PSL debunked - This is the face white women consider ideal and by far the most attractive IRL - Keep coping with your compact midface, wide face

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
(Skip to characteristics if TLDR)
A lot of PSL understanding of what constitutes an attractive face is still heavily flawed. A lot of people still place way too much importance on characteristics such as a wide, square jaw or a wide face in general when in reality people do not consider them desirable, further evidenced by the proven low IRL appeal of someone like Barrett. Another misguided belief is the necessity of a compact midface in order to be good looking. Again, faces people judge as the most attractive ITL are actually on the longer side and have midface ratios of around 0.95. The preferred IRL face has a kind of angelic appearance resulting from a narrow face shape with high cheekbones that gradually tapers into a V jawline and pointed chin. The following study is still one of the best to date and in my opinion the one that is most similar to my experiences and observations IRL. They basically established prototype very attractive faces that their test subjects consistently rated as extremely attractive. A lot of people will be familiar with this study but it really is most representative of IRL preferences.

The study was done in Germany, so it is very useful for assessing the preferences of people with desirable and attractive phenotypes found in that region. In other words, what white people from central Europe consider ideal. If you want appeal to women with those phenotypes, these are the facial characteristics you should know are considered ideal and should aim for with your surgeries. Below are the preferred characteristics copied from the image so they are easier to read. Ones that are different from PSL idea of attractiveness are in bold, ones PSL agrees with are in standard font.

Characteristics that make an attractive face
  • Browner skin - pretty obvious, high collagen and Thom Strijd like complexion is seen as ideal here as well
  • Narrower facial shape - One of the major differences with PSL ideology. Wide faces are NOT preferred IRL. Instead longer, narrower faces with better contouring around the cheek and jaw area are seen as ideal. The phenotype that matches this preference best is of course the North Atlantid.

While people on here might still disagree with mine and the study’s claims, the guy on the right would obviously be a terra Chad IRL and be able to slay the highest tier women on this planet - white Stacies
  • Less fat - also obvious
  • Fuller and more symmetrical lips - same as PSL
  • Darker eye brows - same as PSL
  • More and darker lashes - same as PSL
  • Upper half of the face broader in relation to the lower - This is again very different from PSL ideals. The ideal IRL face resembles an inverted triangle and there is a clear tapering off from the top to the bottom of face. This will give the face better contour around the cheekbones, jawline and chin and avoid a round or squared faced appearance.
  • Higher cheek bones - same as PSL
  • Prominent lower jaw - not because it is overly wide, but because of the V taper. Women IRL often compliment certain guys’ on their jawlines when they do not match PSL criteria. Women IRL think someone like Beckham has a good jawline and his is very similar to the attractive prototype‘s face
  • More prominent chin - PSL agrees with this for the most part, although IRL a more pointy chin is preferred instead of PSL square one
  • No receding brows - same as PSL
  • Thinner lids - Basically less UEE although some UEE still exists. So unsurprisingly no fully hooded hunter alien eyes
  • No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth - same as PSL, no nasolabial folds
Additional characteristics not stated below the images, but mentioned in the study or taken/measured from the prototype attractive face.

- No signs of balding - same as PSL
- ES ratio of around 0,46-0,47 - same as PSL
- Big Eyes (Almond Shape) with decent PFL - same as PSL, although they are not as vertically narrow. They are wide open with a lot
of iris show
- Normal sized philtrum -
not as short as PSL ideals but this is rather insignificant
- A slightly longish midface (0,95) - PSL prefers more compact midfaces, but often runs into contradictions as
lot of PSL gods have a 1,0 midface at best, often slightly below that

Link to the study (unfortunately is in German, but using translator should be fine. One of the most insightful studies on IRL attractiveness.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS EXTREMELY BLACKPILLED STUDY. Studies like that are rare.)

