PSA to Fatcels: How to Predict Whether Leanmaxing Will Ascend You

thecel

thecel

morph king
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
26,162
Reputation
57,341
The eye area of a fatcel tells you all you need to know about his ascension potential.

Bad Eye Area = Leanmaxing Won’t Work
C046BB76 1E15 4D96 860F 2372381F7BE0


Good Eye Area = Chad Potential
EB797B16 F320 4BC7 88A8 CDDADADD1073
 
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, Lawton88, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Unironically that’s true

If ur genes are good enough to get ur eye area right chances are they also got the rest right

Since eye area is the most complicated part and most difficult to improve even with surgery
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and thecel
everyone looks better lean.
 
  • +1
Reactions: j05, thecel, Emiqrox and 1 other person
if your jaw is wide
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
two things that are stopping you from being a chad:

1. bad genetics

2. bad lifestyle
 
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
O'Pry's brother would be CHADDDD
Images 9
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518, thecel and Emiqrox
Brutal
 
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Sadly “better” isn’t enough for some.
Exactly. When I was bloated and skinny fat, I was a 2/10. When I became obsessed with looks/blackpill, first thing I did was starve myself and leanmaxx and I became a 3/10 kek
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and thecel

Similar threads

Crallzy333
Replies
7
Views
57
no1softee
no1softee
lerty9984
Replies
21
Views
111
lerty9984
lerty9984
soldierboyslayer
Replies
9
Views
41
LastTemp2
LastTemp2
appealislaww
Replies
10
Views
75
appealislaww
appealislaww
welcometobpclub
Replies
6
Views
165
welcometobpclub
welcometobpclub

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top