the bull should have his own tier

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, poopoohead, BigBoy and 5 others
Bieber htn

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Nebula
This chart makes the difference between normies and htn huge but htn to chadlite not so much jfl. Just mms

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, BigBoy, ROTTING and 3 others
the first guy in the chadlite category is a giga-normie

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, BigBoy, DefinitelyNT and 3 others
all the examples for the top 3 tiers are interchangable

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Too narrow, head looks like a cocktail sausage
Long midface is meme unless you literally look like a horse, hes got insane pheno, colouring tall lower third and good stubble hed have harems on a campus

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BrahminBoss, Moggie and 1 other person
Why every normie is fat jfl

Interesting how this guy has such a slayer look about him without being particularly dimorphic

• +1
The most accurate iteration to date

Prb7km.png
Very undiverse list. Won’t overtake the current used PSL chart due to the lack of racial inclusion but great for gushing med and white SMV

Even with @the BULL removed this would be a PSL meme.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, poopoohead, BigBoy and 4 others
This chart makes the difference between normies and htn huge but htn to chadlite not so much jfl. Just mms
Facial fat, ratio and slight bone mass is what differentiates between HTN and Chadlite

There is a MUCH bigger difference between normies and HTNs than between HTNs and Chadlites.

• +1
harry Raftus is too high bruh, same with Zach cox. Paul Walker is a tier lower than them in your chart and mogs them to oblivion.

712a49fc60d60fa81a6051.90994882_.jpg

00-promo-paul-walker-documentary.jpg

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, falcon1, Deleted member 15468 and 3 others
The HTN's in this line-up look really good. All of them mog me.

Brutal

• +1
Those HTNs are all like top 1-5% which is a slayer irl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
middle of the second row for normie is htn imo his eye area is shit but he mogs those round face potatoes

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Who’s that guy in the giga chad bracket? A forum slayer?

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28864, EverythingMattersCel, the BULL and 1 other person
middle of the second row for normie is htn imo his eye area is shit but he mogs those round face potatoes
his eye area and jaw still form a kind of harmony that the potatoes don't have at all

• +1
his eye area and jaw still form a kind of harmony that the potatoes don't have at all
hes the odd one out there probably gets called 'handsome' on occasion something those potatoes would never hear

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
your a jealous hater he mogs Maher
not bad at all for a dark room potato camera selfie. this chart shows how psl is huge autism anyway, there's barely any difference between the chadlite and the chad, also most of those pics are professionally taken.

Last edited:
  • +1
Very undiverse list. Won’t overtake the current used PSL chart due to the lack of racial inclusion but great for gushing med and white SMV
Show me a single ethnic that comes even close to mogging Maher.

IMG 20221006 123901 125

Does making this aspie face halo me to giga chad?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Show me a single ethnic that comes even close to mogging Maher.
Maher is ironically not even Fully white XD neither is Sean Opry. Yes both are white but neither are fully white.

Broderick hunter, that Persian guy forgotten his name but pakis and Arabs are obessed with him here is it Atesh Salah? And Those K pop faggots are on his caliber (yeah I don’t like the Knpop faggots either but their SMV is liked by women and we aren’t girls so we w cannot say shit)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and Xangsane
all of the “normies” are fat and several misplacements

Thoughts op? 😂

IMG 20221006 124740 606

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Maher is ironically not even Fully white XD neither is Sean Opry. Yes both are white but neither are fully white.

Broderick hunter, that Persian guy forgotten his name but pakis and Arabs are obessed with him here is it Atesh Salah? And Those K pop faggots are on his caliber (yeah I don’t like the Knpop faggots either but their SMV is liked by women and we aren’t girls so we w cannot say shit)
Muh kpoop. That shit is a fad and will be dead before the end of the decade. Also imagine using female preference when it comes to empirical physiognomy.

