Proof the Average UK White Male is 5'11. [Not 5'9 like Google says]

F

FemaleGazeMaxxer

Banned
Google says UK is 5'9. Proof that UK is actually 5'11

muh patient.info

yeah 5'9 from 16-99 year olds jfl

We all know zoomers are way fucking taller than older generation

There was a study done where they measured the real average height in every country for 19 year olds

They added that table to the height wiki u can see here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

and it says the average UK 19 year old male is 5'10

But reminder, 20% of the UK is ethnics from asia like India, pakistan, etc.. where the average height there is like 5'6 for 19 year olds. Durasticially bringing down the average height of UK.

If you take a look at europe for a second, All countries in europe, where there is less or barely any ethnics like in north europe or Eastern Europe, are 5'11 average.

But the 2 european countries which have the most ethnics- UK and France, are 1 inch below, averaging at 5'10.

Which proves, and is common sense that, ethnics are bringing the average down.

Meaning the average white UK male is 5'11

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 2413 and 14 others
@DoctorLooksmax @6ft4 @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet

View attachment 2012492

muh patient.info

View attachment 2012493

There was a study done where they measured the real average height in every country for 19 year olds

View attachment 2012494

They added that table to the height wiki u can see here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

View attachment 2012495

View attachment 2012496

But reminder, 20% of the UK is ethnics from asia like India, pakistan, etc.. where the average height there is like 5'6 for 19 year olds. Durasticially bringing down the average height of UK.

View attachment 2012498
If you take a look at europe for a second, All countries in europe apart from south europe, where there is less or barely any ethnics, are 5'11 average.

But the 2 european countries which have the most ethnics- UK and France, are 1 inch below, averaging at 5'10.

Based thread. i thought this was already known?

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and FemaleGazeMaxxer
Based thread. i thought this was already known?
Ah maybe but its quite unclear. Most people just look at the first result in google from some shit website and take it as gospel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: risque_dew, BoneDensity, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
@Shrek2OnDvD

doesnt this make it worse for u

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Avg UK zoomer height mogs Maher @forevergymcelling

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, TeenAscender, Artemis and 3 others
What's the proof?
Unless you lined up 10 laddies in the street (without sampling bias) and ladded up their heights and averaged it
You ain't know shit

Having bene to UK, I odnt think its even 5'9. Its 5'8 . People majorly underestimate their barefoot height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogger10, Lucid, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 12 others
What's the proof?
Unless you lined up 10 laddies in the street (without sampling bias) and ladded up their heights and averaged it
You ain't know shit

Having bene to UK, I odnt think its even 5'9. Its 5'8 . People majorly underestimate their barefoot height
whatever u say xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Cidre enjoyer, Artemis and 3 others
Ethnics do not go to Doctors to measure their height, like retards. They don't have time for this woke shit, they are working.

So, the average is 5'10 among WHITE Brit. Zoomers is max 5'10. :feelshehe:

PS. Btw, with average British face, i don't think anything below 6'5 would compensate, so anyways ... :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 17872, Prince88 and 5 others

View attachment 2012492

muh patient.info

View attachment 2012493

View attachment 2012494

View attachment 2012495

View attachment 2012496

View attachment 2012498
If you take a look at europe for a second, All countries in europe, where there is less or barely any ethnics like in north europe or Eastern Europe, are 5'11 average.

Btw, it is also funny - a good question is: HOW DO THEY MEASURE HEIGHT? :feelshaha:

You realize that "How tall are you?" nowadays is literally synonymous for "How long is your penis?" Guess what males would answer? :feelshehe:

But but but... then you realize, MOST HEIGHT STUDIES ARE SELF-REPORTED... :feelsokman:

Like the infamous Dutch-height study:
Dutch

"ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN STATEMENTS" :feelskek:

Let me tell you, half of those retards answering would be measuring their height in boots, the other half would be dropping another inch on top of their height :feelshaha:

So, HOW EXACTLY your British HEIGHTS are MEASURED to claim the average of even 5'10? :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, Sens, Deleted member 17872 and 6 others
Ethnics do not go to Doctors to measure their height, like retards. They don't have time for this woke shit, they are working.
nonsense cope

PS. Btw, with average British face, i don't think anything below 6'5 would compensate, so anyways ... :feelsrope:
cope. british are facial moggers

even forevergymcelling sees more chads in UK than anywhere else

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Btw, it is also funny - a good question is: HOW DO THEY MEASURE HEIGHT? :feelshaha:

You realize that "How tall are you?" nowadays is literally synonymous for "How long is your penis?" Guess what males would answer? :feelshehe:

But but but... then you realize, MOST HEIGHT STUDIES ARE SELF-REPORTED... :feelsokman:

View attachment 2012527

Let me tell you, half of those retards answering would be measuring their height in boots, the other half would be dropping another inch on top of their height :feelshaha:

So, HOW EXACTLY your British HEIGHTS are MEASURED to claim the average of even 5'10? :feelshehe:
bro they are literal studies , not just asking how tall they are

• JFL
nonsense cope

cope. british are facial moggers

even forevergymcelling sees more chads in UK than anywhere else

BULLSHIT.

