PSL Chart Revised

I mog Normies to suicide but HTN mog me to suicide

and o'pry?
I forgot i think it was either black or Native American or both. Bht I cannot find the evidence for it anymore 🤷‍♂️ with him it’s his grandmother that has the gene

I am above MTN clearly but below those HTN guys who I’m pretty sure are chadlites (except for Bieber)

Bro tried to sneak in Maher

749D8C46 F555 49FC 9C6D F36695A195A0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and BrahminBoss
Show the staceylites he slayed. He is at most weak chadlite
He doesn’t need to post them, it’s boring to him. Attractive foids have been chasing him since 14. No HTN has a color halo or giga chin / jaw as Harry has..

View attachment 2270692

He only looks good in frauded pics. Look at this shit jfl
View attachment 2270693
I’ve seen this lol, alcohol x drugs have bloated his face up. But IRL he comes off as chadlite and looks matched to the hottest foids at college bars. I’m not trollin, these types of guys with pheno and facial structure slay and mog every dude easily. Tutorial mode, smh.

I’ve seen this lol, alcohol x drugs have bloated his face up. But IRL he comes off as chadlite and looks matched to the hottest foids at college bars. I’m not trollin, these types of guys with pheno and facial structure slay and mog every dude easily. Tutorial mode, smh.
Ive seen him in motion too and he is very unimpressive. Looks like a boy. He's at most a weak chadlite which is easy mode during high-school and generally in life, but he's far from a true chad

if this is chadlite im gigachad
IMG 3756

i think this is a pretty decent chart but paul walker a low tier chad?

he is at the very least a gigachad wtf, literally perfect phenotype and not a single flaw