Psl doesn’t = Smv

What does female models making more have to do with anything?!?
you mentioned photoshoot directors sleeping with models (due to status and money)
while female models do this for the money incentive and because of the fact that the photographers can grant them extra shoots and even get them into campaigns, there's no such incentive when it comes to them sleeping with and going on dates with jordan barrett lol. you're the one who randomly brought that up even though it's a terrible comparison and has nothing to do with the point i was making anyway
If a male model hangs with a famous female model it will greatly benefit his career because he will have access to more opportunities and ppl with power.
bruh i cant tell if ur joking or not lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
you mentioned photoshoot directors sleeping with models (due to status and money)
while female models do this for the money incentive and because of the fact that the photographers can grant them extra shoots and even get them into campaigns, there's no such incentive when it comes to them sleeping with and going on dates with jordan barrett lol. you're the one who randomly brought that up even though it's a terrible comparison and has nothing to do with the point i was making anyway

bruh i cant tell if ur joking or not lmaooo
Omg it was a fucking analogy you idiot!

Read this 👇👇👇
If you go to parties especially in college/high school it's very easy to get laid. Many times you can fuck a girl who is waay out of your league. This could either be because she is drunk or you are in the same social circle and everyone's having fun and she'll be like fuck it and you get lucky
*Now this is not to say Chad doesn't have an advantage because if you are Chad then you will have top priority and you will get way more numbers/fuck easier too.

My point is in this case is Barrett having sex with female models doesn't prove he has high sex appeal.

Because just like in highschool an average looking kid can get lucky and have sex with a stacy at a party.....due to above reasons

It would be silly to start saying that kid has high sex appeal because of that.

Likewise Barret having sex with models doesn't prove whether he has sex appeal or not we just will never know for sure

Because you don't know the environment, time, reason, etc.

Because just like in highschool an average looking kid can get lucky and have sex with a stacy at a party.....due to above reasons
so barrett just got lucky like 40 different times ok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
so barrett just got lucky like 40 different times ok
No bro your missing the point

My point was to show that having sex with someone doesn't immediately prove you have high sex appeal.

It could it could not it depends.
Girls will have sex with guys for various reasons...

In Barrett case I'm not saying he got lucky like the highschool example but it could be just for fun because they are in the same social circle or they were drunk and didn't mind having sex with each other!

Him having sex with them is not proof it was only because they found him sexually attractive. It could but not necessarily!

Having sex doesn't imply you have high sex appeal

Barret is in the same social circle and environment as many of these female models so hooking up with them isn't hard.
Besides it's not like he is butt ugly like an incel.

But to say it is proof he has high sex appeal also cannot be proved

I hope you understand what I'm saying

No bro your missing the point

My point was to show that having sex with someone doesn't immediately prove you have high sex appeal.

It could it could not it depends.
Girls will have sex with guys for various reasons...

In Barrett case I'm not saying he got lucky like the highschool example but it could be just for fun because they are in the same social circle or they were drunk and didn't mind having sex with each other!

Him having sex with them is not proof it was only because they found him sexually attractive. It could but not necessarily!

Having sex doesn't imply you have high sex appeal

Barret is in the same social circle and environment as many of these female models so hooking up with them isn't hard.
Besides it's not like he is butt ugly like an incel.

But to say it is proof he has high sex appeal also cannot be proved

I hope you understand what I'm saying
so then... if having sex with literally DOZENS of victoria's secret models (and there was no money or status incentive or anything for them) + being a multimillionare supermodel isnt enough proof youre sexually attractive then what is lol

i would do a tinder experiment with barrett's pictures but i dont have a phone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Kingkellz
@Vidyacoper @Kingkellz

just hug it out. It’s not that serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Kingkellz
so then... if having sex with literally DOZENS of victoria's secret models (and there was no money or status incentive or anything for them) + being a multimillionare supermodel isnt enough proof youre sexually attractive then what is lol

i would do a tinder experiment with barrett's pictures but i dont have a phone
Look man let's just agree to disagree

I can show you many more reasons

But fingers are starting to hurt ngl

Me and some friends on discord are arguing with guys there too 😂😂 my fingers are fucked