Britain has consistently been one of the uglies countries for quite a few decades this is a fact :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
English and french are shorter than scandinavians

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Jigen and Artemis

Find me a more reliable study, disproving this one @Artemis

bro they are literal studies , not just asking how tall they are
"Literal studies" can literally mean they are "LITERALLY ASKING PEOPLE instead of measuring them" like they did with the Dutch Zoommers :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Jigen and Deleted member 23554
Britain has consistently been one of the uglies countries for quite a few decades this is a fact :feelsokman:
do you have any proof of this or are you just a jealous ethnic who is mad that british colonised the entire world, everyone speaks english language, and english facially, height, and economically mog you

im guessing the latter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
"Literal studies" can literally mean they are "LITERALLY ASKING PEOPLE instead of measuring them" like they did with the Dutch Zoommers :feelsokman:
shitskin cope. ok lets same about every other countries measurements then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 23554 and Artemis

Find me a more reliable study, disproving this one @Artemis
I can't, so YOU STOP COPING with "ethnics are so many in UK that they lower the average height". COPE.

British average height is 5'9-5'10. You have no better data except your own anecdotes. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 24586 and Deleted member 14392
I can't, so YOU STOP COPING with "ethnics are so many in UK that they lower the average height". COPE.
20% of UK is 5'6 pakistanis and indians, so of course that will lower the average

British average height is 5'9-5'10. You have no better data except your own anecdotes. :feelsokman:
my data is the biggest, most reliable height study in the entire world https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31859-6/fulltext

your data is....?

do you have any proof of this or are you just a jealous ethnic who is mad that british colonised the entire world, everyone speaks english language, and english facially, height, and economically mog you

im guessing the latter
Here:

You are sharing the last 4 places with Russia, Poland, and Irish.

British-cels lose again... however, you cannot cope because unlike russians, your females ugly too :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others

View attachment 2012527

wtf are they self reported? we should decrease 2 inches at least then

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 24586, Agesilaos and 2 others
wtf are they self reported? we should decrease 2 inches at least then
Yeah, i was shocked myself...

I actually read that DUtch zoomers are super tall. Like 183 cm. But then i read this first paragraph, that the height was self-reported in the study :feelskek:

So, then i thought: how exactly do people participate in these large height studies? think about it... who s gonna fund this shit? The reality is: NO ONE PARTICIPATES. They just conduct surveys. As for how much we should subtract, i do not know.

It was the same case in e.g. penis size studies. It was quite interesting, because in russia, the self reported length was like 16+cm. BUT then Soviets were crazy enough to ACTUALLY MEASURE IT. What they did: they made a compulsory stretched penis length measurement during the army medical review. Thus, they actually obtained REAL penis sizes instead of self-reported, of young males.

It actually turned out to be 14cm :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Time, looksseg, bug_eye_blackcel and 1 other person
Here:

British-cels lose again... however, you cannot cope because unlike russians, your females ugly too :feelsrope:
beautifulpeople.com great source

• JFL
beautifulpeople.com great source
B-b-b-but BETTER Than yours (no source) :feelshaha:

PS. And from my own observation, ive seen a lot of british guys, sry, the diagnosis is very grim:
Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and FemaleGazeMaxxer
Here:

nonsense article.

One week they post one saying Irish are ugliest in the world.

Then they say Irish are best looking in the world https://www.independent.ie/style/ir...-in-the-world-according-to-poll-34471853.html

some things that are undisputable is that UK height, skin colour, eye colour, hair colour, and economically mog you hard. and the best looking man in the world just so happens to be british...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Artemis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, BoneDensity, Artemis and 1 other person
Come here boyos...

AI just produced an image of "Average British guy coping with his height":

Coping

Noooo.... too realistic for a short British guy :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 14392 and TeenAscender
In most countries anything below 6'0 is below average for zoomers period. Even In some countries 6'1+ is average for zoomers.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogger10, looksseg, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
In most countries anything below 6'0 is below average for zoomers period. Even In some countries 6'1+ is average for zoomers.
Yeah, I heard in Turkey, average Zoomers are 6'3.

And in Portugal, the worst of them all, the average Zoomer is 6'5, way taller than the average German at 6'2. :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, looksseg and 2 others
Yeah, I heard in Turkey, average Zoomers are 6'3.

