PSL god proves once again looks are everything

Flanked

Flanked

morality is aesthetic
Was scrolling through reels when I came across this french teacher

my brain upon scanning this man’s features, perfect chin, perfect jawline, god tier zygos, insane eyes, perfect nose, perfect eyebrows, perfect hair, could not put him any less than our PSL gods on the scale. He undoubtedly belongs there, on the top, perhaps even above known ones.

Mind you though, this is his face filming with the frontal camera of his phone, so we don’t know how he would look through the lens of a professional camera. But what is easier? look god tier on an iphone camera or a professional one? If he already looks insane on an iphone, it would be no challenge in a professional photo shoot.

Now I hit his profile and checked his followers. 700k. Not a big deal on instagram, but a french teacher? I am sure all these people are eager to learn a new language!

And the comment section, of course, no surprise, women absolutely in love with him.

So what’s the conclusion: yet again proving that if you have looks, you can be anything as long as you are putting your face out on the internet. Brutal as always.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, mid, forevermirin and 15 others
Useless vid but he is GL so people watch.
Brutal, je suis au bout du rouleau.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, jingodelutscher and m0ss26
IMG 3129

il n'est pas Allesandro Dellisola mdr

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I guess Richard Ramirez already proved this, but another anecdotal evidence that TEETH are an absolute meme
This guy has the shittiest teeth, borderline deformed dental structure in existence and it's not even a factor in his looks
Screenshot 20231229 150527

Screenshot 20231229 150537

Hair and jawline is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, JoshuaG, reddotguy and 11 others
6'4 PUA Artist John Anthony said Looks are just 10-20% of Attraction, he said he had clients who were tall models who couldn't attract any women. Chad Youtuber Austin Dunham, said Chads get rejected a lot, once you'll get Chad level looks you still will understand that you still need Game, Personality and etc. Best Pick up Artist in the World Richard La Ruina who is also Chad with 6 feet height says still Game is extremelly Important and he himself gets rejected a lot, and before age 25 he was incel and virgin. I don't know why many here overexaggerating Looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, bleachmaxxer69, blatonslatt and 5 others
brutal, looks like a debloated version of one of my relatives

"BUT BUT A GOOD SMILE BRO, BUT THE PEARLY WHITES"

Screenshot 20231229 151025

Screenshot 20231229 151230

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, BowlCutMogger, datboijj and 5 others
I guess Richard Ramirez already proved this, but another anecdotal evidence that TEETH are an absolute meme
This guy has the shittiest teeth, borderline deformed dental structure in existence and it's not even a factor in his looks
View attachment 2639752

View attachment 2639755

This is not a proof Ted Bundy got visited by women too, however he's not even Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, BowlCutMogger and Dark Horse
hair is the base eyes are the price jaw is the law it never began for me

palate and mouth are wide asf tho
The teeth coloring and placements themselves are beyond subhuman
His lower mandible's teeth are bended inwards way more than they need to be, he has rabbit frontal teeth and generally all messy in order
Plus they are yellow

Looks like the italian redpill scammer Luca Valori
87827713 B173 4F19 BC0A 7DB3C68B6ABA

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I am sure all these people are eager to learn a new language!
There is no other motive behind his following. French is a beautiful language!

• JFL
Reactions: Flanked

my brain upon scanning this man’s features, perfect chin, perfect jawline, god tier zygos, insane eyes, perfect nose, perfect eyebrows, perfect hair, could not put him any less than our PSL gods on the scale. He undoubtedly belongs there, on the top, perhaps even above known ones.

Mind you though, this is his face filming with the frontal camera of his phone, so we don’t know how he would look through the lens of a professional camera. But what is easier? look god tier on an iphone camera or a professional one? If he already looks insane on an iphone, it would be no challenge in a professional photo shoot.

Now I hit his profile and checked his followers. 700k. Not a big deal on instagram, but a french teacher? I am sure all these people are eager to learn a new language!

And the comment section, of course, no surprise, women absolutely in love with him.

So what’s the conclusion: yet again proving that if you have looks, you can be anything as long as you are putting your face out on the internet. Brutal as always.

Sluts will never get him

• +1
Reactions: Flanked
@Flanked they are simping and creaming because he's a teacher and not some generic influencer, so they think they have more of a chance with him.

Ugly fat bitches

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Maalik, Flanked and 2 others
His lower mandible's teeth are bended inwards way more than they need to be, he has rabbit frontal teeth and generally all messy in order
Plus they are yellow
Dosnt matter you just need wide palate and nice plump lips

Plus they are yellow
thats veneers brother

2 front veneers ruining smile but once this brokie saves money for full mouth veneers, french bitches are doomed

2 front veneers ruining smile but once this brokie saves money for full mouth veneers, french bitches are doomed
@Flanked they are simping and creaming because he's a teacher and not some generic influencer, so they think they have more of a chance with him.

Ugly fat bitches

might be true but he has 700k anyway, so if your theory is true - it proves again that bitches are cucked by iq points

Pas mal non ? C'est français. (sauf ses dents ça va pas là)

6'4 PUA Artist John Anthony said Looks are just 10-20% of Attraction, he said he had clients who were tall models who couldn't attract any women. Chad Youtuber Austin Dunham, said Chads get rejected a lot, once you'll get Chad level looks you still will understand that you still need Game, Personality and etc. Best Pick up Artist in the World Richard La Ruina who is also Chad with 6 feet height says still Game is extremelly Important and he himself gets rejected a lot, and before age 25 he was incel and virgin. I don't know why many here overexaggerating Looks
😂

• Ugh..
Reactions: Snake.0359
View attachment 2639752

View attachment 2639755

That’s a pretty normal set of teeth. You’re judging him against people with great dental care or relatively great teeth genetics.

But yeah teeth aren’t that important as long as they aren’t absolutely fucked up.

If his teeth were actually messed up it would severely hurt his appeal.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and BowlCutMogger

Ugly fat bitches
stop being toxic ! :soy: :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 2639752

View attachment 2639755

great insight, man with every perfect feature in the book happens to have slightly misshaped teeth so teeth must be a meme.

• JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12
great insight, man with every perfect feature in the book happens to have slightly misshaped teeth so teeth must be a meme.
Not slightly, he's got the teeth of a 3 years old

yeah its fun to learn new languages from beatiful people

Not psl god, but still very gl

i dont like how he looks

Facts