Proportions are based on when your growth plates fused and height potential is over-exaggerated

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
TLDR: Height is all first determined by how tall you were as a newborn, then how much shit like growth hormone you had while your growth plates were open, and finally whenever age your hormones force your growth plates to fuse and cuck you. This is supported by symptoms of medical disorders like precocious puberty, genetic mutations like aromatase deficiency and cases of castrated men. The reason why most people are as tall as their father is because they usually are the same height as a newborn and start and end puberty at the same ages therefore the same amount of time to grow which is actually all genetic, but things like the same environmental factors that may cause precocious or late puberty or genetic mutations that cause aromatase deficiences can alter the result of such genetics. The strictness of "genetic potential" is evidently over-exaggerated

There are two chapters

Chapter 1: Height potential theory

Sure, many kids are just born taller than others and just have a higher genetic expectation, but really your "expected" adult height has a lot to do with simply a trend of when hormones decided to shut your growth plates down and how many growth factors you had in your body when your growth plates were open.

Precocious puberty is literally a medical condition btw look it up

This is why short stature is a symptom of precocious puberty which causes premature growth plate fusion. Even with the "genetic potential" to be a taller person, those with precocious puberty never make it to that "genetic potential". Your "genetic potential" can't just make you grow 30 inches in a month before your growth plates prematurely fuse at 12 because your dad decided to make you take dbol in elementary school.

While hormones do accelerate growth rate, it is by a common amount, so almost everyone grows the same amount of inches in puberty and if you have average hormone levels in puberty, you would grow at the average speed of someone in puberty. Every year leading up to puberty, average boy grows like 2 inches per year

This is how it would be for someone with precocious puberty vs normal age at puberty onset for example

Precocious:

Age 7: 4'2"
Age 8: 4'4" (age puberty begins, growth rate slightly increases)
Age 9: 4'7" (experiences tanner stage 3 peak growth spurt)
Age 10: 5'0" (growth slows down due to tanner 4)
Age 11: 5'3"
Age 12: 5'3"
Age 35: 5'3"

Normal:

Age 8: 4'4"
Age 9: 4'6"
Age 10: 4'8"
Age 11: 4'10"
Age 12: 5'0" (puberty begins)
Age 13: 5'3" (peak spurt in tanner 3)
Age 14: 5'8" (growth slows via tanner 4)
Age 15: 5'11"

Wow. Look? He experienced his growth spurt prematurely early, but he didn't magically grow 8 extra inches during his early puberty to make up for the inches he lost leading up to his growth spurt? Well of course obviously. This is literally seen in patients of the literal medical condition precocious puberty. You wouldn't have any higher androgen profile or growth factor levels in a precocious puberty than if you had it later so you wouldn't just grow at a fast rate to make up for the inches you were supposed to get leading up to puberty

The opposite is seen in those with aromatase deficincies or castrated males. Both cases have very low estrogen levels so growth plate fusion is delayed therefore they grow unusually tall

Meanwhile some unfunny moron will reply to this thread "cope low iq" when I'm not even trying to make a cope. I'm just sharing a theory that's clearly most likely correct which essentially states that "Height is all first determined by how tall you were as a newborn, then how much shit like growth hormone you had while your growth plates were open, and finally whenever age your hormones force your growth plates to fuse and cuck you. This is supported by symptoms of medical disorders like precocious puberty, genetic mutations like aromatase deficiency and cases of castrated men. The reason why most people are as tall as their father is because they usually are the same height as a newborn and start and end puberty at the same ages therefore the same amount of time to grow. The strictness of "genetic potential" is evidently over-exaggerated"

Chapter 2: Proportion theory

I didn't even read any studies to support any of the schizo mumbling I'm going to say, which is the same for the previous chapter. It's all merely founded on my background knowledge

Since it is agreed that torso at least typically fuses last, wouldn't odd proportions be indicitave of if hormones deciding to cuck you unusually early, when comparing oneself to everyone else of your their and race or ethnicity? This would make sense considering the following,

1) Women have longer leg to torso proportions than men and experience rapid growth plate senescence early due to earlier and more exposure to a ton of estrogen
2) Myself with freakishly longer legs compared to my torso. Starting puberty at an average age and ending height growth at late 14
3) The only people I've seen with freakish proportions that may be similar to mine were a few women

@loox @LooksOverAll @Bitchwhipper2 @FreakkForLife @TeenAscender @EktoPlasma @Niko

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, TeenAscender, GandyIsNormie and 11 others
dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member and Richard_Hungwell

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, mulattomaxxer, ALP and 2 others
My arguments in the thread might just be water evidence that heightmaxxing obviously would theoritically work, but only if you're abusing pharma aromatase inhibitors and growth hormone while your growth plates are truly a long time away from fusing, so it's over for at least 99% of users here

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and TeenAscender
look-at-these-9-10-sloots-mirin-me-bet-they-are-moist-49430498.png

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, ALP, Mewton and 6 others
Muh tiny limbs
Meanwhile I have significantly longer legs and arms than the average male in the US whiile being below avg height
Because my torso is legit nonexistent

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 19499
Muh tiny limbs
Meanwhile I have significantly longer legs and arms than the average male in the US whiile being below avg height
Those are the ideal ratios actually. Most galaxymoggers have that.

You are not incel, you are uberhuman.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, GandyIsNormie, ALP and 3 others

View attachment 1679219
No,best proportions are long wide torso and long legs.
Not short torso and long legs neither long torso and short legs
Long torso makes u look dominant if u are 6'4+.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and AlexanderTheGreat
Newborn height has nothing to do with adult height Rest of this thread has its truths

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Muh tiny limbs
No measuremenrs no care

• JFL
Muh tiny limbs
Nö measurements no care

View attachment 1679219
It only would look cool if I was 6ft. The tallest one in that pic does have the same or at least very similar proportions as me except my frame is narrow and I don't have good lats. My arms do reach almost my knees and my torso is that short

No,best proportions are long wide torso and long legs.
Not short torso and long legs neither long torso and short legs
Long torso makes u look dominant if u are 6'4+.
Long torso literally makes you look shorter. Also, you can't just have long torso and long legs. That would just be an entire long proportional body...

You can only have a proportional body, short torso long legs or long torso short legs. Those are the only 3 that exists

Short torso short legs would just be a short proportional person

Short torso long legs makes you appear taller due to most short people having short legs and taller people having the opposite

A short torso also makes your torso much easier to pack muscle on

just do Yoga bro
993ab2dc3fc62e602ecf76b0f7970b88

81X8ONDMtXL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Growth Plate
Newborn weight isn't but I read that newborn length/height is on reddit
It is small Sample. There are only small correlations. Newborn size can Just be affected by too many factors Like If U were Born early or late and often ppl that were smaller AS newborns Catch that growth Up until the age of 2 and Vice versa I have seen this many Times. Before age 2 U can't really Tell anything about adult height.

• +1
It is small Sample. There are only small correlations. Newborn size can Just be affected by too many factors Like If U were Born early or late and often ppl that were smaller AS newborns Catch that growth Up until the age of 2 and Vice versa I have seen this many Times. Before age 2 U can't really Tell anything about adult height.
I didn't even read the study tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
My max rate of growth was 5 inches in a year during puberty. Was above average height newborn, now 5'8, late-ish puberty with acneand bacne (still have the bacne)

• +1
My max rate of growth was 5 inches in a year during puberty
I grew from 5'1" to 5'5" from 13 to 14 then just grew 2 inches after that

I grew from 5'1" to 5'5" from 13 to 14 then just grew 2 inches after that
Why do you think I grew so fast? I have stretch marks in my knees and upper femurs.

• +1
Why do you think I grew so fast? I have stretch marks in my knees and upper femurs.
I don't think 5 inches a year is anything crazy. That's only an inch higher than the average spurt, but growth speed can be increased by high androgens and/or high hgh levels

• Woah
Reactions: Hipcel
Without oestrogen action, the fusion of the growth plates is postponed and longitudinal growth continues for an exceptionally long period of time.

Or in other words, control estrogen and you can increase height. But what about the testosterone action fusing growth plates?

