PSL debunked - This is the face white women consider ideal and by far the most attractive IRL - Keep coping with your compact midface, wide face

You fucked up his mouth pretty bad crazy how even slight downturn can ruin your entire harmony. I have that as well might look into injections now jfl.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 6128
(Skip to characteristics if TLDR)
A lot of PSL understanding of what constitutes an attractive face is still heavily flawed. A lot of people still place way too much importance on characteristics such as a wide, square jaw or a wide face in general when in reality people do not consider them desirable, further evidenced by the proven low IRL appeal of someone like Barrett. Another misguided belief is the necessity of a compact midface in order to be good looking. Again, faces people judge as the most attractive ITL are actually on the longer side and have midface ratios of around 0.95. The preferred IRL face has a kind of angelic appearance resulting from a narrow face shape with high cheekbones that gradually tapers into a V jawline and pointed chin. The following study is still one of the best to date and in my opinion the one that is most similar to my experiences and observations IRL. They basically established prototype very attractive faces that their test subjects consistently rated as extremely attractive. A lot of people will be familiar with this study but it really is most representative of IRL preferences.
View attachment 811287
The study was done in Germany, so it is very useful for assessing the preferences of people with desirable and attractive phenotypes found in that region. In other words, what white people from central Europe consider ideal. If you want appeal to women with those phenotypes, these are the facial characteristics you should know are considered ideal and should aim for with your surgeries. Below are the preferred characteristics copied from the image so they are easier to read. Ones that are different from PSL idea of attractiveness are in bold, ones PSL agrees with are in standard font.

Characteristics that make an attractive face
  • Browner skin - pretty obvious, high collagen and Thom Strijd like complexion is seen as ideal here as well
    View attachment 811314
  • Narrower facial shape - One of the major differences with PSL ideology. Wide faces are NOT preferred IRL. Instead longer, narrower faces with better contouring around the cheek and jaw area are seen as ideal. The phenotype that matches this preference best is of course the North Atlantid.
    View attachment 811315View attachment 811316
    While people on here might still disagree with mine and the study’s claims, the guy on the right would obviously be a terra Chad IRL and be able to slay the highest tier women on this planet - white Stacies
  • Less fat - also obvious
  • Fuller and more symmetrical lips - same as PSL
  • Darker eye brows - same as PSL
  • More and darker lashes - same as PSL
  • Upper half of the face broader in relation to the lower - This is again very different from PSL ideals. The ideal IRL face resembles an inverted triangle and there is a clear tapering off from the top to the bottom of face. This will give the face better contour around the cheekbones, jawline and chin and avoid a round or squared faced appearance.
  • Higher cheek bones - same as PSL
    View attachment 811337
  • Prominent lower jaw - not because it is overly wide, but because of the V taper. Women IRL often compliment certain guys’ on their jawlines when they do not match PSL criteria. Women IRL think someone like Beckham has a good jawline and his is very similar to the attractive prototype‘s face
    View attachment 811323
  • More prominent chin - PSL agrees with this for the most part, although IRL a more pointy chin is preferred instead of PSL square one
  • No receding brows - same as PSL
  • Thinner lids - Basically less UEE although some UEE still exists. So unsurprisingly no fully hooded hunter alien eyes
  • No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth - same as PSL, no nasolabial folds
Additional characteristics not stated below the images, but mentioned in the study or taken/measured from the prototype attractive face.

- No signs of balding - same as PSL
- ES ratio of around 0,46-0,47 - same as PSL
- Big Eyes (Almond Shape) with decent PFL - same as PSL, although they are not as vertically narrow. They are wide open with a lot
of iris show
- Normal sized philtrum -
not as short as PSL ideals but this is rather insignificant
- A slightly longish midface (0,95) - PSL prefers more compact midfaces, but often runs into contradictions as
lot of PSL gods have a 1,0 midface at best, often slightly below that

Link to the study (unfortunately is in German, but using translator should be fine. One of the most insightful studies on IRL attractiveness.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS EXTREMELY BLACKPILLED STUDY. Studies like that are rare.)

