Propanolol lowered my anxiety.

twojei

twojei

Banned
I felt like a normal human for the first time in my life. The tension in my chest due to anxiety was fucking gone.

Thank you @Mister Fuwy

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp and Deleted member 68502
I felt like a normal human for the first time in my life. The tension in my chest due to anxiety was fucking gone.

Thank you @Mister Fuwy
Don’t worry boyo it’s really helpful if you want to relief physical sides of anxiety and also lower mental anxiety.
For me it was 80 mg.
A little too much, 40 mg is the maximum for me.

Taking drugs is cope, at least the antipsychotic ones. They just mask the symptoms n shut. You are still an anxious nijjer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68502
Don’t worry boyo it’s really helpful if you want to relief physical sides of anxiety and also lower mental anxiety.

A little too much, 40 mg is the maximum for me.
10is max

• +1
Taking drugs is cope, at least the antipsychotic ones. They just mask the symptoms n shut. You are still an anxious nijjer.
I hate antischitotics i dont Take them since 3 months i feel good
Turns you into soulless Robot

• +1
I hate antischitotics i dont Take them since 3 months i feel good
Turns you into soulless Robot
yea, all my pharmaceuticals are bad for you ngl. That abilify shut ruined me. I'm still recovering from it, even after like a month since I last took it. On my way to 100% though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68502 and Htobrother
Propranolol is not an antipsychotic, it is just a beta blocker and lowers your heart rate. It is a mere physical veil over your anxiety. You will still feel anxious but won’t really be displaying symptoms of it like sweating, flushing, rapid heart rate, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp and Deleted member 68502
yea, all my pharmaceuticals are bad for you ngl. That abilify shut ruined me. I'm still recovering from it, even after like a month since I last took it. On my way to 100% though.
I had abilify too its the worst drug
What did IT Ruin?

Propranolol is not an antipsychotic, it is just a beta blocker and lowers your heart rate. It is a mere physical veil over your anxiety. You will still feel anxious but won’t really be displaying symptoms of it like sweating, flushing, rapid heart rate, etc.
Oh well, I still wouldn't take it. Willpower yourself through these mental things.

I had abilify too its the worst drug
What did IT Ruin?
my body; I'm fat as shit. Made me sleep for long periods of time too. Didn't really do nothing it was supposed too anyway. Well, I guess it helped a little sort of idk.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
my body; I'm fat as shit. Made me sleep for long periods of time too. Didn't really do nothing it was supposed too anyway. Well, I guess it helped a little sort of idk.
Jewilify
✡️⚕️

It’s the pharmacistcel again welcome back
This is why you shouldn’t be offering medical advice, dumbass. The even bigger dumbass @twojei listened to you and decided to take 80mg of propranolol for anxiety relief.

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and Deleted member 68502
yea, well, it's over now. I can repair the damage done to my psyche and body.
All Antipsychotics Turn you into a soulless fat ED zombie

All Antipsychotics Turn you into a soulless fat ED zombie
Exactly, I'm getting a lot better off the pill. It was all so unnecessary. All these pills did was set me back a few years. Crazy shut man.

This is why you shouldn’t be offering medical advice, dumbass. The even bigger dumbass @twojei listened to you and decided to take 80mg of propranolol for anxiety relief.

View attachment 2956937
IMG 5840

I told @twojei to take 10 mg, but propranolol helped him like it did for me

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, Deleted member 51576 and twojei
Propranalol saved my Life 2 Times
When i had 1000mg Quetiapin at once evd prescribed from These retard doctors at 19( can you imagine that )!
My Pulse would shoot to 170
10mg was enough to get to normal and sleep

Hurensohn doktors

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp, Deleted member 68502, Deleted member 51576 and 1 other person
What if they are 40 mg for each pill
Cut it in half, then cut the halves in half. Now you have 4 quarters of 10mg each

• +1