And in Portugal, the worst of them all, the average Zoomer is 6'5, way taller than the average German at 6'2. :feelsrope:
I don't know about those shitholes, but in my shithole most guys my age are around 6 ft tall and keep in mind iran is considered a manlet shithole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, FemaleGazeMaxxer and Artemis
I don't know about those shitholes, but in my shithole most guys my age are around 6 ft tall and keep in mind iran is considered a manlet shithole.
YOU ARE FROM IRAN?

Looool...

Ok, man, that's bullshit. I live in Scandi, and here the average height is NOT 6'0 LOL. It is 5'11,5 among Zoomers in the BEST case. But most probably <5'11.5. The ONLY country in the world with 6'0 average is the Netherlands. THat's IT.

Lol at Iran at 6'0 :feelshaha:

I bet it is not even 5'10 among Zoomers.

We had another dude here who was literally arguing everyone is mogging him in Turkey cause they are all 6'0 :feelskek:

I literally flew out there, and mogged everyone at fucking 5'10 :feelshehe:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 24586 and mortis
YOU ARE FROM IRAN?

Looool...

Ok, man, that's bullshit. I live in Scandi, and here the average height is NOT 6'0 LOL. It is 5'11,5 among Zoomers in the BEST case. But most probably <5'11.5. The ONLY country in the world with 6'0 average is the Netherlands. THat's IT.

Lol at Iran at 6'0 :feelshaha:

I bet it is not even 5'10 among Zoomers.

We had another dude here who was literally arguing everyone is mogging him in Turkey cause they are all 6'0 :feelskek:

I literally flew out there, and mogged everyone at fucking 5'10 :feelshehe:
I don't know about the exact average but in my lifetime this is the height % of guys i saw and encounteded
60% guys on streets/subway/college Cafe lines are my height 6'1, 20% are taller(mostly around 6'3 territory) and 20 are absolute Terra manlets like 5'4 to 5'10) and I'm talking about young guys.

60% guys on streets/subway/college Cafe lines are my height 6'1, 20% are taller(mostly around 6'3 territory)
This is a confirmation bias. Your brain cuts out all the guys who are shorter than you.

It is impossible NOWHERE in the world, among zoomers or not. Total bullshit :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 24586, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
This is a confirmation bias. Your brain cuts out all the guys who are shorter than you.

It is impossible NOWHERE in the world, among zoomers or not. Total bullshit :feelsokman:
just cos they're all turbomanlets in your shitskin ethnic country, doesnt mean whites arent tall as fuck.

in that study, literally every european country is 5'11 average. and some 6ft average

• JFL

I wish I was wrong, and majority of guys I encounter would be shorter than me so I could mog people my age but that's not happening.

• +1
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer
I don't know about the exact average but in my lifetime this is the height % of guys i saw and encounteded
60% guys on streets/subway/college Cafe lines are my height 6'1, 20% are taller(mostly around 6'3 territory) and 20 are absolute Terra manlets like 5'4 to 5'10) and I'm talking about young guys.
Average height of 19 yr old Iranian males in 2019 is 175.6 cm according to that Wikipedia study.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Artemis and FemaleGazeMaxxer
Average height of 19 yr old Iranian males in 2019 is 175.6 cm according to that Wikipedia study.
Data is retarded. 175 Is the average for oldcels and I agree on that. (It might be shorter than that tbh 170 or sth)

It is ober.
1,88m btw

• Love it
It’s between 5’10-5’11

View attachment 2012492

muh patient.info

View attachment 2012493

View attachment 2012494

View attachment 2012495

View attachment 2012496

View attachment 2012498

Height is a complete runaway effect. Wait 'til you see how tall 20 year old male zoomers are in 2043. 6'3-6'4 will be average.

I guess that’s one positive for these dinghies coming over everyday

View attachment 2012492

muh patient.info

View attachment 2012493

View attachment 2012494

View attachment 2012495

View attachment 2012496

View attachment 2012498

I don't bye this, is Impossible to know the real height without a marging of 1-3 inches, because the height is self reported and the vast majority of people don't know how to messure there height acurate or they even add up more.

I don't bye this, is Impossible to know the real height without a marging of 1-3 inches, because the height is self reported and the vast majority of people don't know how to messure there height acurate or they even add up more.
It's not self reported they literally measure people u funking retard

• JFL
It's not self reported they literally measure people u funking retard

Isn't height linked with your IGF levels or something your pituitary gland essentially releases a larger amount of GH at puberty that causes a taller height henry gandy had a stack to tweak this or hack this to maximize this process.

All the high IQ maxers left though tbqh it's 1 thing reading a study completely different being able to take that study reverse engineer and use it effectively for the general masses.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 24586 and Artemis
This is also counting truecels, rotters, poorcels, neets

Avg height for a medium/high class white college student, which is our real competition for pussy, is 6’-6’2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and FemaleGazeMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back