Personally, the study’s findings line up exactly with my observations IRL in a white country in central Europe. Guys that look similar to the prototype example in my experience do extremely well and get with a lot of extremely attractive women.
You can continue living your life in denial about IRL preferences and continue going after PSL ideals or never let this terra Chad’s face leave your mind
View attachment 811330
This is the IRL ideal you need to try and achieve to attract angelic god tier white women. One more time. Behold the Terra Chad
View attachment 811349
JFL IF YOU DON’T THINK THIS IS MAX IRL APPEAL
Holy shit that "chad prototype" has a brutal hairline. How the fuck is he considered ideal?! That's a NW2. Look how fucking old he looks to his version with a lower hairline and more compact on the temples.

Holy shit that "chad prototype" has a brutal hairline. How the fuck is he considered ideal?! That's a NW2. Look how fucking old he looks to his version with a lower hairline and more compact on the temples.
View attachment 813032
I can see it. I think the study did not really consider hair and instead focused on just the facial features. women might actually prefer a taller forehead though even if a smaller forehead seems ideal to men. Idk maybe low iq stereotype or something but forehead size was one variable with the tall variant winning out. (ignore the hair)
He definitely looks lower iq though with the lower hairline. Maybe that aspect is underrated and women actually consider these things

Last edited:
@MaxillaIsEverything what about this morph? he was subhuman before but what a out after? he has an oval face like the man you keep posting but he has better eye area and a slightly sharper jaw.

People overrate vertically narrow eyes here. If the eyes are too narrow, they give off an Asian vibe. Iris show like Cavill or O’Pry is ideal. Barrett’s eyes look borderline mongoloid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, MD_Hopeful69 and MaxillaIsEverything
JFL at calling this 2psl. Remember to actually click on the image because its a little distorted if you dont. But he looks better than the max irl appeal boneless chad.

Untitled 31 31

I can see it. I think the study did not really consider hair and instead focused on just the facial features. women might actually prefer a taller forehead though even if a smaller forehead seems ideal to men. Idk maybe low iq stereotype or something but forehead size was one variable with the tall variant winning out. (ignore the hair)
He definitely looks lower iq though with the lower hairline. Maybe that aspect is underrated and women actually consider these things
I think the morphed hairline was just unnaturally straight.

34A4BF46 0F73 4FFA B4B1 D241805DD128
0DEA9282 F814 4033 BDEB 55C112FE41C8

I think girls would prefer the second.

@MisterMercedes @MaxillaIsEverything which man would have more irl appeal? make sure you click on the morph i did because it looks uncanny and distorted around the eye area if you dont click on it.

31 Untitled 31

(Skip to characteristics if TLDR)
A lot of PSL understanding of what constitutes an attractive face is still heavily flawed. A lot of people still place way too much importance on characteristics such as a wide, square jaw or a wide face in general when in reality people do not consider them desirable, further evidenced by the proven low IRL appeal of someone like Barrett. Another misguided belief is the necessity of a compact midface in order to be good looking. Again, faces people judge as the most attractive ITL are actually on the longer side and have midface ratios of around 0.95. The preferred IRL face has a kind of angelic appearance resulting from a narrow face shape with high cheekbones that gradually tapers into a V jawline and pointed chin. The following study is still one of the best to date and in my opinion the one that is most similar to my experiences and observations IRL. They basically established prototype very attractive faces that their test subjects consistently rated as extremely attractive. A lot of people will be familiar with this study but it really is most representative of IRL preferences.
View attachment 811287
The study was done in Germany, so it is very useful for assessing the preferences of people with desirable and attractive phenotypes found in that region. In other words, what white people from central Europe consider ideal. If you want appeal to women with those phenotypes, these are the facial characteristics you should know are considered ideal and should aim for with your surgeries. Below are the preferred characteristics copied from the image so they are easier to read. Ones that are different from PSL idea of attractiveness are in bold, ones PSL agrees with are in standard font.

