Proviron and Clomid for pubertymaxxing?

sdmaster

sdmaster

Silver
is this legit? im going to run it for about 4 weeks. Proviron 25mg ed and clomid 25mg/50mg ed.
Will this work and get gains from it? also will it supress my normal production?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SoyGune, Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
No nigg wtf

inject T don't be low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and WTFCGod
is this legit? im going to run it for about 4 weeks. Proviron 25mg ed and clomid 25mg/50mg ed.
Will this work and get gains from it? also will it supress my normal production?
Proviron is aas ( androgenic anabolic steroid ) however Clomid is a serm which causes increased testosterone and prevent gynecomastia however it lowers growth hormone and igf-1, not sure if proviron cause T shutdown.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
And since you're young don't use any form of anabolic steroid, if you are going to use sarms or something, I use HGH, 11-oxo and ostarine. PM for sources.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
4 weeks lol, you will get 0 out of this cycle but supression and a broken dick from clomid

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and WadlowMaxxing
clomid will make basic physiological functions impossible. proviron is a fucking AAS, I shouldn't have to explain why that's a bad idea. you're going to stunt yourself probably and suppress your natural production of hormones. pls be a joke

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5818
Bull testicles

clomid will make basic physiological functions impossible. proviron is a fucking AAS, I shouldn't have to explain why that's a bad idea. you're going to stunt yourself probably and suppress your natural production of hormones. pls be a joke
elab on the first part please and thanks

Ah yes, fuse your growth plates early and shut down endogenous hormone production theorem.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
elab on the first part please and thanks
I'll describe it in layman's terms to not confuse you. when you use clomid you are inhibiting the agonism of a receptor neccesary for certain physiological functions. ok? doing this for long periods of time is a bad idea. especially during your most important developmental years in puberty. many hormonal ratios will be screwed. this is because you are confusing your body into thinking it's not producing enough estrogen, many hormones will go up. this will also accelerate puberty, if you're fine with that it's not an issue. this is a very bad idea, I would not reccomend it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I'll describe it in layman's terms to not confuse you. when you use clomid you are inhibiting the agonism of a receptor neccesary for certain physiological functions. ok? doing this for long periods of time is a bad idea. especially during your most important developmental years in puberty. many hormonal ratios will be screwed. this is because you are confusing your body into thinking it's not producing enough estrogen, many hormones will go up. this will also accelerate puberty, if you're fine with that it's not an issue. this is a very bad idea, I would not reccomend it.
wont ever recover?

i already suprresed my natural t by applying t gel back then so its ok

Ah yes, fuse your growth plates early and shut down endogenous hormone production theorem.
im 6foot and fucked up my natural t back then by applying t gel

its hard to buy here.
T is the most easily available steroid ever....

You’re likely to be given fake/underdosed proviron too

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and WadlowMaxxing
T is the most easily available steroid ever....

You’re likely to be given fake/underdosed proviron too
Im in japan and you need presciption to buy needles here