Results from three prospective randomised controlled trials using potent third-generation aromatase inhibitors have recently been published. These studies all show that treatment with the aromatase inhibitors letrozole and anastrozole effectively delays bone maturation and increases predicted adult height in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty (CDGP), idiopathic short stature and growth hormone deficiency.

Hold the phone… really?

Yup.

3 separate groups used 1mg of anastrozole for 12 months, 24 months, and 36 months respectively. Linear growth was comparable between the groups: net increase in predicted adult height of 2.2cm at 12 months, 4.5cm at 24 months, and 6.7cm at 36 months. This is to be compared with just a 1-cm gain in the placebo group. Estradiol concentrations increased less in the anastrozole group compared with placebo group, with no significant differences in the speed of virilization and no real changes between the groups on glucose and lipids.

The dose of 1mg per week is notable – this is roughly the AI dose in a TRT dose of testosterone, which tends to range between 0.5mg-1mg per week from my personal experience. There were no adverse effects that can be tied to taking the drug. Anastrozole at this dose is generally well tolerated and this group of adolescents (average age of 13.8) is in line with that expectation.

As it goes for height, should this be combined with GH? GH adds height through increased height velocity, speeding growth up prior to plates closing. By keeping the plates open using an AI, I see a lot more value than using just either compound by themselves. And the data backs it up.

Use of AI combined with GH achieved a mean net height gain of 7.3cm. The only thing you need to keep in mind is the age of the patients that achieved this was on average 11.66 years old. Which brings us back to my original GH article saying that an early intervention age is key. Still though, given the availability of MK677 and anastrozole, I couldn’t or wouldn’t blame a late teen for trying to eek out the last half an inch of growth.

The researchers do note that they consider the end of linear growth to be a bone age of at least 16 years old and a growth velocity of less than 2cm/year. The bone age is the predictor here for if this treatment will be effective and is usually correlated with biological age, but not always exactly – for example, a 16 year old may have a bone age of 15, therefore GH & AI treatment may still yet be effective. In males, epiphyseal fusion (when your growth plates close and you’re SOL) range between 14 - 19 (race offers some variability), 12 - 16 for ladies. If you’re outside of these ranges this treatment is unlikely to be effective for you.

Glad to have explored this topic, which I hope has answered a couple of follow up questions I had from our members.
Should have taken AIs when in puberty, found this reddit post the other day (inb4 that jawlet clown @DwayneWhite55:ogre: says I made it too)

TLDR: Height is all first determined by how tall you were as a newborn, then how much shit like growth hormone you had while your growth plates were open, and finally whenever age your hormones force your growth plates to fuse and cuck you. This is supported by symptoms of medical disorders like precocious puberty, genetic mutations like aromatase deficiency and cases of castrated men. The reason why most people are as tall as their father is because they usually are the same height as a newborn and start and end puberty at the same ages therefore the same amount of time to grow which is actually all genetic, but things like the same environmental factors that may cause precocious or late puberty or genetic mutations that cause aromatase deficiences can alter the result of such genetics. The strictness of "genetic potential" is evidently over-exaggerated

There are two chapters

Sure, many kids are just born taller than others and just have a higher genetic expectation, but really your "expected" adult height has a lot to do with simply a trend of when hormones decided to shut your growth plates down and how many growth factors you had in your body when your growth plates were open.

This is why short stature is a symptom of precocious puberty which causes premature growth plate fusion. Even with the "genetic potential" to be a taller person, those with precocious puberty never make it to that "genetic potential". Your "genetic potential" can't just make you grow 30 inches in a month before your growth plates prematurely fuse at 12 because your dad decided to make you take dbol in elementary school.