Characteristics that make an attractive face
  • Browner skin - pretty obvious, high collagen and Thom Strijd like complexion is seen as ideal here as well
    View attachment 811314
  • Narrower facial shape - One of the major differences with PSL ideology. Wide faces are NOT preferred IRL. Instead longer, narrower faces with better contouring around the cheek and jaw area are seen as ideal. The phenotype that matches this preference best is of course the North Atlantid.
    View attachment 811315View attachment 811316
    While people on here might still disagree with mine and the study’s claims, the guy on the right would obviously be a terra Chad IRL and be able to slay the highest tier women on this planet - white Stacies
  • Less fat - also obvious
  • Fuller and more symmetrical lips - same as PSL
  • Darker eye brows - same as PSL
  • More and darker lashes - same as PSL
  • Upper half of the face broader in relation to the lower - This is again very different from PSL ideals. The ideal IRL face resembles an inverted triangle and there is a clear tapering off from the top to the bottom of face. This will give the face better contour around the cheekbones, jawline and chin and avoid a round or squared faced appearance.
  • Higher cheek bones - same as PSL
    View attachment 811337
  • Prominent lower jaw - not because it is overly wide, but because of the V taper. Women IRL often compliment certain guys’ on their jawlines when they do not match PSL criteria. Women IRL think someone like Beckham has a good jawline and his is very similar to the attractive prototype‘s face
    View attachment 811323
  • More prominent chin - PSL agrees with this for the most part, although IRL a more pointy chin is preferred instead of PSL square one
  • No receding brows - same as PSL
  • Thinner lids - Basically less UEE although some UEE still exists. So unsurprisingly no fully hooded hunter alien eyes
  • No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth - same as PSL, no nasolabial folds
Additional characteristics not stated below the images, but mentioned in the study or taken/measured from the prototype attractive face.

- No signs of balding - same as PSL
- ES ratio of around 0,46-0,47 - same as PSL
- Big Eyes (Almond Shape) with decent PFL - same as PSL, although they are not as vertically narrow. They are wide open with a lot
of iris show
- Normal sized philtrum -
not as short as PSL ideals but this is rather insignificant
- A slightly longish midface (0,95) - PSL prefers more compact midfaces, but often runs into contradictions as
lot of PSL gods have a 1,0 midface at best, often slightly below that

Link to the study (unfortunately is in German, but using translator should be fine. One of the most insightful studies on IRL attractiveness.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS EXTREMELY BLACKPILLED STUDY. Studies like that are rare.)

Personally, the study’s findings line up exactly with my observations IRL in a white country in central Europe. Guys that look similar to the prototype example in my experience do extremely well and get with a lot of extremely attractive women.
You can continue living your life in denial about IRL preferences and continue going after PSL ideals or never let this terra Chad’s face leave your mind
View attachment 811330
This is the IRL ideal you need to try and achieve to attract angelic god tier white women. One more time. Behold the Terra Chad
View attachment 811349
JFL IF YOU DON’T THINK THIS IS MAX IRL APPEAL
Over for my 1.9 FWHR

Face doesn't matter much irl as we think unless you're literally blue eyed gigachad. A 6'4 wide framed chadlite outslays 5'10 normal framed chad
kind of agree
I think that frame + height > face IRL but with how popular online dating and apps like Instagram face is becoming even more important than it already was
Tbh i think that voice for zoomers is even more important than frame since so much of their dating life is done on discord

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 1751
Years of progress has been made in this thread.

Biggest slayers have always been Harry Styles, Zayn, Bieber Chico. All tallish faces with average features.

Look at this absolute giga mogger by PSL standards.

Bones for days. Compact midface. Aesthetic af. Dimorphic af.

Yet no girls in the comments are getting wet for him. I couldn't find any, and if there must be very few if any. Yet on any pretty boy interview you'll find girls fawning.

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx
1605671324974.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
kind of agree
I think that frame + height > face IRL but with how popular online dating and apps like Instagram face is becoming even more important than it already was
Tbh i think that voice for zoomers is even more important than frame since so much of their dating life is done on discord
Wait what, elaborate on the discord? What kinda dating they be doing on discord lol

Most of what you said is dead on and should already be standard knowledge for this forum. Women prefer these faces:

View attachment 811407View attachment 811408View attachment 811411
Over this:

View attachment 811413

And this:

View attachment 811414
Yes but those guys have compact midfaces and good eye area. But lack those outlandish bones that people on these forums always worship so much. I dont understand why OP argues against good compact midfaces and then posts guys with exactly that.

