◖◼◗ PSA to Ricecels Rotting Here: BIMAX with CCW Rotation WILL NOT SAVE YOU

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

PSA to Ricecels Rotting Here: BIMAX with CCW Rotation WILL NOT SAVE YOU​

3423085 1684653295849

3423087 1684653335364

JFL if you think the Asian guy can bimax & CCW-rotate his way to Chang. He’ll still be subhuman even if he bimaxes his way to the Black woman’s forward growth. The Black woman here doesn’t even look too good herself, despite having a mogger mandible bone.

If you ugly you ugly. Muh long mandible. Muh compact midface.

More Cope-Debunk Threads for You

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, subhuman incel, BongMog and 6 others
Is it even the same guy jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, BongMog, Kebab Master and 3 others
No race change surgery yet, unfortunately.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24444
why does she look so bad

• +1
Reactions: thecel
why does she look so bad

Very forward mandible and lower maxilla but lacks the forward upper maxilla and forward nasal area to match.

In the X-ray you can see her lips are literally in front of her nose tip.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, BongMog and Deleted member 28414
Very forward mandible and lower maxilla but lacks the forward upper maxilla and forward nasal area to match.

so nose projection= upper maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, BongMog and Deleted member 28414

I think you overlooked the biggest factor: her being a bloated fat fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 19766, Mr.Proper and 2 others
Just 2 different species of subhumans

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, garoupilled_ and thecel
I think you overlooked the biggest factor: her being a bloated fat fuck.

That’s a factor for you and most guys on this site. Nor for me. I like chubbies. They’re the true squishy squishies.

Furthermore, I doubt she’d look good if she were leaner. Her nose is too recessed into her hippocampus, and her mouth is downturned to the Earth’s core.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Xangsane, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
That’s a factor for you and most guys on this site. Nor for me. I like chubbies. They’re the true squishy squishies.

Furthermore, I doubt she’d look good if she were leaner. Her nose is too recessed into her hippocampus, and her mouth is downturned to the Earth’s core.

Fair enough.

• +1
That ricecel X-ray makes you question your beliefs. How does a race become so degenerated? What could they have possibly adapted to by degrading to that extent? No natural or sexual selection would select for that.
But then again, if they were created, that would be far too cruel of a joke. Makes you think humans were engineered as slaves or food by a different race, rather than by a higher being.
@Dr. Bruh any epigenetics lunacy explanations?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, BongMog, thecel and 1 other person
That ricecel X-ray makes you question your beliefs. How does a race become so degenerated? What could they have possibly adapted to by degrading to that extent? No natural or sexual selection would select for that.
But then again, if they were created, that would be far too cruel of a joke. Makes you think humans were engineered as slaves or food by a different race, rather than by a higher being.
Thx for the reminder that we ricecels are subhumans. I will forward it to @Cheesyrumble

• +1
Reactions: thecel and HerpDerpson
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Language plays a big role in forming the maxilla, along with typical asian soft diet and nowadays very polluted air.

• Woah
  • JFL
At least we mog in other areas
In all honesty, guy in the OP is like bottom 10% for Asians, bottom 10% white guy would look repulsive as well @HerpDerpson

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, thecel and HerpDerpson
In all honesty, guy in the OP is like bottom 10% for Asians, bottom 10% white guy would look repulsive as well @HerpDerpson
Nature is cruel to man. Only if the guy had been born with different chromosomes.

• +1
@Gung-ho Asian @HerpDerpson his white looksmatch is smth like this which is repulsive as well
B64B0263 4FF6 4A8C 913A 1104E09E7AF2

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 24444
Thx for the reminder that we ricecels are subhumans. I will forward it to @Cheesyrumble
Tbf not all Asian people have a ricecel pheno.
along with typical asian soft diet
The Japanese eat a lot of raw wild (wild -that's very importnat important) fish, you can get served raw chicken at izakaya, Okinawans eat predominantly pork, so they probably eat more raw meat than any nation in the world. Kazakh and Mongolians eat a lot of meat (although they do look better than East Asians).
In all honesty, guy in the OP is like bottom 10% for Asians, bottom 10% white guy would look repulsive as well @
HerpDerpson
@HerpDerpson
True, but he'd look bad for different reasons, probably.
@Gung-ho Asian @HerpDerpson his white looksmatch is smth like this which is repulsive as well
View attachment 2220053
This guy isn't bottom 10%. Bottom ten is like blops2cel.

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, thecel and HerpDerpson
Then what he is?
Bottom 20%. His eye area is not terrible. Bottom 10% would basically be like your average fat white guy with a neckbeard.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and thecel
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 26410
Change ur pfp

This guy isn't bottom 10%. Bottom ten is like blops2cel.

Not this fallacy again.

Learn about normal distributions and realize that what you think is top/bottom 10% is actually top/bottom 1% and what you think is top/bottom 1% is actually top/bottom 0.01%.

Retards in the blackpill community. Even Wheat Waffles says Chads are “top 20%”. JFL, so 1 in 5 men is Chad? Dumbass.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson

• +1
Is it even the same guy jfl

I'm gonna keep it real the man has horrible facial structure but if he lost weight got LASIK custom jaw angle implants+mid facial fillers or cheek bone implants he would look a lot better than now he also needs a lefort 2 and bsso

All together this would cost 30 k globally if down in a package which in real world speak is 2 to 3 years wage slaving

• +1
At least we mog in other areas

Asians mog in jaw robusticity and skin youthness tbqh most 50 year olds still look 20 sometimes they are worse in maxillary projection and frontal eminence projection

• +1

Attachments

• 3423094_3423085_1684653295849.png
    3423094_3423085_1684653295849.png
    296.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FaceApp_1684929318546.jpg
    FaceApp_1684929318546.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
Clearly achievable bro

Weight loss like 10 percent hair dye to silver genioplasty Jaw implants retin a for a youthful skin tonne

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 28414
legit, @Marsik is the perfect wxample for this, he got bimax with ccw and still looks subhuman

his upper maxilla and nose bridge and undereyes all are still recessed while his mouth area grew forward, fucking gook i hate him, u fucking worthless moneycoping subhuman with 0 paeronality fucking chinks i hate them all

@Makhachev @mrriceguy @Ketamine

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 28691, thecel and 1 other person
bump for greycels to read this epic thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766