Pros and cons of the covid vaccine

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
Pros:
If by some slim chance the globalist Jewish elites really do have your best interests at heart then your chance of surviving covid will increase from 99.7% to an even higher number!

Cons:
You're potentially going to die or suffer for the rest of your life thereby ruining the only chance at happiness you ever had.

This is what to do if the Bolsheviks introduce vaccine passports:
1)Fake getting the vaccine.

2)Or you can create your own fake vaccination card.

I don't recommend using the fake vaccination card too much because it encourages shops, restaurants etc to implement the vaccine passport system which will surely be the end of fun as we know it.

@Chadlite Rutherford @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SkinjobCatastrophe, amorfati and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, OOGABOOGA, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
Vaccine/cuck muzzle is for cucks

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 11705 and 1 other person
Pros:
If by some slim chance the globalist Jewish elites really do have your best interests at heart then your chance of surviving covid will increase from 99.7% to an even higher number!

Cons:
You're potentially going to die or suffer for the rest of your life thereby ruining the only chance at happiness you ever had.

View attachment 1179801
View attachment 1179807

I don't recommend using the fake vaccination card too much because it encourages shops, restaurants etc to implement the vaccine passport system which will surely be the end of fun as we know it.

Yep. Only use it for extreme situations.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6403
Words read = 0

I took my second dose last week and nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Words read = 0

I took my second dose last week and nothing happened
You probably read every word terrified because now you know your life is over, keep coping sheep.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and SkinjobCatastrophe
Its over. Covid-19's over. You don't need to be vax to fly. I know this for a fact. You will not need a vax to fly in the future. It will never happen. Its over. But lawsuits, ugh, lawsuits are coming in epidemic proportions. Yikes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13511
Its over. Covid-19's over. You don't need to be vax to fly. I know this for a fact. You will not need a vax to fly in the future. It will never happen. Its over. But lawsuits, ugh, lawsuits are coming in epidemic proportions. Yikes.
Nuremberg trials 2.0 Death penalty for all the politicans who supported masks, lockdowns and the vaccine etc.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Pros:

Cons:

View attachment 1179801
View attachment 1179807

Travel is the only thing I can think of. I'm gonna wait it out for now. But if it comes down to it, I'll never travel again. I'm not taking the damn vaccine, and neither is anyone from my house. I've successfully made it out of China with my family without having been vaccinated. Though I'd like to travel/live abroad in the future, I don't need to go anywhere ever again now if it comes to that.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, TheAnomaly, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Travel is the only thing I can think of. I'm gonna wait it out for now. But if it comes down to it, I'll never travel again. I'm not taking the damn vaccine, and neither is anyone from my house. I've successfully made it out of China with my family without having been vaccinated. Though I'd like to travel/live abroad in the future, I don't need to go anywhere ever again now if it comes to that.
The sheep taking the covid vax really believe that they're on the correct side of history, they're not. Even if the vaccine is harmless and I turn out to be a crazy conspiracy theorist at least I was wise enough to think critically and not believe everything the media says.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 12002 and BigJimsWornOutTires
We need to file criminal and civil charges against Anthony Fauci.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
The sheep taking the covid vax really believe that they're on the correct side of history, they're not. Even if the vaccine is harmless and I turn out to be a crazy conspiracy theorist at least I was wise enough to think critically and not believe everything the media says.
Absolutely right. And there's no such thing as a "correct side of history" when it comes to morality/ethics. Hypothetically speaking, eternity would see to it that what's deemed "correct" would flip back and forth an immeasurable amount of times.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 13511 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Take the Joo-free Iranian vaccine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back