Personally, the study’s findings line up exactly with my observations IRL in a white country in central Europe. Guys that look similar to the prototype example in my experience do extremely well and get with a lot of extremely attractive women.
You can continue living your life in denial about IRL preferences and continue going after PSL ideals or never let this terra Chad’s face leave your mind

This is the IRL ideal you need to try and achieve to attract angelic god tier white women. One more time. Behold the Terra Chad

JFL IF YOU DON’T THINK THIS IS MAX IRL APPEAL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vidales, hardestmfintheroom, BrahminBoss and 98 others
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, anthony111553, horizontallytall and 55 others
Face doesn't matter much irl as we think unless you're literally blue eyed gigachad. A 6'4 wide framed chadlite outslays 5'10 normal framed chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rubberduck, BrahminBoss, russiancelreturns and 51 others
Seems a bit cope but there is a bit of truth to this. I intend to either write a very long post or thread detailing this topic as well as what I see as the best way to "ascend" if you have at least an average base.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15338 and 11 others
Face doesn't matter much irl as we think unless you're literally blue eyed gigachad. A 6'4 wide framed chadlite outslays 5'10 normal framed chad
Cope, face is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_9, rubberduck, DHTrash and 19 others
B94ECEB4 5A5E 4518 B57C 34DBB01A0480
F8977BB6 5DBE 466D BCF5 A8BE56DD6625

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Venommm_, hardestmfintheroom, Icon and 73 others
no fucking way boneless oval shape is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, rooman, arabcelxxx and 37 others
Atesh still looks better in terms of aesthetics tbh bro. I'd think they would think Atesh looks better but wont go for him as he looks unattainable or something like that.
452ABABB 8BD7 4B8E 881B FFB6ABE73484
3C860494 105E 4620 90A9 F8DCDA295CF5

look at that brutal mog by Salih. Even @Salludon brutally mogs him.
8F11364F 653B 4BC0 A1A4 E9F572C21937
78316763 F8C6 4E1B AB44 07B3823701A8

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Icon, rooman and 19 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chintuck22 and sandcelmuttcel
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6723
@Proex i think you are being sarcastic but if you want to see which face shape slays more try tinder with thom strijd(oval face) and some other Chad with different face shape but similar pheno

edit: Alain Delon too he has oval face

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, amorfati, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Atesh still looks better in terms of aesthetics tbh bro. I'd think they would think Atesh looks better but wont go for him as he looks unattainable or something like that.
View attachment 811373View attachment 811374
View attachment 811375View attachment 811376
I hope you realize that their face shapes are incredibly similar almost alike even. Keep coping with your squinty hunter eyes, the morph’s eyes have much higher IRL appeal. Thom Strijd complexion is a giga halo as well obviously.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, amorfati and Deleted member 6723

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NiKKKerhater, wollet2, AsGoodAsItGets and 7 others
Your version of the "ideal man" is only ideal for an ass fucking from an overweight illegal immigrant. Women rarely prefer a soft low-T guy to a masc chad, that's just what most end up with if they can't land a masc chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_9, Icon, rooman and 27 others
Your version of the "ideal man" is only ideal for an ass fucking from an overweight illegal immigrant. Women rarely prefer a soft low-T guy to a masc chad, that's just what most end up with if they can't land a masc chad
more like ideal for a betabux

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Icon, Slob, A L P H A M A L E and 12 others
JFL coping Indians who spend their hard earned janitor money on jaw implants. Not that there ever was hope for you anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 24293 and 19 others
cope I live in Austria basically the same area and guys like the prototype are terra Chads. A face like that is rare though. Basically North Atlantid + all perfect features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, amorfati and Deleted member 6111
on a serious note. how to achieve this nice complexion that is chosen for ideal male

(Skip to characteristics if TLDR)
A lot of PSL understanding of what constitutes an attractive face is still heavily flawed. A lot of people still place way too much importance on characteristics such as a wide, square jaw or a wide face in general when in reality people do not consider them desirable, further evidenced by the proven low IRL appeal of someone like Barrett. Another misguided belief is the necessity of a compact midface in order to be good looking. Again, faces people judge as the most attractive ITL are actually on the longer side and have midface ratios of around 0.95. The preferred IRL face has a kind of angelic appearance resulting from a narrow face shape with high cheekbones that gradually tapers into a V jawline and pointed chin. The following study is still one of the best to date and in my opinion the one that is most similar to my experiences and observations IRL. They basically established prototype very attractive faces that their test subjects consistently rated as extremely attractive. A lot of people will be familiar with this study but it really is most representative of IRL preferences.
View attachment 811287
The study was done in Germany, so it is very useful for assessing the preferences of people with desirable and attractive phenotypes found in that region. In other words, what white people from central Europe consider ideal. If you want appeal to women with those phenotypes, these are the facial characteristics you should know are considered ideal and should aim for with your surgeries. Below are the preferred characteristics copied from the image so they are easier to read. Ones that are different from PSL idea of attractiveness are in bold, ones PSL agrees with are in standard font.