All I was saying with Barret is that it is not immediate proof he is sexually attractive to all women.....it could mean that but not guaranteed. That's all I'm saying

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@Vidyacoper @Kingkellz

no shit both dom chads and jordan barrett are going to slay hard. past a certain looks threshold, it stops even fucking mattering and comes down to personal taste. some will prefer dom chads and some will prefer aesthetic models. both of the categories are going to have plenty of high quality attractive females lusting over them. arguing with anecdotes is pointless.
yeah ikr lol
both are going to slay super hard and id rather be the aesthetic "gay alien" that slays super hard than generic chad
but people cope by saying muhh "sex appeal" it doesn't matter because both are gonna have a lot of hot women
so its obviously better to have a more perfect face since it wouldnt really matter much anyway

but no point arguing anymore lol @Kingkellz im out of this thread

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Xander578
yeah ikr lol
both are going to slay super hard and id rather be the aesthetic "gay alien" that slays super hard than generic chad
but people cope by saying muhh "sex appeal" it doesn't matter because both are gonna have a lot of hot women
so its obviously better to have a more perfect face since it wouldnt really matter much anyway

but no point arguing anymore lol @Kingkellz im out of this thread
BROOOOO! idk why I did all that typing I should have showed you these two pages!

PLEASE take a look bro! Just give it chance and look at this.
It won't take more than a few minutes. I promise!

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q2003439-who-is-better-looking-guy-1-vs-guy-2

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/flirting/q1897838-are-you-attracted-to-this-male-model

Read both but specifically thread one shows exactly what ive been talking about with sex appeal!!!

• +1
curries on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Elias de poot isnt even goodlooking, he just looks weird and half asian

• +1
BROOOOO! idk why I did all that typing I should have showed you these two pages!

PLEASE take a look bro! Just give it chance and look at this.
It won't take more than a few minutes. I promise!

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q2003439-who-is-better-looking-guy-1-vs-guy-2

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/flirting/q1897838-are-you-attracted-to-this-male-model

Read both but specifically thread one shows exactly what ive been talking about with sex appeal!!!
lol what the fuck does one random thread with mixed opinions prove
some of them say

others say he's "mesmerizing"

others cope by saying "ehh hes nothign special ive seen prettier people"

< ---more cope

once again lol i think you forget the first rule of the blackpill
dont trust what women say and instead look at what they do
aka the countless supermodels who have sucked barrett's 8 inch cock

so many times have women coped by saying that a supermodel isn't even all that pretty -it's literally a built in coping mechanism so why would these random threads prove anything

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, subhuman incel and Deleted member 2227
lol what the fuck does one random thread with mixed opinions prove
some of them say View attachment 315643
others say he's "mesmerizing"View attachment 315649
others cope by saying "ehh hes nothign special ive seen prettier people" View attachment 315650

View attachment 315653 < ---more cope

once again lol i think you forget the first rule of the blackpill
dont trust what women say and instead look at what they do
aka the countless supermodels who have sucked barrett's 8 inch cock

so many times have women coped by saying that a supermodel isn't even all that pretty -it's literally a built in coping mechanism so why would these random threads prove anything
Did you see the poll

It was not a landslide.
Both Barret and the other guy slay.

BUT the guy who got more votes was the masculine hunkish guy with more sex appeal

If you look at the votes more men voted for Barret, But more women voted for The guy with sex appeal.
Which goes to show men dont always know what women want in a man. Also Barrett status and money mogs the other sex appeal guy Despite that the masculine hunk with sex appeal got more votes

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vidyacoper
Jordan barrett is like 130lbs and looks halfasian, his face is also bloated af because of gook generics with big cheekbones. and hes blonde (Feminine).

models get contracts because many designers are homosexuals, only ASOS has slayer models like Stephen James and Tyler Maher. All other male models look strange

Last edited:
  • +1
Did you see the poll

It was not a landslide.
Both Barret and the other guy slay.

BUT the guy who got more votes was the masculine hunkish guy with more sex appeal

If you look at the votes more men voted for Barret, But more women voted for The guy with sex appeal.
Which goes to show men dont always know what women want in a man. Also Barrett status and money mogs the other sex appeal guy Despite that the masculine hunk with sex appeal got more votes

Sorry, not a good prof, there is some females saying that he is attractive and others saying the opposite, also you shouldnt trust females anyway.