While hormones do accelerate growth rate, it is by a common amount, so almost everyone grows the same amount of inches in puberty and if you have average hormone levels in puberty, you would grow at the average speed of someone in puberty. Every year leading up to puberty, average boy grows like 2 inches per year

This is how it would be for someone with precocious puberty vs normal age at puberty onset for example

Precocious:

Normal:

Wow. Look? He experienced his growth spurt prematurely early, but he didn't magically grow 8 extra inches during his early puberty to make up for the inches he lost leading up to his growth spurt? Well of course obviously. This is literally seen in patients of the literal medical condition precocious puberty. You wouldn't have any higher androgen profile or growth factor levels in a precocious puberty than if you had it later so you wouldn't just grow at a fast rate to make up for the inches you were supposed to get leading up to puberty

The opposite is seen in those with aromatase deficincies or castrated males. Both cases have very low estrogen levels so growth plate fusion is delayed therefore they grow unusually tall

Meanwhile some unfunny moron will reply to this thread "cope low iq" when I'm not even trying to make a cope. I'm just sharing a theory that's clearly most likely correct which essentially states that "Height is all first determined by how tall you were as a newborn, then how much shit like growth hormone you had while your growth plates were open, and finally whenever age your hormones force your growth plates to fuse and cuck you. This is supported by symptoms of medical disorders like precocious puberty, genetic mutations like aromatase deficiency and cases of castrated men. The reason why most people are as tall as their father is because they usually are the same height as a newborn and start and end puberty at the same ages therefore the same amount of time to grow. The strictness of "genetic potential" is evidently over-exaggerated"

I didn't even read any studies to support any of the schizo mumbling I'm going to say, which is the same for the previous chapter. It's all merely founded on my background knowledge

Since it is agreed that torso at least typically fuses last, wouldn't odd proportions be indicitave of if hormones deciding to cuck you unusually early, when comparing oneself to everyone else of your their and race or ethnicity? This would make sense considering the following,

1) Women have longer leg to torso proportions than men and experience rapid growth plate senescence early due to earlier and more exposure to a ton of estrogen
2) Myself with freakishly longer legs compared to my torso. Starting puberty at an average age and ending height growth at late 14
3) The only people I've seen with freakish proportions that may be similar to mine were a few women

@loox @LooksOverAll @Bitchwhipper2 @FreakkForLife @TeenAscender @EktoPlasma @Niko

Why did I grow only to 5’6.5?
Take a guess if you can.

Stats:

5’10.5 dad + 5’3 mother

I stopped growing at 16.

I have longer legs and short torso.

5’9 wingspan

Younger Sisters: 5’7.5 , 5’6 , 5’4 , 5’1

Younger brother: projected 6’0 plus

• So Sad
Take a guess if you can.

Stats:

5’10.5 dad + 5’3 mother

I stopped growing at 16.

5’9 wingspan

brutal as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and closedplatecel
brutal as fuck.

Haha it’s just funny to me. Life is good other wise. I just wonder why?

Is it high T? High estrogen? I also lost a bunch of weight during 13-15.

I even drank 2 glasses of Milk everyday for years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member
Haha it’s just funny to me. Life is good other wise. I just wonder why?

I even drank 2 glasses of Milk everyday for years.
well in my case i defo have high t, I had a beard growing at 13

but it’s always the twinks with no facial hair or dimorphism that are tall which doesn’t make sense at all

Fuck this shit life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and Growth Plate
Take a guess if you can.

Stats:

5’10.5 dad + 5’3 mother

I stopped growing at 16.

5’9 wingspan

but you stopped growing at a normal age and you have a 5'1" sister. Analyze why she may be only 5'1"

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
It could be high t aromatizing into high estrogen or you could've lost too much weight too fast. You can't grow starving yourself I would think

• +1
well in my case i defo have high t, I had a beard growing at 13
Be careful that might just be genetic and you have normal t
but it’s always the twinks with no facial hair or dimorphism that are tall which doesn’t make sense at
Low t aromatizes into like no estrogen so you would get more time to grow which is why those castrated singers grew to 6'3" on avg or some shit. Ofc I'm obviously not saying tallfags are low t. There are tallfags that stopped growing at 13 but were already 6ft because they grew a lot more than the average person before their plates fused via early puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Be careful that might just be genetic and you have normal t

Low t aromatizes into like no estrogen so you would get more time to grow which is why those castrated singers grew to 6'3" on avg or some shit. Ofc I'm obviously not saying tallfags are low t. There are tallfags that stopped growing at 13 but were already 6ft because they grew a lot more than the average person before their plates fused via early puberty
idk judging by my facial features too, I don’t have a single soft feature, high fwhr, high cheekbones, downturned mouth, wide ipd so idk man seems like I just have shit luck and tbh ur right it could be due to arab genes but not certain

• +1
idk judging by my facial features too, I don’t have a single soft feature, high fwhr, high cheekbones, downturned mouth, wide ipd so idk man seems like I just have shit luck and tbh ur right it could be due to arab genes but not certain
Women can have "masc" features too

You most likely have above avg t with your physique, leanness and early facial growth though if I were to bet

It could be high t aromatizing into high estrogen or you could've lost too much weight too fast. You can't grow starving yourself I would think

I did grow a beard/moustsche earlier than most of my peers. Also Im gratefully endowed. And got into fights younger.

