Psl doesn’t = Smv

No this is a cope:
077115AA 1254 4D1C 8E1A 3F0BCEE51534
Hemsworth was Said to have a stereotypical warrior skull. We are in same position and head tilt. My nose is more similar to warrior but his browridge mogs

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yeah but if you look at most of the men slaying IRL, theyre just regular above average looking dudes with high NT/outgoing personalities. You rarely find model looking guys out at local bars and clubs
Because they are really really rare. That's why PSL is actually more for mentalcels rather decent looking than for normies.
I've made a thread about it. Be above average, act NT, and you'll have no major issues.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, BigBoy, Kade and 2 others
Because they are really really rare. That's why PSL is actually more for mentalcels rather decent looking than for normies.
I've made a thread about it. Be above average, act NT, and you'll have no major issues.
Youre correct, thats literally all you need IRL. Be at least above average and super outgoing. Once i become above average, im just gonna leave these forums.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Isn’t PSL also for mid/ low tier normie’s who want to be above average?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Psl isn’t equal to smv. Elias de poo Might be good looking aesthetically but his smv is shit, he looks like a school shooter. Smv is all that matters
This is what most people on here don't get.
Aesthetic face does not mean most sexually attractive. You got to have a good balance of both.
SMV is more than a good face.

Most models like Chico and Barret don't bring about that raw primal/sexual urge in women. They are picture perfect looking faces with no apparent flaws. But little to no raw sex appeal.

But sex appeal comes from these things:
-light stubble or a very thin layer of darkish facial hair
-deep/masculine voice
-tall in stature(6ft+)
- big dick(at least 7x5)
- tattoos
-thick neck
-V-taper(good shoulder to hip ratio)
- good muscle mass (like connor murphy, christian Guzman, David laid)
- prominent brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: MugzLePew, nastynas, tyronelite and 3 others
Most models like Chico and Barret don't bring about that raw primal/sexual urge in women. They are picture perfect looking faces with no apparent flaws. But little to no raw sex appeal.
wahh wahh hwahh
im tired of ur cope lol

shut up and read these comments, come back and then make sure ur nto a retard next time

and also, all i can say is ur retarded if u think this:

would have more success with women than this:
20766701 291134991290202 3350514755092611072 n jpg

De Poot could just bulk up slightly and would be incredibly sexier than he already is so Idk what the issue here is. The roided gymcels will never have De Poot's bones.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2227 and Kingkellz
Isn’t PSL also for mid/ low tier normie’s who want to be above average?
It's the main reason yes. Once you'r above you don't it anymore, but rather focus on your mental issues. The issue is that most people don't want a decent life, they want to "mog", and have 24/7 validation. This just won't happen, never.

wasdqwasvcascavwacvasc av

a forward grown projected glabella and more sloped forehead plus hairline lowering and you will have a prototypical robust warrior side profile
50D1B8F5 1287 40E2 8E04 C554E58EC91F
Need bigger brow and i can be cast For lead men roles

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
thats why Chico>all
this guy has everything, god tier Face, top tier height, very good body, he is perfectly NT and high trust

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
wahh wahh hwahh
im tired of ur cope lol

shut up and read these comments, come back and then make sure ur nto a retard next time

and also, all i can say is ur retarded if u think this:
View attachment 315375
would have more success with women than this:
View attachment 315376

chico actually looks friendly instead of that aspie de poot, so how does that matter in the conversation
second of all, yes, the first guy undoubtedly gets more girls than that androgynous twink faggot, tf are you on about
you've been in your basement for too long, get out sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
chico actually looks friendly instead of that aspie de poot
second of all, yes, the first guy undoubtedly gets more girls than that androgynous twink faggot, tf are you on about
you're retarded kill yourself

if u think this is androgynous its over for you

chico actually looks friendly instead of that aspie de poot, so how does that matter in the conversation
Bro he does not understand sex appeal
He clearly doesn't see what happens in parties
He is oblivious of who slays like crazy in bars/pubs

Men with truly high sex appeal are rare and when they come girls will do anything for sex with them.
@Vidyacoper is definitely not seeing real life

Not to mention there is a huge agenda to push the lgbt community and most male models are androgenous looking trannies

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Vvvvxxxx, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person

Men with truly high sex appeal are rare and when they come girls will do anything for sex with them.