FACIAL HARMONY AND EYE AREA>BONES

that's why it's considered attractive, perfect harmony + no flaws

uncanny looking mofos commonly posted on this site don't have nearly as much IRL appeal. really no different from women's obession with fat lips and asses.

lack of flaws > exaggerated features
great post
thats why people like alain delon, chico, depp and marlon brando have so much appeal to women and guys who look like them are the ones slaying irl. no exaggerated features but just pure facial beauty and lack of flaws
these online forums obsess too much with aliens like jordan barrett and hyper masculine dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Prototypic, probably made of composite pictures
and the prototypic PSL ideal is even rarer than the prototypic "sexy" face

Yes but those guys have compact midfaces and good eye area. But lack those outlandish bones that people on these forums always worship so much. I dont understand why OP argues against good compact midfaces and then posts guys with exactly that.

FACIAL HARMONY AND EYE AREA>BONES
None of them have compact midfaces. All fall in the .94-.99 range, maybe even a bit lower.

Compact midface is usually a feminine trait as it comes from a short nose and/or philtrum. A dead 1.0 midface like Chico’s is still attractive in my opinion, but the more you go above it, the more feminine you look (just look at DiCaprio).

He is going against it probably because this forum grossly overemphasizes the importance of having a short midface.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
None of them have compact midfaces. All fall in the .94-.99 range, maybe even a bit lower.

Compact midface is usually a feminine trait as it comes from a short nose and/or philtrum. A dead 1.0 midface like Chico’s is still attractive in my opinion, but the more you go above it, the more feminine you look (just look at DiCaprio).

He is going against it probably because this forum grossly overemphasizes the importance of having a short midface.
Maybe im the retard then. I thought having a compact midface was simply not having a long horseface?
How many long face attractive people have u seen? Never

I want to prove you wrong but I currently have no evidence and I’m too lazy to try and formulate a decent, well-supported counter argument.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
tbh wider faces may not be seen as more attractive as faces with average width, but they're a product of high prenatal t, and indeed people with wide faces exhibit often times high t traits

good looks are not only about attraction

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian
Wow who would thought that perfectly proportionate face with zero failo could be considered attractive.
When they did experiment like this but without deformed faces and only variable was dimorpism, DOM was most attractive aand most fearsome to females, aka Alpha male, and little less dimorphic faces like this and chico's, but still with ZERO failos, where choosen for longterm relationship.
But DOM faces got all the sex.
Also more dimorphic face where less friendzoned and less dimorphic faces where considered more friendly, aka friendzone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Danish_Retard and MaxillaIsEverything
Wow who would thought that perfectly proportionate face with zero failo could be considered attractive.
When they did experiment like this but without deformed faces and only variable was dimorpism, DOM was most attractive aand most fearsome to females, aka Alpha male, and little less dimorphic faces like this and chico's, but still with ZERO failos, where choosen for longterm relationship.
But DOM faces got all the sex.
Also more dimorphic face where less friendzoned and less dimorphic faces where considered more friendly, aka friendzone.
That is mostly because of the perception of masuline features by other men. Muscles and high t features like a wide face, big mandible etc gives you instant respect from most men => higher status, more confidence etc, which in turn again makes you more attractive

but girls wouldnt actually rate highly dimorphic faces that high

go on tiktok and see the men JBs simp for, they aren't Dom ogres type of guys

• +1
Reactions: Slob and MaxillaIsEverything
tbh wider faces may not be seen as more attractive as faces with average width, but they're a product of high prenatal t, and indeed people with wide faces exhibit often times high t traits

good looks are not only about attraction
"Attraction is only about Looks, but Looks are not only about attraction",

should be the mantra printed on the home page of this forum tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
That is mostly because of the perception of masuline features by other men. Muscles and high t features like a wide face, big mandible etc gives you instant respect from most men => higher status, more confidence etc, which in turn again makes you more attractive

but girls wouldnt actually rate highly dimorphic faces that high
Are you retarded? i said females choosed more dimophic faces as sex partner, how the fuck is that influenced by male's perceptions :d

Are you retarded? i said females choosed more dimophic faces as sex partner, how the fuck is that influenced by male's perceptions :d
in that study maybe, irl not really

in that study maybe, irl not really

And i can tell you same thing about this thread's study, now you want to not pay enough aattention to studies just because it does not align with your prefered bias?

