PSL 1 deformed WHITE guy actually has more SMV than a normal ethnic or curry. Look at this video

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me

Even though I exaggerate a lot in my posts that white = everything, I actually can’t believe a PSL 4 white girl would actually date and marry a PSL 1 deformed, framelet, Manlet, wheelchair bound long mid face of death white subhuman rather than a normal ethnic or curry. If this guy was any of colour instead of white, he’d have full badge of honour/veterans cross on inels.co as a trucel. But instead we have decent looking ethnics condemned to sites like these while these trucels are loved by girls above their Looksmatch.

In before betabux. No this guy is wheelchair bound. He can’t even walk let alone do a job. Also it seems like genuine affection because the girl isn’t physically repulsed by him and touches him and whatnot.
Maybe she’s getting chad on the side but why bother with this whole thing and throw this subhuman out instead and keep fucking chad anyway? Why keep the useless subhuman if she fucks chad you know?

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He is an utter subhuman literally and she is a chiseler for his life insurance/inheritance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2810, Arkantos and 11 others
Girls want manlets, manlets rise up

Tall chin theory strikes again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3043 and 10 others
just be a pet theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Butthurt Dweller
jfl if u think she wouldnt have sex with another man

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and NiBBaCel
this is a weird one because she is a mentally ill narcy running turbo virtue signal game while making sure not to be scaring away any chads because she looks like his sister or something

reminds me of that nerdic psl 5.5 guy who does interviews with disable folks to halo himself on youtube

sick stuff all around by sick people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Effortless and 3 others
this is a weird one because she is a mentally ill narcy running turbo virtue signal game while making sure not to be scaring away any chads because she looks like his sister or something

reminds me of that nerdic psl 5.5 guy who does interviews with disable folks to halo himself on youtube

sick stuff all around by sick people
that was my first thought too, some kind of psychological condition akin to munchausen by proxy

Even though I exaggerate a lot in my posts that white = everything, I actually can’t believe a PSL 4 white girl would actually date and marry a PSL 1 deformed, framelet, Manlet, wheelchair bound long mid face of death white subhuman rather than a normal ethnic or curry. If this guy was any of colour instead of white, he’d have full badge of honour/veterans cross on inels.co as a trucel. But instead we have decent looking ethnics condemned to sites like these while these trucels are loved by girls above their Looksmatch.

In before betabux. No this guy is wheelchair bound. He can’t even walk let alone do a job. Also it seems like genuine affection because the girl isn’t physically repulsed by him and touches him and whatnot.
Maybe she’s getting chad on the side but why bother with this whole thing and throw this subhuman out instead and keep fucking chad anyway? Why keep the useless subhuman if she fucks chad you know?

Total bs. Dude has probably rich parents or she has some sick fetish.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1560 and NiBBaCel
BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and BigBiceps
What's his lifespan ?

She is a virtue signaler and is fucking chad behind his back

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Justttt
Long midface of abyss

proof that only whites can be the most subhuman

1.5million views.

He's obviously pulling in the YouTube money with room for improvement

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
She looks like a psychopath

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
the first thing is entirely correct. she is gonna probably pull his plug in the middle of the night some time soon and then take his inheritance

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel and BigBiceps
she gets instagram fame and the next year she will dump him and she find a psl 7 model to provide

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
He is an utter subhuman literally and she is a chiseler for his life insurance/inheritance
Jfl if true. A literal prostitute.
I wan't to believe she just has a fetish, probably still gold digging knowing how brutal the world is.

Ah yes bro PSL 1 dudes are more handsome and SMV then PSL 8 gigachads

shes a 1 in a million case

shes extremely mentally ill and was probably abused as a child. so now she feels she needs complete control over relationships

she knows he can never do better than her and she is bound to her, she owns him

also his rich parents play a role, once he dies she will touching a lot of money indeed

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
shes a 1 in a million case

shes extremely mentally ill and was probably abused as a child. so now she feels she needs complete control over relationships

she knows he can never do better than her and she is bound to her, she owns him

also his rich parents play a role, once he dies she will touching a lot of money indeed
Yeah defo an outlier. Is his parents rich though?

Video of them kissing? I wanted it to be true because if so, it's beautiful but...

Do yall think he puts his "P" into her V?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191106-233722~2.png
    Screenshot_20191106-233722~2.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
This video? What's name of video?

Didnt watch tho its just funny how the foid ist always looking perfect while the "man" is always Shot in the wirst possible way

Didnt watch tho its just funny how the foid ist always looking perfect while the "man" is always Shot in the wirst possible way

I tried to find a video of she passionate kissing him, but i didnt find it