Proof the Average UK White Male is 5'11. [Not 5'9 like Google says]

Data is retarded. 175 Is the average for oldcels and I agree on that. (It might be shorter than that tbh 170 or sth)
Nigga the estimation is for 19 yr olds

• +1
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer and Artemis
Height is a complete runaway effect. Wait 'til you see how tall 20 year old male zoomers are in 2043. 6'3-6'4 will be average.
It will not.

It has already started shrinking in the Netherlands. It was "officially" 183.9cm for 40 year olds. While Zoomers are shorter, at 182.9, 1 cm shorter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
This is also counting truecels, rotters, poorcels, neets

Avg height for a medium/high class white college student, which is our real competition for pussy, is 6’-6’2
Nah, it is 6'5! :feelsokman:

• +1
This is also counting truecels, rotters, poorcels, neets

Avg height for a medium/high class white college student, which is our real competition for pussy, is 6’-6’2

and what if pussy isn't your goal but looking better is ? and more yet what If you hate the concept of pussy consciously I don't think this makes you gay if your a sub 5 and black pilled and you don't hate women you have to be a retard

• +1
In most countries anything below 6'0 is below average for zoomers period. Even In some countries 6'1+ is average for zoomers.
Tell me you never leave the basement without telling me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586 and Artemis
"Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain. suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war. and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are nexuses causal relationships that cannot be separated"- SA7

Bro I don't give a fuck about the statistic.

When you go out to a decent college, bar, movie theater, bar, club or you name it, it'll be very obvious that 6" is not tall.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 24586 and FemaleGazeMaxxer
When you go out to a decent college, bar, movie theater, bar, club or you name it, it'll be very obvious that 6" is not tall.
When I go out to the college, bar, movie, and wear my 2.5 inch lifts IN SCANDINAVIA, which makes me ~6'0,5 (im 5'10 barefoot), it is very obvious I HEIGHT MOG 60% ZOOMERS and almost all older people.

IT IS IN SCANDI. And even HERE, 6 FOOT is taller than the average Zoomer.

So yeah, tell me how you are not leaving your basement without telling me (@Spinecel nice phrase) :feelskek:

PS. And yes, depends on WHAT you consider TALL. No, 6'0 is not TALL, but it is taller than the Zoomer average EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 24586, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
older people.
doesn't count. They are not your competition. But I'm glad it makes you feel good.
and wear my 2.5 inch lifts IN SCANDINAVIA, which makes me ~6'0,5 (im 5'10 barefoot), it is very obvious I HEIGHT MOG 60% ZOOMERS and almost all older people.
Severe placebo. Since you roll with average height your whole life, that 2.5 inches makes you feel 10 feet tall. A cope-a-day keeps the rope away, so keep doing you G.

I am 6" barefoot myself, I don't have any reason to lie about this shit. If anything, saying 6" is not tall is against my NTness in the public.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
When I go out to the college, bar, movie, and wear my 2.5 inch lifts IN SCANDINAVIA, which makes me ~6'0,5 (im 5'10 barefoot), it is very obvious I HEIGHT MOG 60% ZOOMERS and almost all older people.

IT IS IN SCANDI. And even HERE, 6 FOOT is taller than the average Zoomer.

So yeah, tell me how you are not leaving your basement without telling me (@Spinecel nice phrase) :feelskek:

PS. And yes, depends on WHAT you consider TALL. No, 6'0 is not TALL, but it is taller than the Zoomer average EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
yeah these niggas annoy tf out of me with that 6’ is avg shit.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
something i do to get the real average young male height of a given country is search on a football database website for 16-23 yo players, i calculate their average height and substract 1-2 inches (since shorter men are less likely to be selected + average football player is surely taller than average men in general)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis and FemaleGazeMaxxer
doesn't count. They are not your competition. But I'm glad it makes you feel good.

Severe placebo. Since you roll with average height your whole life, that 2.5 inches makes you feel 10 feet tall. A cope-a-day keeps the rope away, so keep doing you G.

I am 6" barefoot myself, I don't have any reason to lie about this shit. If anything, saying 6" is not tall is against my NTness in the public.
Obviously 6’ isn’t tall and you won’t feel tall at 6’ flat. No one is calling you a giant jfl. But it’s definitely above average. Even for zoomers. Ntm zoomers are giga height fruaders. No other generation wears shoes and lifts as thick as we do.

