Proposal to create a CT Scan Giga Library

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Lots of people here have 3D CT scans of their face
I propose that we make a library of CT scans of the users here to see what conclusions can be drawn from how a person's skull looks v how their actual face and soft tissue looks

As a senior looks analyst of the forum, I am willing to accept any scans sent to me along with pics of your front, 3/4 and side profile
I will not share the face pics with anyone else but it may be necessary to show the scan pics in some future thread to convey a point, you may also opt out of this
When surgeons are trying to "fix" your face, their objective is to bring your subpar trait from below average range into average range and the reference they use as the average range is quite possibly influenced by the scans of other patients they have, people with some level of deformity, rather than viewing scans of the average population among normally developed people

It would be ideal if we could collect CT scans of male model skulls, Maher's skull is surely a medical marvel to behold, since we don't have that option our next best option is collecting the scans of the wannabe MMs on this site
Sure, half of us have blatant flaws or deformities but half of us also have some mogger feature
I could do composite image of the 5 most mogger jaws I receive, then you can use that as a reference point for how a jaw implant should look and overlay it onto the CT scan of someone with an average jaw looking to ascend so you can see precisely how much of a deficit there is to make up

I will create the ideal perfectly balance skull out of all the people with varying mogger traits

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 19766, Tasty17 and 4 others
Good idea tbh
Especially for people who study aesthetics and anthropometry such as myself :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 6128 and 6ft4
Imagine CT scan of Elias De Poot eyes. We could probably pay him $3,000 and he would do it ngl, he's not that famous.

Imagine CT scan of Elias De Poot eyes. We could probably pay him $3,000 and he would do it ngl, he's not that famous.
His eye area isn’t that good Opry mogs

His eye area isn’t that good Opry mogs
Yeah Sean's eye area mogs. I am sure we will be able to get a CT scan of his skull, probably way easier than Depoot who only has 7k followers. What was i even thinking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 22780 and Deleted member 17920
My scan's are on my profile, feel free to use them for this.

Lots of people here have 3D CT scans of their face
I propose that we make a library of CT scans of the users here to see what conclusions can be drawn from how a person's skull looks v how their actual face and soft tissue looks

As a senior looks analyst of the forum, I am willing to accept any scans sent to me along with pics of your front, 3/4 and side profile
I will not share the face pics with anyone else but it may be necessary to show the scan pics in some future thread to convey a point, you may also opt out of this
When surgeons are trying to "fix" your face, their objective is to bring your subpar trait from below average range into average range and the reference they use as the average range is quite possibly influenced by the scans of other patients they have, people with some level of deformity, rather than viewing scans of the average population among normally developed people

It would be ideal if we could collect CT scans of male model skulls, Maher's skull is surely a medical marvel to behold, since we don't have that option our next best option is collecting the scans of the wannabe MMs on this site
Sure, half of us have blatant flaws or deformities but half of us also have some mogger feature
I could do composite image of the 5 most mogger jaws I receive, then you can use that as a reference point for how a jaw implant should look and overlay it onto the CT scan of someone with an average jaw looking to ascend so you can see precisely how much of a deficit there is to make up

I will create the ideal perfectly balance skull out of all the people with varying mogger traits
Op how is this coming along?

Does anyone WITH PROMINENT HIGH-SET CHEEKBONES have a 3D CT skull scan pics?

DoctorLooksmax has prominent cheekbones but I'm not sure if they qualify as high set

So far the CT scans I've seen belong to:
@DoctorLooksmax (prominent cheekbones, wide fhwr, close to 90degree gonial angle)
@Oberyn (exceptionally wide chin)
@Fkingigacope (exceptionally wide gonians, posted publicly in his threads)
Guy from lookism who has class I bite, anteface and ideal soft tissue outline in profile view (handy as a point of reference)
And also my own scan, the only noteworthy thing being significant chin height

Can I see them in pms? I’ll send mine too
I wont send anything that wasn't posted publicly on here, of which I can't find much

My scan's are on my profile, feel free to use them for this.
Can you link the threads, I can't find them

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis
DoctorLooksmax has prominent cheekbones but I'm not sure if they qualify as high set

So far the CT scans I've seen belong to:
@DoctorLooksmax (prominent cheekbones, wide fhwr, close to 90degree gonial angle)
@Oberyn (exceptionally wide chin)
@Fkingigacope (exceptionally wide gonians, posted publicly in his threads)
Guy from lookism who has class I bite, anteface and ideal soft tissue outline in profile view (handy as a point of reference)
And also my own scan, the only noteworthy thing being significant chin height

I wont send anything that wasn't posted publicly on here, of which I can't find much

Can you link the threads, I can't find them
Here

Here is mine.

My soft tissue is shit, thick skin, not tight, lots of bloat from water retention and lots of buccal fat. Body fat percentage is 12%. Also, my atlas isn’t aligned properly on my skull.

Attachments

• 3AA85748-2DC6-48D2-A138-267F066907B5.jpeg
    3AA85748-2DC6-48D2-A138-267F066907B5.jpeg
    590 KB · Views: 0
  • 260C75AE-762D-49C5-A5D1-7D7EB2DA217B.jpeg
    260C75AE-762D-49C5-A5D1-7D7EB2DA217B.jpeg
    580.6 KB · Views: 0
I only have 3 scans so far
You would need to let people submit anonymously on say discord or something.

And you need to find a way to scrub peoples personal information from the files and replace them with I.D. Numbers

I can’t promote this in it’s current state

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
I have them (they are also very wide btw) and will get a scan soon.

You would need to let people submit anonymously on say discord or something.

And you need to find a way to scrub peoples personal information from the files and replace them with I.D. Numbers

I can’t promote this in it’s current state
@Oberyn sorry, what’s funny about this

A106C92C 7F2D 4D4C 8F75 A601366BE1A4

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Here
cool, do you have pics of your face so I can see how certain bony features translates to how your face looks?

Here is mine.

My soft tissue is shit, thick skin, not tight, lots of bloat from water retention and lots of buccal fat. Body fat percentage is 12%. Also, my atlas isn’t aligned properly on my skull.
cool, do you have pics of your face so I can see how certain bony features translates to how your face looks?