PSL autists who are surgery educated to the CORE. Bambartclart core, recommend nips & tuck to my eye-area

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
New iPhone so while this still ain't accurate for what reps me irl, it is a little closer:

We all see that I have a wonky eye-area, BUT how do I fix it. Is the question?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, currylightskin, Deleted member 18045 and 1 other person
too much face and skin softening. stop taking pics like a 13 yo asian girl you 35 yo pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot, Deprived, Deleted member 16369 and 7 others
chin is too long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Use the search function.
Get a CT scan, take non lens distorted, neutral resting face pics of you at legit 10% body fat and then consult with a blackpilled surgeon about what can be done. Btw you rate people on Fiverr and have +7k posts here, you should know this stuff already.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and metagross
for the eyes? ipd is narrow could use more orbital support and less upper eyelid exposure thicker lashes stronger canthal tilt
IMO its fixable but all u really need is eye color surgery to look striking as u already look pretty good to me
zaynlite

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
too much face and skin softening. stop taking pics like a 13 yo asian girl you 35 yo pajeet

30*

And Red Light Therapy, Microneedling, serums and retinol is NOT that bad my friend.

Now suck on my 5 inch small Indian pee-pee.

chin is too long

You have no clue about ratios if you think that chin isn't harmonious with that face.

My issues other than not having outstanding bone-structure are my IPD, negative canthal tilts and droopy eyelids.

I also have craniofacial asymmetry but doesn't stand-out half as much irl.

for the eyes? ipd is narrow could use more orbital support and less upper eyelid exposure thicker lashes stronger canthal tilt
IMO its fixable but all u really need is eye color surgery to look striking as u already look pretty good to me
zaynlite

Thank you for this.

Question.

Do you believe that infra orbital rim implants will sort my negative canthal tilt by pushing the outter corners up?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
idk theres not much thats possible to change realistically. you look pretty good as it stands

this grandpa filter using brown pajeet got banned again, i can't...:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
New iPhone so while this still ain't accurate for what reps me irl, it is a little closer:

View attachment 1603702

We all see that I have a wonky eye-area, BUT how do I fix it. Is the question?
Just saying I’m a casual but From an average guys perspective you gotta close your mouth when you take a pic you look much less intelligent with those buckish sort of teeth. Also I seen you videos. Your accent is the worst thing about you it makes you seem gay . Get an American accent and you will max

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
How do you post while you're banned?

why he got banned again?

• +1
Reactions: Korea, Deleted member 18244 and CristianT
Thank you for this.

Question.

Do you believe that infra orbital rim implants will sort my negative canthal tilt by pushing the outter corners up?
u dont have negative not what it seems in the pic
but canthoplasty will help orbital implants will just make them more deepset
why do u keep getting banned
you prolly cant respond to this so yeah

assuming you only care about the ipd/es

Orbital Box Osteotomy if low inhib + moneymaxxed

MSE if you get lucky

Otherwise widen the nasal bridge shave the eyebrows on the inner corner a lil

grow your hair down like Barrett does to hide his ES ratio sideburns if u don’t think u can pull off long hair

hoodie would work for this as well

maybe aesthetic glasses

maybe a wider jaw or shaving of the zygos to compensate

The art of frauding by Sun "Ravi" Tzu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, FrameMogger and mortis