• +1
Obviously 6’ isn’t tall and you won’t feel tall at 6’ flat. No one is calling you a giant jfl. But it’s definitely above average.
So, you agree that I won't feel tall at 6" flat. That's all that matters. Anything that includes numbers become relevant for +-2 inches difference. Within that range, everyone is more or less the same. And 6" is right at the middle of that range (perhaps slightly higher).
But it’s definitely above average
Gen-Y and below. (I'm Gen-Y). BUT AGAIN, my whole point is, take how you feel at public to define the average, not numbers.
Even for zoomers
lol
Ntm zoomers are giga height fruaders
Doesn't matter. Women cannot distinguish between cats who wear 2.5" lifts in Vans vs the Timba-till-death cats. As long as it works. Don't take the moral high ground on this.
No other generation wears shoes and lifts as thick as we do.
And your point is?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, igbekele007 and FemaleGazeMaxxer
What's the proof?
Unless you lined up 10 laddies in the street (without sampling bias) and ladded up their heights and averaged it
You ain't know shit

Having bene to UK, I odnt think its even 5'9. Its 5'8 . People majorly underestimate their barefoot height
Im 5'11" with lifts and felt short in london

• So Sad
Reactions: igbekele007, ReadBooksEveryday and FemaleGazeMaxxer
So, you agree that I won't feel tall at 6" flat. That's all that matters. Anything that includes numbers become relevant for +-2 inches difference. Within that range, everyone is more or less the same. And 6" is right at the middle of that range (perhaps slightly higher).

Gen-Y and below. (I'm Gen-Y). BUT AGAIN, my whole point is, take how you feel at public to define the average, not numbers.

lol

Doesn't matter. Women cannot distinguish between cats who wear 2.5" lifts in Vans vs the Timba-till-death cats. As long as it works. Don't take the moral high ground on this.

And your point is?
My point in pointing out gen Z height fruading isn’t to criticize (I have lifts myself) it’s to show that people perception of height for x demographic of people is based on a false image. If 5’9-5’11 guys liftmax to 6’ + it’s very easy to assume to the avg height is 6’ or taller when in reality if you measure every man in his bare feet. The avg height will likely be some variation of 5’10 (177-179cm) even a bit shorter for ethnics.

• +1
tell me you are midget without telling me.
No you’re just another retard who doesn’t know shit outside of incel forums. You would cross the street or have 911 on speed dial if you saw me irl jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, FemaleGazeMaxxer and Artemis
You need to understand that zoomers being taller only makes sense in countries that are malnourished who then fix the malnourishment issue. It is not at all applicable anywhere in the west. Fucks sake, you guys are dogshit at understanding simple concepts. Zoomers are not taller you’re just a classic height frauder who’s high top fade is quivering in his high heels as we speak.

Many, many of these studies specify that they’re talking about WHITE, YOUNG people. It’s basically a 100% guarantee that young white UK men are the same average height as young white US men, 5’9 3/4, which if including non-whites only drops down to 5’9 flat.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 24586 and 1 other person
No you’re just another retard who doesn’t know shit outside of incel forums. You would cross the street or have 911 on speed dial if you saw me irl jfl.
You talk like some angry midget lol :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Jigen
I'm a 6'1 ethnic and I heightmog most zoomers I see on the street but if I go to the mall (or any area with chads) I heightmog far less

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Jigen and Artemis
I'm a 6'1 ethnic and I heightmog most zoomers I see on the street but if I go to the mall (or any area with chads) I heightmog far less
At 6'1 in shoes with lifts (~6'3) you would literally height-mod 85+% Scandinavians in the street. Just FYI.

But you would still meet a 6'5 guy every day now and then, does not change the fact that you are taller than 85% people.

You need to understand that zoomers being taller only makes sense in countries that are malnourished who then fix the malnourishment issue. It is not at all applicable anywhere in the west. Fucks sake, you guys are dogshit at understanding simple concepts. Zoomers are not taller you’re just a classic height frauder who’s high top fade is quivering in his high heels as we speak.

Many, many of these studies specify that they’re talking about WHITE, YOUNG people. It’s basically a 100% guarantee that young white UK men are the same average height as young white US men, 5’9 3/4, which if including non-whites only drops down to 5’9 flat.
Bro atop chatt8ng shit like you know everything I've literally seen the studies proving everything I wrote and studies proving which countries are growing in height every year

You Don't know shit and your an artist who thinks he's right with 0 studies

• JFL

Image 1

Ohh it just so happens the least ethnic parts of US average height is 5.11 , what a coincidence

• JFL
At 6'1 in shoes with lifts (~6'3) you would literally height-mod 85+% Scandinavians in the street. Just FYI.

But you would still meet a 6'5 guy every day now and then, does not change the fact that you are taller than 85% people.
At 6'1 (185ish cm) barefoot how many zoomers would I heightmog in Scandinavia?

I'm surprised tbh, I thought all genz Scandinavians were massive
They ARE.

But not AS MASSIVE as autists here imagine.

E.g. Finns are 4-6 centimeters taller than Spanish. This is massive. But NO, you do NOT get surrounded by 6'5 people ...

I've been saying the same thing since forever. I go outside and the average young male height is atleast 5"11.

Height theads are consistently the dumbest thing on this forum. For a start most youngfags are frauding their height with retarded thick soles, & everyone either lies or overestimates their height.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back