• +1
Sorry, not a good prof, there is some females saying that he is attractive and others saying the opposite, also you shouldnt trust females anyway.
no man check this link specifically

It shows how being a masculine hunk with sex appeal gets more women than looking like a pretty boi twink like Barrett. Reminder: barrett has more money and fame than the 'sex appeal' guy. Despite this the masculine hunk got more votes.

• +1
Prime David Cavill mogs

Image0
Image0

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 5393 and Kingkellz
Lets end this debate for today.

Tell me what you want to see. Tinder results, screenshot of women, etc etc

When I have the proof I will get back to you. How about that?

If i am wrong I will be open about it and say you are right.

• +1
yes, being robust is such a key component to sex appeal that isn't taken in consideration by PSL ratings, just be masculine and have a decent face theory
I can't be masculine when im a fucking midget brb gonna kms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Kingkellz
Lets end this debate for today.

Tell me what you want to see. Tinder results, screenshot of women, etc etc

When I have the proof I will get back to you. How about that?

If i am wrong I will be open about it and say you are right.
tinder experiment teen barrett vs a random chad
8a5d40860b88109ddb215897985c4911
Jordanbarrett haileybaldwin

use these pictures for barrett
tell me when ur done

• +1
Ok barrett is very goodlooking but looks feminine due to blonde hair and skinny twink body with wet noodle arms. Therefore he has an attractive face but low sex appeal.

legit godtier face in his prime but I think girls prefer a masculine darkhaired guy. So OP is correct.

• +1
tinder experiment teen barrett vs a random chad
View attachment 315703View attachment 315704View attachment 315705
use these pictures for barrett
tell me when ur done
2 important things tho

1) I'm gonna have to either buy a new SIM cards or change my number.(Im banned on tinder for doing chadfish experiments). I might get a new phone too. So this might take a while. But I'll be sure to let you know when I have it.

2) I won't use the last pic with the two girls because the girl on the left(our left) is Hailey Baldwin (Justin beiber wife rn)!

Lol I caught it real quick so girls are sure to spot that lmao

• +1
2 important things tho

1) I'm gonna have to either buy a new SIM cards or change my number.(Im banned on tinder for doing chadfish experiments). I might get a new phone too. So this might take a while. But I'll be sure to let you know when I have it.

2) I won't use the last pic with the two girls because the girl on the left(our left) is Hailey Baldwin (Justin beiber wife rn)!

Lol I caught it real quick so girls are sure to spot that lmao
cool use this instead then

• +1
Legit. There is a reason when people say that it's the alpha man who fucks the women. An alpha is respected by men AND lusted over by women while effeminate male models are only respected by PSL autists.

• JFL
  • +1
pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Jordan barrett is like 130lbs and looks halfasian, his face is also bloated af because of gook generics with big cheekbones. and hes blonde (Feminine).

models get contracts because many designers are homosexuals, only ASOS has slayer models like Stephen James and Tyler Maher. All other male models look strange
You're the first guy I have seen since Lookism to bring up the ASOS slayer model theory. It is totally legit, if you're a model for ASOS your SMV is through the roof most likely.

• +1
Legit thread. Girls would much rather fuck this than Barrett.

83033694_169548767669135_7711903856281441193_n.jpg

PSL is mainly for aesthetic value.
Depends on the "girls". This is somewhat what homosexuals find attractive. Girls like good face yet trust worthy.. Then again depends on the girls. They have many choices so they are extremely selective. His looks like a jerk and freak, most girls would rather be with fun looking handsome guy though. Plus he looks arab with duck lips* IMO

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
That guy looks gay. Girls would prefer a guy like this
061A1577 DC24 48C9 8A97 2C916CF1F069

• +1
This is what most people on here don't get.
Aesthetic face does not mean most sexually attractive. You got to have a good balance of both.
SMV is more than a good face.

Most models like Chico and Barret don't bring about that raw primal/sexual urge in women. They are picture perfect looking faces with no apparent flaws. But little to no raw sex appeal.