:d go on tiktok? on tiktok there are lot of dimophic guys with, not much dimophism, but still more dimorphism than average male, They get liked by 14 year old girls, because they have less estrogen. Tiktok chads are good looking because of some dimoprhism and coloring + skin halo and height of course.

The problem with dimophism is that, there ar not many people with high dimophism and perfect proportions, it is hard to be with maaximum dimophism and harmony aat the same time, but it is more easy to find someone with less dimophism but maximum harmony.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium
And still, that tiktok fags dont climb up at the corporate ladder like the men with high dimophism, they dont get respected by anybody :d
If your ideas where true, which is not but, lets say is, it is still better to be dimorphic than pretty.
Nobody will make a pretty boy CEO, but they will make dimorphic guy CEO, because of respect.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Sam123
And i can tell you same thing about this thread's study, now you want to not pay enough aattention to studies just because it does not align with your prefered bias?

:d go on tiktok? on tiktok there are lot of dimophic guys with, not much dimophism, but still more dimorphism than average male, They get liked by 14 year old girls, because they have less estrogen. Tiktok chads are good looking because of some dimoprhism and coloring + skin halo and height of course.

The problem with dimophism is that, there ar not many people with high dimophism and perfect proportions, it is hard to be with maaximum dimophism and harmony aat the same time, but it is more easy to find someone with less dimophism but maximum harmony.
Height is already a dimorphic trait.

Problem is being able to look harmonious with a masculine bone structure, which might be the most important dimorphic feature in males.

Here, you're not looking for raw bone mass, but rather more subtle, sharp, definition, such as prominent high cheekbones, which are often small, compared to lower cheekbones, in males;

so that it could all blend harmoniously into a masthetic facial appearance, rather than being Ogre and having the strongest, most oustanding features of raw masculinity

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
Maybe im the retard then. I thought having a compact midface was simply not having a long horseface?
How many long face attractive people have u seen? Never
No, compact midface is having a 1.0 or above. Long I would say is below .93.

Agreed long midface isn’t attractive, but this forum has a scewed view of what a long midface actually is.

This is long:

Not this:

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover

pure and unfiltered cope

also I dont give a shit about some ceo fucking 30yos

I agree with the premise of the original post and coincides with my extensive IRL observations. Again, the quickest way to find out if you have IRL appeal is to ask yourself “what was my laycount last year” “how do women react to me” “how easy is it for me to invite girls over from online dating apps”. In the end, it is about results. Not theory.
Not true, many insecure women deny hotter men just so they can feel secure about themselves

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium, MaxillaIsEverything and Mouthbreath
Women are ALWAYS going to pick the nice looking betabuxx when ASKED. This is because, even anonymously, on some level they are worried about their appearance and peoples’ perception of them.

But the reality is while undeniably a guy who looks like that will be able to ltr very easily, he’s getting massively outslayed by anybody who looks like they used to be some nerd’s high school bully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Slob, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Women are ALWAYS going to pick the nice looking betabuxx when ASKED. This is because, even anonymously, on some level they are worried about their appearance and peoples’ perception of them.

But the reality is while undeniably a guy who looks like that will be able to ltr very easily, he’s getting massively outslayed by anybody who looks like they used to be some nerd’s high school bully
high school bullies are usually not very good looking though, but thats besides the point

This isn’t the most attractive face, this is a composite of faces that were considered atttactive, which does not necessarily mean it is peak of attraction because it is devoid of failos and hails both

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
This isn’t the most attractive face, this is a composite of faces that were considered atttactive, which does not necessarily mean it is peak of attraction because it is devoid of failos and hails both
looks like Thom Strijd who could get any woman. Its peak aesthetics

high school bullies are usually not very good looking though, but thats besides the point
Yeah I meant more like the football bully in a disney movie or some shit

Cope, face is everything
gonna have to disagree. remember the 6'4 dude is chadlite in the face. face is the most important but other factors definitely matter, especially when the face quality is close

gonna have to disagree. remember the 6'4 dude is chadlite in the face. face is the most important but other factors definitely matter, especially when the face quality is close
It's all face man trust me height does matter but if u have face u have nothing to worry about.

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel and Mouthbreath