(Proof) Tretinoin destroys fat

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
Rest in pieces, dans eye area. I believe this could be avoided if we do not use Tretinoin from the bottom of brow to cheekbone. Cryotherapy/Ice cubes might help you hold fat too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Stare, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
It's just angle I think, lighting hid it before.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 534 and 2 others
Wouldnt retin a improve the colouration of under eyes (i.e lessen dark circles)

proof Gandy rope exists
a40e0255bd8ec547af8486f3e5bd5fd8.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Dutcher, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Can i use tretinoin on love handles then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, Bluepill, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
Cope it made me fatter.

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Holy shit is this true

i used retina under eyes for 2 months for 3 years ago and ive had dark circles ever since then. Fucking shit product, accutane mogs that shit

He's squinting slightly due to sun/bright light... jesus fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, TsarTsar444, Squirtoutmabooty and 3 others
Holy shit is this true

i used retina under eyes for 2 months for 3 years ago and ive had dark circles ever since then. Fucking shit product, accutane mogs that shit
its not shit
you just used it wrong

He's squinting slightly due to sun/bright light... jesus fuck

Nah man this random picture from Google images is reputable scientific proof!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257, TsarTsar444, Feminineboi and 2 others
Fuark. His skin looks so much better though. Not sure if it's just the angle the photo was taken at but the lighting is definitely the same

its not shit
you just used it wrong
It is shit u mong, destroys fat cells.

accutane does the same thing as a pill without destroying fat pads and also nukes pore glands and acne

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 4464
so this would help me lose my fat cheeks right

is this a meme?

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
So don't put it under your eyes then

If you use it properly retin A is the ultimate looksmaxxer. Increased collagen + Hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534 and OOGABOOGA
and fin will break your dick. Keep spreading this shit so subhumans don't looksmax and I will look better in comparison. ^_^

Ive yet to see a good before after of Retin-A from trustful sources and with pictures made in similar conditions.

Examples you see on mainstream plattforms are hard to verify and often with pictures in different conditions of angles, lighting etc.

If RetinA was the magic silver bullet for youthful, wrinkle-less skin, you wouldnt see old wrinkled ppl out there.

Look how many female vloggers on YT have wrinkles and skin problems at 30 something years old. If RetinA was as good as its advertised by many influencers, you wouldnt see foids with wrinkles and bad skin in their 30s.

Ive yet to see a good before after of Retin-A from trustful sources and with pictures made in similar conditions.

Examples you see on mainstream plattforms are hard to verify and often with pictures in different conditions of angles, lighting etc.

If RetinA was the magic silver bullet for youthful, wrinkle-less skin, you wouldnt see old wrinkled ppl out there.

Look how many female vloggers on YT have wrinkles and skin problems at 30 something years old. If RetinA was as good as its advertised by many influencers, you wouldnt see foids with wrinkles and bad skin in their 30s.
Not many people know about Retin-A like we do on this forum, and most people that use it are older, so they're obviously gonna look old and have wrinkles. Retin-A isn't a miracle drug, it works for sure and it's great, but you need years of consistent usage to see good results.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
You don’t need fat retards look at Meeks you just need little fat in the face

You need bones + collagen

You don’t need fat retards look at Meeks you just need little fat in the face

You need bones + collagen
You need good day padding especially in the eye area. But Retin-A doesn't destroy fat

So don't put it under your eyes then

If you use it properly retin A is the ultimate looksmaxxer. Increased collagen + Hollow cheeks

It migrates to other nearby areas under the skin

You need good day padding especially in the eye area. But Retin-A doesn't destroy fat
It tightens the skin and muscles which gives the illusion of less fatty face

That’s my observation

And sometimes it thin the top layer on the skin which we don’t need and thicken the dermis (more collagen) so it’s a win win

I might need to do research

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov