HGH won't save your children: The hormone cope

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
What's that? You're an average height manlet and can't breed with a tall girl so your kids are going to be short just like you? Well, that's fine, you can always just inject them with HGH, right? Well no, the sad truth is that, as good as GH therapy seems, there are not only massive limitations to how well it can work, but there's evidence to show it can actually fuck up your face, especially if you take it during childhood development

Sadly, unless your child is planning on having several surgeries to correct the failos HGH will cause or worsen, it isn't worth it, some failos in fact (such as horse face) are unfixable, so while trying to ascend your kid, you may just be killing his potential smv

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and thecel
hgh will improve face by making son robust mogger

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, HerpDerpson, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
Great PSA

• +1
Reactions: thecel and LowTrust
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and LowTrust
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, risque_dew and Deleted member 1901
Is it legit it grows more bones before/at puberty?
it does, but the proportions probably aren't going to be all that optimal, since you're giving yourself unnatural artificial amounts of hormones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: risque_dew and JCaesar
it will make him a horse faced ogre with a massive alar base
mewing and hard chewing will prevent a horse face nose can be fixed easily with rhino

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, HalfGypsyMogger, HerpDerpson and 4 others
it does, but the proportions probably aren't going to be all that optimal, since you're giving yourself unnatural artificial amounts of hormones
Interesting, what causes it to be different from people who naturally have higher amounts of hormones or bigger skulls to people who inject them tho?

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Just don't have downgrowth theory
it's more out of your control than you'd think, especially with HGH injections (minor acromegaly)
mewing and hard chewing will prevent a horse face nose can be fixed easily with rhino
there are people here that have done those 2 for years and still have a horse face, there are people with a short face that do neither, it's all genetics and hormones, and taking HGH will only contribute to horse face
Interesting, what causes it to be different from people who naturally have higher amounts of hormones or bigger skulls to people who inject them tho?
people with naturally higher amounts of hormones are usually ogres

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar and Deleted member 1901
nothing. hgh probably wont looksmin face much. in fact, it might ikmprove it. its not not the levels would be acromegaly tier

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and JCaesar
bro just think, you are adding mass to your original bone structure, if your base bone structure ratios are fucked then the bone that grows on top of it its going to look like shit, but if its a perfect ratio bone structure it will just make you seem more robust, its not that hgh fucks your proportions, your genetics fucks your proportions

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and LowTrust
So when does HGH have usage? Or is it always a bad thing?

Weird since I see it shilled here a lot.

there are people here that have done those 2 for years and still have a horse face, there are people with a short face that do neither, it's all genetics and hormones, and taking HGH will only contribute to horse face
its because its cope after a certain age.

if i make son chew hard mew since as young as possible it will probably have a massive effect. and thatll be 10+ years during development ill beltpull him if its not enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rand anon and LowTrust
bro just think, you are adding mass to your original bone structure, if your base bone structure ratios are fucked then the bone that grows on top of it its going to look like shit, but if its a perfect ratio bone structure it will just make you seem more robust, its not that hgh fucks your proportions, your genetics fucks your proportions
then why are there no acromegaly chads? Surely there has to be at least 1 that had good genetics to be good looking, right?
So when does HGH have usage? Or is it always a bad thing?

Weird since I see it shilled here a lot.
it has use for anyone with a GH deficiency, if they don't then they're manlet cause of cucked genetics, in which case probably best to either risk HGH or go on an aromatase inhibitor and do some height copes e.g. microfractures

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and bishōnenmaxxer
then why are there no acromegaly chads? Surely there has to be at least 1 that had good genetics to be good looking, right?
like bro guys with acromegaly are fucked up beyond their starting point, if your chin is growing like crazy since you are 12 until you are 30 years old its obvious that is going to look ogre, but if you start injecting hg at 20 you are not going to get acromegaly type results hahahah a lot of people with acromegaly just never end puberty, their pitutary gland keeps pumping gh sometimes until the day they die, completely different to injecting gh some years post puberty

• Hmm...
Nooo not my heckin kidderinos!

Gene editing will be a thing when I have kids.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and LowTrust
but if you start injecting hg at 20 you are not going to get acromegaly type results hahahah
then you missed the entire point, this thread is not about taking HGH after your plates fuse, it's about guys thinking their kids will be fine as long as they inject it when they're young, when, in reality if they don't have a deficiency it will only give minor height gains and make their face deformed
Nooo not my heckin kidderinos!

Gene editing will be a thing when I have kids.
gene editing isn't as great as it sounds, it has good uses but it has a limit to what it can do and will ever be able to do

gene editing isn't as great as it sounds, it has good uses but it has a limit to what it can do and will ever be able to do

AI will design smart gene editing devices that let us be whatever we want. I mean a fucking molecule that randomly formed on a lifeless planet evolved into a human being on its own in a state of nature. Our bodies are designed for an environment where energy is an extremely limited resource. One we develop cold fusion or more efficient ways to gather solar energy, we can basically remake ourselves to be in constant bliss. I got a little off topic. There's no reason to think that with AI we won't be able to just make completely custom babies a la Gattaca.

• Woah
If someone is seriously thinking about injecting their kids with HGH to make them taller they are fucking retarded and shouldn't have kids. For good measure you should probably smash your left nut with a hammer just to make sure you don't pass on your retardation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, LowTrust and CT03
3389278 1683115333341

• +1
Reactions: nandor
cap, i had an asian friend with manlet genes(his father is a 1.55 japanese descendant, idk his mother height, but defo not taller than 1.60), he managed to get free HGH treatment(paid by the government), nowadays he's 181cm. Make sure that you son does these things: Sleepmaxxing(don't let him stay up at dawn playing games or on his cell phone, he will literally be delaying his HGH production, and over days, months and years this effect would stack and cause a significant loss in his final adult height), Testmaxxing(avoid soy, xenoestrogens, make your son take enough suh baths, multivitamins, like vitamin K that is important asf for test) and a HIGH QUALITY diet with good fats and a high protein consumption, with all of this there's no way for your son to be shorter than 6ft(if you have manlet genes, a HGH therapy is mandatory).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
cap, i had an asian friend with manlet genes(his father is a 1.55 japanese descendant, idk his mother height, but defo not taller than 1.60), he managed to get free HGH treatment(paid by the government), nowadays he's 181cm. Make sure that you son does these things: Sleepmaxxing(don't let him stay up at dawn playing games or on his cell phone, he will literally be delaying his HGH production, and over days, months and years this effect would stack and cause a significant loss in his final adult height), Testmaxxing(avoid soy, xenoestrogens, make your son take enough suh baths, multivitamins, like vitamin K that is important asf for test) and a HIGH QUALITY diet with good fats and a high protein consumption, with all of this there's no way for your son to be shorter than 6ft(if you have manlet genes, a HGH therapy is mandatory).
you clearly didn't read the thread then, if he has manlet genes, he probably just had a low GH production gene, in which case I'd be advocating for HGH therapy, this thread is talking about average height people not dwarfs or manlets

Over for me

How could you nigguh! Keep this shit to urself!! :fuk:

HGH will cause or worsen, it isn't worth it, some failos in fact (such as horse face
There might be something to it. My father is 6'1 and my mother is 5'2, so my projected height should be around 5'8, but I'm 6'1 and extreme horseface.

• So Sad
this. also u can put a device to make ur maxilla grow forward and upward and the kid will be fine also u need to teach him the blackpill and tell him about good posture and oral posture, the maxilla and jaw can be manipulated in young age.