It’s just a wonder. My sister growing taller than me confirmed I f’d up somehow.

The 5’1 sister used to be 4’11 until she got late growth sport. Idk why she’s shorter.

• +1
The 5’1 sister used to be 4’11 until she got late growth sport. Idk why she’s shorter.
Dont say their height if theyre still growing
It’s just a wonder. My sister growing taller than me confirmed I f’d up somehow.
Yeah unless it's a different dad and your mom is like that you know what I mean
I did grow a beard/moustsche earlier than most of my peers. Also Im gratefully endowed. And got into fights younger.
I'm endowned too but idk the actual hormonal cause of that. It's mainly genetics I think. I just started growing chin hair at 16 so my facial hair is average I think

• +1
Dont say their height if theyre still growing

Yeah unless it's a different dad and your mom is like that you know what I mean

I'm endowned too but idk the actual hormonal cause of that. It's mainly genetics I think. I just started growing chin hair at 16 so my facial hair is average I think

Nah lol. I’m near carbon copy of my father facially. It is really is odd.

But I suspect junk diet & late night sleep habits influenced something. But then again even malnourished guys still grow tall lmao

• +1
Nah lol. I’m near carbon copy of my father facially. It is really is odd.
Same meanwhile my dad is 6ft and I'm 5'7". Mom's 5'4.5". I'm actually worse than you
But I suspect junk diet & late night sleep habits influenced something. But then again even malnourished guys still grow tall lmao
I was only 80 - 100lbs my entire puberty

• +1
The reason why most people are as tall as their father is because they usually are the same height as a newborn and start and end puberty at the same ages therefore the same amount of time to grow which is actually all genetic, but things like the same environmental factors that may cause precocious or late puberty or genetic mutations that cause aromatase deficiences can alter the result of such genetics.
Welp, my father is 6'4 and I'm 5'9.

Attachments

• 33216.gif
    33216.gif
    1,011.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mike21 and Growth Plate
Same meanwhile my dad is 6ft and I'm 5'7". Mom's 5'4.5". I'm actually worse than you

I was only 80 - 100lbs my entire puberty

Funny how life is lol.

It’s humbling man all we can do is laugh and be grateful. It is what is.

• JFL

Attachments

• chud6.jpg
    chud6.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Muh tiny limbs
Same thing
If i stand alone i look taller than i am

• +1

There are two chapters

Precocious:

Normal:

How would you explain growth spurts? also those extreme ones where they grow like 8 inches in a summer?
I btw have same legs as my 6’-6‘2 friends at 5’8, dunno if that’s a good or bad sign though as im 16

How would you explain growth spurts? also those extreme ones where they grow like 8 inches in a summer?
Growth is induced via growth hormone and shit like insulin like growth factors. Spikes in sex hormones cause growth spurts which is why people have growth spurts during puberty. But, unusual growth spurts that are present in gigantism cases are typically caused by some tumor in the brain causing unusually high levels of growth hormone

There are two chapters

Precocious:

Normal:

Ova for you and me both bruther

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Growth Plate
But, unusual growth spurts that are present in gigantism cases are typically caused by some tumor in the brain causing unusually high levels of growth hormone
I’m pretty sure people also have those extreme growth spurts without tumors too. There’s a lot of people who had you must’ve heard too. Even a friend of mine was shorter than my 5’8 ass this christmas now he’s 6’1, told me he didn’t blast hgh. I really wonder why these happen epigenetically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Growth Plate

There are two chapters

Precocious:

Normal:

long leg short torso is good for athletics. could become a sprinter