Characteristics that make an attractive face
  • Browner skin - pretty obvious, high collagen and Thom Strijd like complexion is seen as ideal here as well
    View attachment 811314
  • Narrower facial shape - One of the major differences with PSL ideology. Wide faces are NOT preferred IRL. Instead longer, narrower faces with better contouring around the cheek and jaw area are seen as ideal. The phenotype that matches this preference best is of course the North Atlantid.
    View attachment 811315View attachment 811316
    While people on here might still disagree with mine and the study’s claims, the guy on the right would obviously be a terra Chad IRL and be able to slay the highest tier women on this planet - white Stacies
  • Less fat - also obvious
  • Fuller and more symmetrical lips - same as PSL
  • Darker eye brows - same as PSL
  • More and darker lashes - same as PSL
  • Upper half of the face broader in relation to the lower - This is again very different from PSL ideals. The ideal IRL face resembles an inverted triangle and there is a clear tapering off from the top to the bottom of face. This will give the face better contour around the cheekbones, jawline and chin and avoid a round or squared faced appearance.
  • Higher cheek bones - same as PSL
    View attachment 811337
  • Prominent lower jaw - not because it is overly wide, but because of the V taper. Women IRL often compliment certain guys’ on their jawlines when they do not match PSL criteria. Women IRL think someone like Beckham has a good jawline and his is very similar to the attractive prototype‘s face
    View attachment 811323
  • More prominent chin - PSL agrees with this for the most part, although IRL a more pointy chin is preferred instead of PSL square one
  • No receding brows - same as PSL
  • Thinner lids - Basically less UEE although some UEE still exists. So unsurprisingly no fully hooded hunter alien eyes
  • No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth - same as PSL, no nasolabial folds
Additional characteristics not stated below the images, but mentioned in the study or taken/measured from the prototype attractive face.

- No signs of balding - same as PSL
- ES ratio of around 0,46-0,47 - same as PSL
- Big Eyes (Almond Shape) with decent PFL - same as PSL, although they are not as vertically narrow. They are wide open with a lot
of iris show
- Normal sized philtrum -
not as short as PSL ideals but this is rather insignificant
- A slightly longish midface (0,95) - PSL prefers more compact midfaces, but often runs into contradictions as
lot of PSL gods have a 1,0 midface at best, often slightly below that

Link to the study (unfortunately is in German, but using translator should be fine. One of the most insightful studies on IRL attractiveness.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS EXTREMELY BLACKPILLED STUDY. Studies like that are rare.)

Personally, the study’s findings line up exactly with my observations IRL in a white country in central Europe. Guys that look similar to the prototype example in my experience do extremely well and get with a lot of extremely attractive women.
You can continue living your life in denial about IRL preferences and continue going after PSL ideals or never let this terra Chad’s face leave your mind
View attachment 811330
This is the IRL ideal you need to try and achieve to attract angelic god tier white women. One more time. Behold the Terra Chad
View attachment 811349
JFL IF YOU DON’T THINK THIS IS MAX IRL APPEAL
what are receding brows?

on a serious note. how to achieve this nice complexion that is chosen for ideal male
be reborn as Thom Strijd. Absolute god tier complexion. You either have it or you don‘t. Best you can do is take 5 Beta carotene pills a day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, amorfati, AscendingHero and 5 others
be reborn as Thom Strijd. Absolute god tier complexion. You either have it or you don‘t. Best you can do is take 5 Beta carotene pills a day
you do realize he was not born with this complexion???

