PSL "god" females are overhyped

Muh woang :feelsuhh: just shut up an kill yourself already
>0 argument, my win ggs. Pack it up son you're arguments are getting weaker and weaker but keep barking your like a spastic chihuahua barking for its master

You know what's uncanny looking is a man at 5'6 :feelskek:
>5'7*

retard thinks id willingly say im this height and act shocked when a low T faggot tries to use it as an insult like a female. You reek of estrogen id get that checked out :feelshah:

all that matters is squishiness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and 0S4MA
You're so disgusting calling me your dog and shit. Like legit vomit inducing.

If you don't think looks are objectively determined then you are, in fact, a retard.

You're so disgusting calling me your dog and shit. Like legit vomit inducing.

If you don't think looks are objectively determined then you are, in fact, a retard.
Its objective when it comes to the requirement of compact midface and low facial fat, and I'm limiting this to HTB+ but keep barking mutt everyone one else agreed and your kinda dumb as shit so its safe to say I cbb :ogre:

"Hii I'm @0S4MA! These women are all objectively equally attractive. If you fancy one over the other then that's just your pReFer3ncE :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
A bright woman
Pexels alipazani 2625122
Images 10

"Hii I'm @0S4MA! These women are all objectively equally attractive. If you fancy one over the other then that's just your pReFer3ncE :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
View attachment 3085779View attachment 3085780View attachment 3085781
Compact mid face on a roastie, compact mid face on a surgery maxed insta whore, compact midface on an AI enhanced model

proved absolutely nothing :lul: all these women appeal to different guys who prefer averageness or strikingness, they only look varrying in attractiveness to you because of preferences you gained over the years. A guy who likes Asians would say they are all mid to him

, best of luck with the "intellectual 🤓" discussion :lul::lul:
no luck needed, its now a guaranteed fact since you have conceded, bent over and let me have my way you submissive rat. Eat this ignore while you wipe the cum from your backside I win!!!!!!:ogre:

Yeah baby I got an ignore :feelspanties: ohh yeah I'm fire as of late :whistle:

there's a simple explanation for this.

women have far less genetic variance than men do, so they all just kind of look alike.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, hattrick and 0S4MA