PSA IF UR GOAL IS TO HARDMAXX U BETTER BE AGGRESSIVELY INVESTING

EGGY 1671u32g

EGGY 1671u32g

mtn with height halo
Ur unironically retarded if u plan on just saving ur money away to get surgery lol

In the uk u get a just over 12k tax free allowance if u invest all of that into a decent fund with a return of 6% a year and an annual variance of 2% after 6 years u can expect to have 65-70k instead of 60k like u would if u just sat on the money. 5-10k doesnt seem huge but any improvement is worth it

If u invest in an sp500 mirroring fund which for the last 20 years has averaged a 10% return and 13% in the last 10 you can expect (with 12k a year invested over a 5 year term and 2% variance)

10% rate, 70-76k instead of 60k
13% rate, 75-81k instead of 60k

that 10-21k difference is HUGE when it comes to getting good surgeons or getting all the procedures you want while having some left over to continue to save for actually building a life by buying a house and shit

obviously its not that simple but if ur not a total retard u can at least help ur money keep up with inflation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, FacialStructure404 and TechnoBoss
Just save until your old and wrinkled and then hardmaxx theory 😂😂😂😂

Or you you could get a job that pays more than 2¢ a day 😂

over if ur so old that 5 years matters to you, u will never ascend oldcel
Problem is how tf do I get a job so I can start putting some money into the market, been trying for a year to get a fucking job here, had a job interview last week and they haven’t even responded, shit pisses me tf off because it’s not like the job requires you to be super intelligent or skilled at anything, a basic wagie job paying 10 quid an hour