Women don't select for good genes at all in the modern world because there is zero evolutionary pressure to do so and their brains are adled by birth control sourced estradiol, progestin, and pitocin. Modern women are NOT mentally healthy and pursuing embodying modern female gaze to get pussy is NOT healthy for men either. It's exactly what your slave master wants you to do. Emasculate yourself to pose as little of a threat to their imminent domination of the world. This is only ONE facet by which they push men towards self emasculation which equals voluntary obeisance and subservience.

Think about eunuchs in antiquity. Why do you think they made such good guards and obeyed their masters EVEN when in many cases these eunuchs were taken as slaves as little boys from their homes after their enslavers killed their fathers/brothers/uncles/grandfathers, enslaved their mothers/sisters/grandmothers/aunts/girlfriends, put all those women(many of whom were little girls) in harems, then had those little castrated boys serve as guards for said harems forced to watch their enslavers systematically rape and impregnate all those women in front of them?

FEMININITY = OBEDIENT HELPLESS FUCKSLAVE

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 18301
Muh kpoop. That shit is a fad and will be dead before the end of the decade. Also imagine using female preference when it comes to empirical physiognomy.

Women don't select for good genes at all in the modern world because there is zero evolutionary pressure to do so and their brains are adled by birth control sourced estradiol, progestin, and pitocin. Modern women are NOT mentally healthy and pursuing embodying modern female gaze to get pussy is NOT healthy for men either. It's exactly what your slave master wants you to do. Emasculate yourself to pose as little of a threat to their imminent domination of the world. This is only ONE facet by which they push men towards self emasculation which equals voluntary obeisance and subservience.

Think about eunuchs in antiquity. Why do you think they made such good guards and obeyed their masters EVEN when in many cases these eunuchs were taken as slaves as little boys from their homes after their enslavers killed their fathers/brothers/uncles/grandfathers, enslaved their mothers/sisters/grandmothers/aunts/girlfriends, put all those women(many of whom were little girls) in harems, then had those little castrated boys serve as guards for said harems forced to watch their ji enslavers systematically rape and impregnate all those women in front of them?

FEMININITY = OBEDIENT HELPLESS FUCKSLAVE
I know all of this but what does this have to do with my comment? The only thing you addressed is the k pop fad and young women sexually like them it is what it is that’s what gets teenage girls pussies wet by age 20+ though it dies down

Why are images not popping up? How did you see it @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • +1
Thanks I know

Tails says everyone here is legitimately aspie lool

This guy is so absolute in his pseudo findings but when Wheat Waffles makes a video about it not being only all about looks, he has to do a similar video of some sort too.

Have you noticed? Every time Wheat Waffles covers a particular topic, he (Tails) has to follow it up with his own little twist on the exact same topic. Lol if that is not the most aspie thing ever I don't know what is? He's trying so hard.

'Only an aspie would register with a forum that is dedicated to improving your looks'

So then all the mens fashion forums around the web are filled with aspies. Yes I'm sure. Dim fucking ignorant wit! loool

Tails says everyone here is legitimately aspie lool

This guy is so absolute in his pseudo findings but when Wheat Waffles makes a video about it not being only all about looks, he has to do a similar video of some sort too.

Have you noticed? Every time Wheat Waffles covers a particular topic, he (Tails) has to follow it up with his own little twist on the exact same topic. Lol if that is not the most aspie thing ever I don't know what is? He's trying so hard.
I dont watch neither of them. Why would you? No new information, they are just lurkers here taking original content and watering it down to create easily digested entertainment in video format for normies who know nothing better and are too naive to find a forum like this cause they dont do their own research or lack curiosity

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes, Nebula and MakinItHappenReturn
I dont watch neither of them. Why would you? No new information, they are just lurkers here taking original content and watering it down to create easily digested entertainment in video format for normies who know nothing better and are too naive to find a forum like this cause they dont do their own research or lack curiosity

Tremendously well-put

• +1
htns mog the chadlites

also “surprisingly” chads+ are masc only somehow… @averagejoe

Needs a subhumans section

Harry raftus belongs in the htn category

what's he mixed with