Protruding maxillas

Mew92

Mew92

Bronze
Too me, it seems that facial aesthetics really are all about the maxilla. A protruding, upswung maxilla is the key to it all.

After a fair bit of analysis and deliberation, I've come to the conclusion that Barrett mogs everyone on earth in terms of facial aesthetics. What really sets him apart? #1 exceptional eye area - predator eyes with positive canthal tilt - and #2 a very protruded maxilla. An upswung maxilla will tend to give you predator eyes while also pulling your mandible out and up thus improving jawline. It will also make the nose upswung.

If my analysis is correct, the top priority for looksmaxing should be pulling the maxilla out and up. You guys have any good strategies to do this, other than the various mewing techniques?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 6.13.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 6.13.44 PM.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 306
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 6.23.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 6.23.16 PM.png
    660.9 KB · Views: 317
  • +1
Reactions: Primmi, Deleted member 5385 and BigdickAverageEthnic
No shit retard. Maxilla = everything it's the center of your face
Also mewing and facepulling and all that shit is bullshit. Get surgery
Also you guys don't realize what it's about so I'll link the lookism threat too. And Jordan Barret is high prenatal T
https://lookism.net/Thread-on-the-cranial-base
I have now ruined this thread

• +1
Reactions: Einon and BigdickAverageEthnic
barret also has a compact midface

I don’t think Barret is particularly adored by females. Unlike guys like Pitt, Efron, Bateman etc. All of them have maxillas in average range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and ULTRATERAX63
I don’t think Barret is particularly adored by females. Unlike guys like Pitt, Efron, Bateman etc. All of them have maxillas in average range
Ah so you think the highly protruded maxilla is better looking to other males than it is to females. Interesting. Do you have a theory as to why that would be?

Too me, it seems that facial aesthetics really are all about the maxilla. A protruding, upswung maxilla is the key to it all.

After a fair bit of analysis and deliberation, I've come to the conclusion that Barrett mogs everyone on earth in terms of facial aesthetics. What really sets him apart? #1 exceptional eye area - predator eyes with positive canthal tilt - and #2 a very protruded maxilla. An upswung maxilla will tend to give you predator eyes while also pulling your mandible out and up thus improving jawline. It will also make the nose upswung.

If my analysis is correct, the top priority for looksmaxing should be pulling the maxilla out and up. You guys have any good strategies to do this, other than the various mewing techniques?
biggest bone in face = responsible for biggest changes

and water is wet

his profile is godly, only flaw is his ramus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Kill_Jew
Girls don't say oh wow what great cheekbones you have. They swoon for your eyes. Great eyes with average maxilla trump average eyes with great maxilla.

Girls don't say oh wow what great cheekbones you have. They swoon for your eyes. Great eyes with average maxilla trump average eyes with great maxilla.
Thing is, if you have a good maxilla, you will have well-developped cheekbones = good under-eye support and also you will probably fit a long jawline if you have a good bite. Maxilla makes your face “fuller” in a sense and that’s pretty important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, dogtown and crmsxg
Thing is, if you have a good maxilla, you will have well-developped cheekbones = good under-eye support and also you will probably fit a long jawline if you have a good bite. Maxilla makes your face “fuller” in a sense and that’s pretty important.

Very true however, the maxilla helps to accentuate the eyes. If you have shit eyes then your protruding maxilla will bring attention a subpar attribute. And girls will bail.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
It's rare to find a girl who finds barret sexy

Yeah I won't lie barret looks like a chick. When I first saw him I thought he was a girl no lies.

They do say that though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Gandy lacks maxilliary projection

lol it's all about harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, x30001 and Rimcel
Ah so you think the highly protruded maxilla is better looking to other males than it is to females. Interesting. Do you have a theory as to why that would be?
I don’t have a theory for that but judging from my instincts Barret does give some feminine vibes. Mainly due to his excessive forward growth
View attachment 63624 lol it's all about harmony.
Precisely. Harmony, pretty features like eyes and lips and a decent amount of sexual dimorphism . But not too much

He had extracted teeth from what I have read, So probably thats why

forward growth is so hard to identify many mm tilt their head in the pic try to look at your side and tilt your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
forward growth is so hard to identify many mm tilt their head in the pic try to look at your side and tilt your head
Use this line to show neutral head posture

Neutral

Some examples of model profiles

20190524 085553
20190527 050319
20190527 050435

• +1
Reactions: TeemoNation
They do say that though.

Yeah they do but hardly ever, as a male your expected to have decent bone structure.

You dam near always hear a women comment on eyes.

lol not always, where's this guys maxilla:

Callum-Ball-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE-03.jpg