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Racky, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
i think ur the best poster on the site keep it up.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and HeavenAdmιn
cope I live in Austria basically the same area and guys like the prototype are terra Chads. A face like that is rare though. Basically North Atlantid + all perfect features
Bullshit, I lived in Linz for years and most guys that pull hot girls have way more facial angularity than the OP pic, plus they never have prey eyes like that pic either

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
this guy basically has ideal overall face shape with insane collagen and complexion + hair quality. irl (ie not a computer model) i think youd be able to see sharper bones, but would still be masked somewhat by neoteny and collagen. its basically thom strijd ngl. great bone structure but not super pronounced

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 7 others
this guy basically has ideal overall face shape with insane collagen and complexion + hair quality. irl (ie not a computer model) i think youd be able to see sharper bones, but would still be masked somewhat by neoteny and collagen. its basically thom strijd ngl. great bone structure but not super pronounced
since when being boneless subhuman is attractive?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 12611
That’s it

View attachment 811373View attachment 811374
View attachment 811375View attachment 811376
Fucking copium salludon mogs shit not even mentioning how much of a fraud he is
He is looksmatched with @MakinItHappen in irl appeal and it is what it is maybe he even mogs him cause salludon looks like curry lifeless ugly grandfather

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
I have seen these two faces before, you are absolutely right that there is a disparity between the "PSL ideal" and "Irl ideal", but this is a prototypic attractive face, not the pinnacle. I agree he would mog Jordan Barett, as would most here, but he's not mogging prime Gandy, Cavill, etc. Also, I bet the "browner" face is actually a more orange face since these two are like brothers except one is healthy in his hair skin weight, and colour.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, subhuman incel, crosshold and 5 others
Who cares about the rating by ALL women I only care about the ones from hotties... that dude looks like a betabux but I kinda agree PSL overemphasizes the wide face hunter eyes stuff

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, subhuman incel, Deleted member 22126 and 7 others
I have seen these two faces before, you are absolutely right that there is a disparity between the "PSL ideal" and "Irl ideal", but this is a prototypic attractive face, not the pinnacle. I agree he would mog Jordan Barett, as would most here, but he's not mogging prime Gandy, Cavill, etc. Also, I bet the "browner" face is actually a more orange face since these two are like brothers except one is healthy in his hair skin weight, and colour.
The guy would be a Terra Chad everywhere. A face like that obviously does not exist but I disagree the guys you named would mog. His face is unmoggable. Thom Strijd is probably closest to him because of the very rare but by far the best complexion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
bro just making a comparison not saying the hunter one is ideal

prey eyes
25A51A21 3CD7 4160 85AD 336604080DD2

hunter eyes
F73CC3AB F4CE 4128 928B 5D1A527B9527

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, amorfati, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
The guy would be a Terra Chad everywhere. A face like that obviously does not exist but I disagree the guys you named would mog. His face is unmoggable. Thom Strijd is probably closest to him because of the very rare but by far the best complexion.
terra chad is pushing it ngl, Thom Strijd is a terra chad but he pretty clearly looks better than the prototypic attractive face. The prototypic attractive face isn't exceptional in any way, he's also not particularly dominant, he's like if the average person of English descent looksmaxxed from childhood, my mogger cousin looks a lot like him tbh. Great looking, but not the pinnacle

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, amorfati, Looks234 and 3 others
bro just making a comparison not saying the hunter one is ideal

prey eyes
View attachment 811393
hunter eyes
View attachment 811396
in isolation they may look more intimidating. But considering the whole face and overall harmony, the morph’s eyes win out. Gandy’s color is obviously much more striking and preferable, something the study did not account for. They used an unremarkable color, pretty sure a German study claiming that blue eyes are ideal would have run into some issues.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 4614 and Golgo13
since when being boneless subhuman is attractive?
i dont think this guy is actually boneless. its just that his bones arent super pronounced and instead of being features in themselves eg very pronounced cheekbones, rather his more subtle but still well developed and properly arranged bones contribute to giving him an ideal OVERALL face shape. its all shape and how the bones fit together rather than being stand out features in themselves. so basically its harmony but with the underlying bone structure to back it up. also i think his bones are camouflaged partly by collagen but also the fact this is a computer simulation. nobody irl would look that smooth with a good bone structure. its basically just thom strijd