Not to mention there is a huge agenda to push the lgbt community and most male models are androgenous looking trannies
autist, did u read the comments and get ur delusional ass blackpilled yet

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@Alban
@Equinox

I think I know what @Vidyacoper issue is.

Its just like those women especially back in the 90's who used to believe the ideal female body should be an anorexic thin stick like the run way models. Thats what the modeling industry used to push and the regular women would fast and starve themselves in order to get super thin FAILING to realize that the super thin female model has little to no sex appeal. (We as men can agree)

Same thing with vidya coper he is seeing the models like Chico and barret being pushed by the industry and thinks that they have ideal sex appeal when in fact they do not.

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Vvvvxxxx, hebbewem and 1 other person
I love my boy @Gudru but he’s killing himself mentally with the gay alien skull dilemma.

Facial Harmony > PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 685 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@Alban
@Equinox

I think I know what @Vidyacoper issue is.

Its just like those women especially back in the 90's who used to believe the ideal female body should be an anorexic thin stick like the run way models. Thats what the modeling industry used to push and the regular women would fast and starve themselves in order to get super thin FAILING to realize that the super thin female model has little to no sex appeal. (We as men can agree)

Same thing with vidya coper he is seeing the models like Chico and barret being pushed by the industry and thinks that they have ideal sex appeal when in fact they do not.
yeah just ignore my comment again cause ur delusional lol, suck my cock

• JFL
Psl isn’t equal to smv. Elias de poo Might be good looking aesthetically but his smv is shit, he looks like a school shooter. Smv is all that matters
maybe i want to look like that?

• +1
autist, did u read the comments and get ur delusional ass blackpilled yet
JFL at anyone who entertains the idea that this is not the dude who gets all the girls at parties
Risultato immagini per chris carmack jock

but this faggot is :lul::lul::lul:
Risultato immagini per jordan barrett selfie

the jock chad archetype exists for a fucking reason

also yes, that WAS the point of this thread
what the whole thread is about is that people like barrett, who are undoubtedly aesthetic gods, get rated much higher than dudes who have way less aesthetics but have much more sex appeal due to dimorphism and in general not being totally ugly
so PSL's utility isn't anything more than deciding if you can make it as a model or not
now prove me fucking wrong instead of muh cope or throwing kindergarten insults at me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Vvvvxxxx, Mateusz74 and 6 others

True, https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-guy.108582/ this dude i posted has high sex appeal but gets underrated by psl aspie
JFL at anyone who entertains the idea that this is not the dude who gets all the girls at parties

View attachment 315417
what the whole thread is about is that people like barrett, who are undoubtedly aesthetic gods, get rated much higher than dudes who have way less aesthetics but have much more sex appeal due to dimorphism and in general not being totally ugly
so PSL's utility isn't anything more than deciding if you can make it as a model or not
Warrior side profile = Everything

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

View attachment 315417

• +1
yeah just ignore my comment again cause ur delusional lol, suck my cock
No Im not ignoring you
I was trying to answer multiple ppl at once

Here we go
I never said Chico cant get girls or is not good-looking.
And yes I did read the comments. What you fail to realize is that Chico does not have ideal sex appeal. Albeit he does have higher sex appeal than barrett. He has darkish hair and He is tall. Im assuming he has big dick too. BUT chico could drastically improve his sex appeal by gaining muscle mass, having a deeper voice, getting thicker lower set eyebrows, and tats.

Models like barrett on the other hand have waay less sex appeal than Chico and women do not find them sexually attractive. I have literally heard girls making fun of barrett and saying he has a baby-face or he is too thin or "hes not really my type", I prefer the darker, rugged and more manly look. I have literally heard many girls within the 19-30 age group say this.
Barrett is an androgenous looking bloated/blonde cuck colored alien mofo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Vvvvxxxx, BonesAndHarmony and 2 others

i don't see how this proves anything
it's just barrett hanging out with a bunch of girls and acting like an utter faggot (dedsrs, he has the mannerisms of a female)
if you're trying to imply that barrett fucks all of the girls of the video
1) it's pretty unlikely
2) even if he does, it's not to be taken as the example for everyone, it's a known fact that stacies would rather get fucked by dom chad than have sex with a model ngl, you can't take outliers as the law

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Vvvvxxxx, Kingkellz and 2 others
No Im not ignoring you
I was trying to answer multiple ppl at once

Here we go
I never said Chico cant get girls or is not good-looking.
And yes I did read the comments. What you fail to realize is that Chico does not have ideal sex appeal. Albeit he does have higher sex appeal than barrett. He has darkish hair and He is tall. Im assuming he has big dick too. BUT chico could drastically improve his sex appeal by gaining muscle mass, having a deeper voice, getting thicker lower set eyebrows, and tats.

