Proof the Med Pheno is superior in french tv interviews

P

prettyboycel

Iron

A bunch of interviews of french tv reality stars (most of them stacies) who they think is more handsome between french tv reality chads.
The verdict: 95% prefer Meds. None of them, except for some exceptions, picked a blond or pale guy and most of them said they were repulsed by blond guys. This is the ultimate proof that the Med Pheno is superior, with over 50 stacies all stating that fact.

Also, at the end of each interview they were asked who they think is the chaddest of chads, and the one that was picked the most (60% of the time) was this guy:
Thibault garcia plagiat de louis vuitton il reagit a la polemique 1

Tall, dark, tan with tattoos.

Discuss

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Eezz and Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and PenileFacialSurgery
You have spoken the truth.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Med is cope. They dont want light brown dudes. At best they want white dudes who get tanned.

I mean I just searched "tall, dark and handsome" and these are the results :
Screenshot 20200612 235212 Chrome

Just dont spend all your life in your basement and you will become "dark" enough if you are white.

Any other ethnic like me have to bleach their skin before coping with shits like that

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel, Loud_Jock and 1 other person
Med is cope. They dont want light brown dudes. At best they want white dudes who get tanned.

View attachment 457935
Just dont spend all your life in your basement and you will become "dark" enough if you are white.

Any other ethnic like me have to bleach their skin before coping with shits like that
That is exactly the Med type. Med type is south european caucasian, tan with dark features. You just proved my point.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, stuckneworleans and Chadlitecel

A bunch of interviews of french tv reality stars (most of them stacies) who they think is more handsome between french tv reality chads.
The verdict: 95% prefer Meds. None of them, except for some exceptions, picked a blond or pale guy and most of them said they were repulsed by blond guys. This is the ultimate proof that the Med Pheno is superior, with over 50 stacies all stating that fact.

Also, at the end of each interview they were asked who they think is the chaddest of chads, and the one that was picked the most (60% of the time) was this guy:
View attachment 457888

Tall, dark, tan with tattoos.

Discuss

No need for discussion it’s facts at this point

• +1
Reactions: prettyboycel
Not very scientific. We all know you are a shitskin coper.
I’m sure the foids would have been repulsed by a Chris Hemsworth lookalike .

Not very scientific. We all know you are a shitskin coper.
I’m sure the foids would have been repulsed by a Chris Hemsworth lookalike .
I am a shitskin, im not denying that. But over 50 girls saying at 95% that they prefer Med, how can you argue with that? You have a better study to refute that?

View attachment 457935

Maybe because med literally means med? And not random ass ethnic?

Med is 2nd best nord is the best thing possible people like Pitt decaprio cruise all hail from this pheno

Med means white guy who dont rot in his basement.
Any kind of brown skin is uglier than its white version

Tall dark and handsome = north Atlantid

North atlantics > meds > others

Also meds aren't only South European caucasians, but also North Africa, Western Asia and Middle East, basically all around the Mediterranean Sea

Blonde hair is GAY

So many swedish guys look cuck because of blonde hair

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
North atlantics > meds > others

Also meds aren't only South European caucasians, but also North Africa, Western Asia and Middle East, basically all around the Mediterranean Sea
Not true. North african are different pheno. Mostly berberic and arabic. Med pheno doesnt mean everyone living around the mediteranean. It only refers to south europeans

Not true. North african are different pheno. Mostly berberic and arabic. Med pheno doesnt mean everyone living around the mediteranean. It only refers to south europeans

Berberic and arabic are included in meds, if you want to refer to only south european caucasians then just use the words but it is not meds

Berberic and arabic are included in meds, if you want to refer to only south european caucasians then just use the words but it is not meds
I checked and your right. However theres a big difference and I think when foids refer to mediteranean they mean south european with a tan as the most attractive. They are more universally appealing.

being tall dark and handsome is not exclusive to Med phenotypes

I am nerdic (born blonde atleast) and now have dark brown hair but still light eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back