Psl 9 Chad (srs)

patricknotstar

patricknotstar

Platinum
Imagine having infinite status and money just to be brutally mogged by this psl 9
Ridiculously striking slayer infront of your gook wife. Knowing even tho he’s a homeless schizo she will finger herself to his genetically superior face in your mansion later that night.

he's GL but PSL 9? lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Imagine having infinite status and money just to be brutally mogged by this psl 9
Ridiculously striking slayer infront of your gook wife. Knowing even tho he’s a homeless schizo she will finger herself to his genetically superior face in your mansion later that night.

hes not homeless, hes an actor

good looking , superb eye coloring, but nowhere near 9.

he's GL but PSL 9? lmao
he's GL but PSL 9? lmao
You don’t understand the concept of being striking, this is psl 9. He is striking , ppl stop and stare when someone like this enters a room. Sure you can’t pinpoint one individual feature that is hyper attractive but how everything comes together in harmony and with god tier colouring and with a combo of high trust yet dimorphic features, he has that unique look.

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
You don’t understand the concept of being striking, this is psl 9. He is striking , ppl stop and stare when someone like this enters a room. Sure you can’t pinpoint one individual feature that is hyper attractive but how everything comes together in harmony and with god tier colouring and with a combo of high trust yet dimorphic features, he has that unique look.
No they don't. Its not like there's a record scratch and everyone stops and gapes when someone extremely good looking enters a room. And even if they did, this simply wouldn't happen with this guy. He is blonde/blue eyed and has a tan, which gives him a good glow on top of his good looks. But he is nowhere near top PSL charts.

8 is the max psl point retard

No they don't. Its not like there's a record scratch and everyone stops and gapes when someone extremely good looking enters a room. And even if they did, this simply wouldn't happen with this guy. He is blonde/blue eyed and has a tan, which gives him a good glow on top of his good looks. But he is nowhere near top PSL charts.
Silence

Its cool that you're just now figuring out you're gay since you obviously have a crush on him. But the PSL chart is supposed to be somewhat objective, you can't just put whoever you fall in love with on top. Sorry bro.

his bones are slightly above average but nothing crazy

its his pheno, hair and skin that make him attractive

9psl? i don't think so but still very well above average

Its cool that you're just now figuring out you're gay since you obviously have a crush on him. But the PSL chart is supposed to be somewhat objective, you can't just put whoever you fall in love with on top. Sorry bro.
I’m not gay, if I was gay I wouldn’t be here trying to correct my subhumanity in some desperate attempt to save my own pathetic life because I can’t live with being this ugly. If I was gay I would have a body count of ober 100 since faggots do nothing but fuck. I wouldn’t be researching bimax and MSE just so I can get an ugly gf. So no I’m not gay and I wish because I hate the evolutionary biology that drives me to want to be with women not just sexually but romantically and intimately when I can’t due to my face

I’m not gay, if I was gay I wouldn’t be here trying to correct my subhumanity in some desperate attempt to save my own pathetic life because I can’t live with being this ugly. If I was gay I would have a body count of ober 100 since faggots do nothing but fuck. I wouldn’t be researching bimax and MSE just so I can get an ugly gf. So no I’m not gay and I wish because I hate the evolutionary biology that drives me to want to be with women not just sexually but romantically and intimately when I can’t due to my face
Yeah I don't think you're actually gay bro.

Being gay is life on easymode in terms of sex, even if you're fugly af you can still hook up and have sex literally every single day.

My advice beyond looksmaxing is considering statusmax. I've personally went from bluepilled to blackpilled to everything matters-pilled. Social status is insanely important, and can save most ugly guys. But it obviously requires being NT and a specific lifestyle and/or career path to succeed.

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back