But sex appeal comes from these things:
-light stubble or a very thin layer of darkish facial hair
-deep/masculine voice
-tall in stature(6ft+)
- big dick(at least 7x5)
- tattoos
-thick neck
-V-taper(good shoulder to hip ratio)
- good muscle mass (like connor murphy, christian Guzman, David laid)
- prominent brow ridge
I need to get thick neck. Good facial hair is too legit. You can’t be incel with NW0 plus good facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Psl isn’t equal to smv. Elias de poo Might be good looking aesthetically but his smv is shit, he looks like a school shooter. Smv is all that matters
elllas looks really good tbh, he looks very very hlgh class , llke some arlstocrat back ln the old days.

he just needs to galn more muscle mass/better neck/traps and he would do well smv wlese

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Higher PSL = more autists will suck your cock on irrelevant dark subhuman internet forums

Higher SMV = more women will suck your cock

Conclusion: PSL is useless. SMV is what matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Once you'r above you don't it anymore, but rather focus on your mental issues. The issue is that most people don't want a decent life, they want to "mog", and have 24/7 validation. This just won't happen, never.
@ArvidGustavsson read this until you memorize it, you slayer fuck.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@Kingkellz this was a great debate ngl.. your arguments were much more realistic and I resonate with them more.

If you had Jordan Barrett & De Putt vs Jocks like Matthew Noszka & Chris Carmack in a nightclub or bar and see who’d slay more, I’d put my money on the latter.

Yeah male models are aesthetically pleasing to look at but the majority attract only young teens. What we want to look at is what attracts women primarily between (18-28). We need a constant for everything we’re testing and not using 99.99th outliers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kingkellz and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Depends on the "girls". This is somewhat what homosexuals find attractive. Girls like good face yet trust worthy.. Then again depends on the girls. They have many choices so they are extremely selective. His looks like a jerk and freak, most girls would rather be with fun looking handsome guy though. Plus he looks arab with duck lips* IMO
only girls from shitholes would fuck this over barrett because of their inferiority complex. psl 4.5 with body halo. barrett is psl8

• +1
face is only ~50% of attraction anyway. physique and height make up the other half. this is why people like connor murphy have great SMV when they'd be a little above average on a person with a shitty height and body.
Face is much, much more than 50%
Face is about 80% of it. Try going on tinder with gymcelled body and 4 PSL face.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
there was an experiment of some absolute horse face with a great body slaying hard on tinder. the thread was on lookism. physique actually matters a fuck ton on tinder.
you have to be tall and good frame for it, so nothing not genetic so over

There are many things that weren't said in this debate but Nvm
Coping3

I never said it wasn’t genetic. Obviously body and height are very genetic. I just think face is overrated on here. People like Zyzz slayed for a reason. He would have been a joke all of his life if he never stopped being a scrawny bean pole.
it's over for manlet like me

• So Sad
Reactions: androgenic
I never said it wasn’t genetic. Obviously body and height are very genetic. I just think face is overrated on here. People like Zyzz slayed for a reason. He would have been a joke all of his life if he never stopped being a scrawny bean pole.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Body matters ONLY if face is good enough. A 10/10 body with 3/10 face gets mogged by 10/10 face with 3/10 body

• +1
any softmaxxed 4-5/10 will still be able to reap the rewards of body halo. jon skywalker is arguably around this range and he’s now a complete slayer
Body matters but face is more imortant

• +1
I'm a tad confused. Are we saying PSL and looks are different? Or PSL and SMV are differnt? Because SMV is Looks, Money, and Status
Keep coping, SMV is not LMS. SMV =f(frame, T indicators, confidence/NTness, PSL, perceived fighting success, sexual dimorphism, racial variation).
PSL = f(symmetry, gene health, bone prominence, contrast of features )

• +1
Reactions: Equinox
Legit thread. Girls would much rather fuck this than Barrett.

83033694_169548767669135_7711903856281441193_n.jpg

PSL is mainly for aesthetic value.
lol delusion. That low class guy is invisible to prime females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
looksmin hair and bad collagen
people on this site are so delusional
he could appeal to roasties but jfl who want roasties ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205