Models like barrett on the other hand have waay less than Chico and women do not find them sexually attractive. I have literally heard girls making fun of barrett and saying he has a baby-face or he is too thin or "hes not really my type", I prefer the darker, rugged and more manly look. I have literally heard many girls within the 19-30 age group say this.
Barrett is an androgenous looking bloated/blonde cuck colored alien mofo.
shut the fuck up already
"muhhhh muhhh primal urge muhhh" shut the fuck up lol
I prefer the darker, rugged and more manly look.
thats cause youre homosexual

• +1
shut the fuck up already

btw i think we're getting overly aggressive over this JFL
no one fuckin cares at the end of the day, they're getting the girls and we're not
what more do we need to know

• +1
Reactions: Golang and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
shut the fuck up already

How childish and immature of you....Im trying to have a proper convo and here you go barely reading my comment and spewing out muh "cope" muh "stfu"

@Alban you were right bro the moment he loses the argument or cannot disprove the claims we make he starts spamming silly kindergarten esqe replies SMH

• +1
How childish and immature of you....Im trying to have a proper convo and here you go barely reading my comment and spewing out muh "cope" muh "stfu"

@Alban you were right bro the moment he loses the argument or cannot disprove the claims we make he starts spamming silly kindergarten esqe replies SMH
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

• JFL
  • +1
This is what most people on here don't get.
Aesthetic face does not mean most sexually attractive. You got to have a good balance of both.
SMV is more than a good face.

But sex appeal comes from these things:
-light stubble or a very thin layer of darkish facial hair
-deep/masculine voice
-tall in stature(6ft+)
- big dick(at least 7x5)
- tattoos
-thick neck
-V-taper(good shoulder to hip ratio)
- good muscle mass (like connor murphy, christian Guzman, David laid)
- prominent brow ridge
@Vidyacoper why dont you read thru my list of characteristics that give someone sex appeal instead of being a stubborn donkey

• +1
i don't see how this proves anything
it's just barrett hanging out with a bunch of girls and acting like an utter faggot (dedsrs, he has the mannerisms of a female)
if you're trying to imply that barrett fucks all of the girls of the video
1) it's pretty unlikely
2) even if he does, it's not to be taken as the example for everyone, it's a known fact that stacies would rather get fucked by dom chad than have sex with a model ngl, you can't take outliers as the law
>outliers

24DC093A00000578 2917728 Looking cosy He s also been known to enjoy the company of fashio a 5
2686459700000578 2994181 image a 16 1426289465726
Jordanbarrett catherinemcneil
Jordanbarrett haileybaldwin
Jordanbarrett parishilton

jordan barrett has banged more supermodels than youve jacked off in ur life
@Vidyacoper why dont you read thru my list of characteristics that give someone sex appeal instead of being a stubborn donkey
cause ur autistic and noone cares about what u say

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Senssei, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
yes dude, barrett gets girls dude, so fucking what
this only applies to barrett, he's a fucking 99.99th percentile aesthetic god, this is why he's fucking all those models
do you think this applies to every aesthetic model twink out there ?
do you honestly think they can compete with an high school jock that actually attracts women on a raw sexual level ?
none of your replies have been on topic so far btw

• +1
yes dude, barrett gets girls dude, so fucking what
this only applies to barrett, he's a fucking 99.99th percentile aesthetic god, this is why he's fucking all those models
do you think this applies to every aesthetic model twink out there ?
do you honestly think they can compete with an high school jock that actually attracts women on a raw sexual level ?
none of your replies have been on topic so far btw
now ur just contradicting what u said earlier
and shut the fuck up about "raw sexual level" JFL ur saying the same random shit that @Kingkellz lol
muhh "sex appeal" wahh wahh this is the new cope term, just like harmony and genetic arrogance and other bullshit
shut up lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Male models attract high class (high PSL)females, muscular jock chads attract low class low IQ females. end of discussion.
now ur just contradicting what u said earlier
and shut the fuck up about "raw sexual level" JFL ur saying the same random shit that @Kingkellz lol
muhh "sex appeal" wahh wahh this is the new cope term, just like harmony and genetic arrogance and other bullshit
shut up lol
what is that supposed to mean JFL
females have the innate desire of seeking partners who can protect them (it's leftover from travel times)
it's not related to the girl's status, because it's fucking INNATE
anyone who regards themselves as blackpilled should know this

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Equinox, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Why are you this dense???
Playing video games and watching anime has clearly blinded you from reality

Yes Barrett has banged many models but that doesn't mean he has high sex appeal to women across the entire world.
Rich ppl hang with rich ppl
One good looking person hangs with another good-looking person in the same industry.....and voila they have sex it's inevitable in a way. Many models go out with each other and have sexual relationships with each other. That doesn't equal high sex appeal.

Remember the question is not whether Barrett is ugly or not. It's just that he has no raw sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Golang and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Why are you this dense???
Playing video games and watching anime has clearly blinded you from reality

Yes Barrett has banged many models but that doesn't mean he has high sex appeal to women across the entire world.
Rich ppl hang with rich ppl
One good looking person hangs with another good-looking person in the same industry.....and voila they have sex it's inevitable in a way. Many models go out with each other and have sexual relationships with each other. That doesn't equal high sex appeal.

Remember the question is not whether Barrett is ugly or not. It's just that he has no raw sex appeal.
He has feminine features and round face so he doesn't wan't to belive being a dom masc slayer mogs aspies

• +1
SMV is all that matters. psl is only good for finding your flaws and learning how to fix them.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Golang, HighIQcel and 3 others
"sure dozens of the hottest women in the world have lusted for and rode on his dick but that doesnt mean that most women will be sexually attracted to him"

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
"sure dozens of the hottest women in the world have lusted for and rode on his dick but that doesnt mean that most women will be sexually attracted to him"
View attachment 315573
View attachment 315574
I literally explained why that is
You don't know how the entertainment industry or modeling industry works

Neither do you have a good grasp on reality or real life experience

Extremely terrible combo

Many times directors will tell models to go out with each other to boost their revenue or additional publicity

Here comes your lack of real life experience and understanding👇

If you go to parties especially in college/high school it's very easy to get laid. Many times you can fuck a girl who is waay out of your league. This could either be because she is drunk or you are in the same social circle and everyone's having fun and she'll be like fuck it and you get lucky
*Now this is not to say Chad doesn't have an advantage because if you are Chad then you will have top priority and you will get way more numbers/fuck easier too.

***Tldr: Barret banging famous models doesn't mean he has high sex appeal

ITS LIKE SAYING THE OLD AND UGLY DIRECTOR OF THE MODELING SHOOT HAS SEX APPEAL TO ALL FEMALES BECAUSE HE FUCKED A FAMOUS FEMALE MODEL.

WHEN IN FACT SHE FUCKED HIM BECAUSE HE HAS INFLUENCE AND POWER TO BOOST HER CAREER.
*NOT BECAUSE HE HAS SEX APPEAL OR RAW ATTRACTION TO HER. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Equinox and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Many times directors will tell models to go out with each other to boost their revenue or additional publicity
hahahhaa lolllolol what is this cope
ITS LIKE SAYING THE OLD AND UGLY DIRECTOR OF THE MODELING SHOOT HAS SEX APPEAL TO ALL FEMALES BECAUSE HE FUCKED A FAMOUS FEMALE MODEL.
thats not the same thing AT ALL
female models make WAYYY more than male models, i really want to just kill you for being so stupid
stop the cope bruh its embarassing literally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
hahahhaa lolllolol what is this cope

thats not the same thing AT ALL
female models make WAYYY more than male models, i really want to just kill you for being so stupid
stop the cope bruh its embarassing literally
What does female models making more have to do with anything?!?

If a male model hangs with a famous female model it will greatly benefit his career because he will have access to more opportunities and ppl with power.

They do the same thing in the movie industry.

Many of the celeb relationships are fake and used for publicity and drama.

A good example of this is cardi b and offset.

I have insider connections so I know things you will never know. (Not trying to brag it's just annoying when you disagree with facts)

• +1