmonious results
I don’t think anyone denies that he ascended or that we wouldn’t love to know who worked on him if it’s not natural. I’ve stated before that he should model.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, cutecel, turkproducer and 3 others
I don’t think anyone denies that he ascended or that we wouldn’t love to know who worked on him if it’s not natural. I’ve stated before that he should model.
Start a go fund me for his tickets...
JFL the clown world we live in I’m sure women will donate and make him the next Meeks

Why don't you just try and be persistent over months to see if results happen instead of being negative and lazy.
I got some I believe at 46 yo still they are small in scale and long to get but can be tremendous if general harmony is improved which I think it does if I consider the way females now react much more to my presence.

You can have all the Chads traits and look like shit in the end... and be short 100k€ from surgeons ...
I think Mewing is the best way to achieve harmony on the long term.
But it depends from where you start thus your genetic potential.
Other important factors often denied : mood and visualization.

Last edited:
Why don't you just try and be persistent over months to see if results happen instead of being negative and lazy.
I got some I believe at 46 yo still they are small in scale and long to get but can be tremendous if general harmony is improved which I think it does if I consider the way females now react much more to my presence.

You can have all the Chads traits and look like shit in the end... and be short 100k€ from surgeons ...
I think Mewing is the best way to achieve harmony on the long term.
But it depends from where you start thus your genetic potential.
Other important factors often denied : mood and visualization.
Jfl I am not a mewing denier

I have been mewing persistently since September 2018.
Still no results

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, joeveniro, Acnno and 2 others
I have been mewing since birth (naturally right tongue posture and swallowing) and am still subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Salludon claims to have improved his side profile with hard mewing. When I was bluepilled I used to believe him, but after increasing my knowledge in mandible, maxilla and chin bones, I realized the truth.

what is orthognatic surgery?
orthognatic surgery is a surgery able to change your side profile, by repositioning the maxilla bone (forward and/or down and/or up) and the mandible bone.
orthognatic surgery can also change the gonial angle: if the surgeon decides to remove part of the frontal maxilla, the bite will be rotated upward by some degrees.

what is the effect of orthognatic surgery?

View attachment 123511

View attachment 123498

orthognatic surgery can change the appearance of the philtrum and the mouth area and rotate the chin upward (but it does not change its size and projection)

mewing is claimed to give the same effect of orthognatic surgery
that is growing maxilla, mandible and upturning the gonial angle

Salludon's tranformation
View attachment 123502

Salludon transformation was the opposite of an orthognatic surgery transformation: the philtrum and the mouth area (green) remained in the same position, while the chin projection increased a lot.
the only possible explanation is that he had a chin implant.

example of chin implant
View attachment 123517

can mewing (or orthognatic surgery) change the chin projection?
View attachment 123506View attachment 123505

chin size mainly depends on the chin bone projection, not mandible projection. the size of this bone is genetical and is not connected with mandible forward growth and tongue posture.

for example this guy has recessed mandible but too big chin
View attachment 123509

Do y'all agree with me?
Salludon, if you want to prove me wrong post other picture to show your transformation is not a lie
I'm open for debate!
also his eye area changed, is there any surgery for eye area?

also his eye area changed, is there any surgery for eye area?
He is squinching in the after (raising his lower eyelid) and he didn’t have much UEE to begin with so either it decreased naturally or he hat fat grafts

He is squinching in the after (raising his lower eyelid) and he didn’t have much UEE to begin with so either it decreased naturally or he hat fat grafts
couldnt you possibly raise it by surgery and get fillers or fat graft for upper eyelid?