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Vvvvxxxx, Chadrapist and 3 others
terra chad is pushing it ngl, Thom Strijd is a terra chad but he pretty clearly looks better than the prototypic attractive face. The prototypic attractive face isn't exceptional in any way, he's also not particularly dominant, he's like if the average person of English descent looksmaxxed from childhood, my mogger cousin looks a lot like him tbh. Great looking, but not the pinnacle
I doubt it. The coloring alone is so rare you do not really see that with very many people. The prototype is so attractive that no white woman would ever reject him because of his looks. Prominent bones are extremely overrated. And Thom Strijd being the IRL ideal is the point of this thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
I doubt it. The coloring alone is so rare you do not really see that with very many people. The prototype is so attractive that no white woman would ever reject him because of his looks. Prominent bones are extremely overrated.
the average person isn't getting 25kius of beta carotene and the average person has some form of acne as a teenager, it's rare no doubt but it's not some genetic gift. many tribal peoples have great glowing skin but ofc it's hard to make parallels because they're pretty much always of darker complexion, but you can still see how healthy it is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 9090 and MaxillaIsEverything
ok but this guy has no flaws. maybe we overestimate on here the effect certain very conspicuous features have on women. like is a woman really gonna go for someone who has extreme, although obviously very good features, or is she gonna go with someone whos face is strong in every department and doesnt err at all to one side or the other. his face has very good features without being unsettling in the slightest. no woman could complain about this face, but women could easily be turned off by hunter eyes, for example, if they thought they looked a bit too much. i think very conspicuous features on a guy are more important to us as straight men because we need to see something different to actually notice a face we arent sexually attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Vvvvxxxx, AscendingHero and 4 others
ok but this guy has no flaws. maybe we overestimate on here the effect certain very conspicuous features have on women. like is a woman really gonna go for someone who has extreme, although obviously very good features, or is she gonna go with someone whos face is strong in every department and doesnt err at all to one side or the other. his face has very good features without being unsettling in the slightest. no woman could complain about this face, but women could easily be turned off by hunter eyes, for example, if they thought they looked a bit too much. i think very conspicuous features on a guy are more important to us as straight men because we need to see something different to actually notice a face we arent sexually attracted to.
some quality replies ngl very good understanding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Some truth in this but again I think you and OP are mixing prototypical, meaning the prototype of, an attractive face with the pinnacle of aesthetics, regardless of the appeal being for men or women. Also, I've seen plenty of instances of people calling no failos a hailo in itself, so maybe more weight should be put on it but it's not like everyone has been ignoring this. I think you might be right that hunter eyes could be almost too piercing, but hunter eyes being good deepsetness with hooding, but without them looking like someone squinting or holding a dominant posture just looks good and non threatening

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 5656
the average person isn't getting 25kius of beta carotene and the average person has some form of acne as a teenager, it's rare no doubt but it's not some genetic gift. many tribal peoples have great glowing skin but ofc it's hard to make parallels because they're pretty much always of darker complexion, but you can still see how healthy it is.
Looking healthy is just one aspect. People of various skin tones can look that. It’s just that there is the additional preference for a more orange skin tone. Strijd was mostly born this way. I never said it is achievable for most people. Just taking these kinds of supplements might bring you slightly closer to that ideal.

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
Looking healthy is just one aspect. People of various skin tones can look that. It’s just that there is the additional preference for a more orange skin tone. Strijd was mostly born this way. I never said it is achievable for most people. Just taking these kinds of supplements might bring you slightly closer to that ideal.
Looking healthy is kinda by definition every aspect, since it's the reason we find things attractive in the first place. Also I'm saying it's achievable for most people not you lol think maybe you misread it

Some truth in this but again I think you and OP are mixing prototypical, meaning the prototype of, an attractive face with the pinnacle of aesthetics, regardless of the appeal being for men or women. Also, I've seen plenty of instances of people calling no failos a hailo in itself, so maybe more weight should be put on it but it's not like everyone has been ignoring this. I think you might be right that hunter eyes could be almost too piercing, but hunter eyes being good deepsetness with hooding, but without them looking like someone squinting or holding a dominant posture just looks good and non threatening
they look intimidating hence the name. slight UEE is simply preferred, women often comment on the alien appearance of some PSL gods and full hooding is a big reason for that. No woman would ever say anything at all is wrong with the prototype’s eyes. Never

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
they look intimidating hence the name. slight UEE is simply preferred, women often comment on the alien appearance of some PSL gods and full hooding is a big reason for that. No woman would ever say anything at all is wrong with the prototype’s eyes. Never
Yeah I'll concede that tbh, I think almond eyes are ideal, and all though you can have hooded almond eyes it's harder

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer