Psl is bullshit

Cope, the 1st one is the low inhib NT hood nigga who will take you on drivebys and expose you to the degenerate high dopamine levels of life

The 2nd nigga is a nerd who will try to bore you to death and talk about high IQ shit like stocks which you don’t care about and will make you wish you swiped on the hood nigga instead
literally just depends on how they are dressed and groomed

you can thugmax the second guy to much greater effect
Mukasa looks more low trust then the first guy tbh

nigga just needs tattoos and ditch that yeeyee ass haircut for some waves

maybe throw in an eyebrow slit and some facial hair too

Style + I think many would assume the second guy is a catfish because he is too GL to be swiping rights on random girls on dating apps.

smv + decent ratios/harmony mogs high psl

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
literally just depends on how they are dressed and groomed

you can thugmax the second guy to much greater effect
just don’t dress like a nerd theory for every race
NT drip pill is law
Mukasa looks more low trust then the first guy tbh

nigga just needs tattoos and ditch that yeeyee as haircut for some waves

maybe throw in an eyebrow slit and some facial hair too
Yeah word, buzz cut is low appeal for blacks since it doesn’t have the same level of “finesse” as shit like braids/dreads

Ideal for slaying as a black guy is to just look at low class as possible (tattoos, slits)

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
you are a good poster, but this is complete bullshit that only gets recycled by complete idiots
You think girls going for black guys are going for some sophisticated, high class, looking guy like mukasa? Same reason why a dude like @banks slays
I don’t run bbc game nor am I thugmaxxed. I ran sophisticated game on quite a few “high class” foids, thugmaxx is futile unless you’re THEIR specific niche and what comes with that is usually ONS. And the correlation with that niche is usually low class foids.

Anyway to address the thread use Mukasa’s pictures of him boxing and just living life and shit, not just his modeling pictures he will cap.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, LampPostPrime, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
it's about appeal psl is a meme

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I don’t run bbc game nor am I thugmaxxed. I ran sophisticated game on quite a few “high class” foids, thugmaxx is futile unless you’re THEIR specific niche and what comes with that is usually ONS. And the correlation with that niche is usually low class foids.

Anyway to address the thread use Mukasa’s pictures of him boxing and just living life and shit, not just his modeling pictures he will cap.
Im talking ab different niches for black. The thug nigger is the best. You have that stoner kinda loook. That works better than trying to be some white boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 29581
As if Mukasa doesn't have better harmony/ratios jfl
he does

but psl = mostly just ratios
irl appeal = harmony, ratios, smv all together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, LampPostPrime and Sprinkles

Ye if you just want quick pussy to smash thugmaxxing is key but if you want a relationship with a non degen foid, looking respectable is the way to go

It’s better to have appeal to both sides than just one or the other

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, LampPostPrime, Sprinkles and 1 other person
3574347_3574206_IMG_8706_1.jpeg
lol this nigga looks like me but in black

2nd guy doesn't look like a real person. you need to be medium ugly to get pussy.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Toth's thot
The first guy has obvious NT thugmaxxed appeal
In what world is this thugmaxed? :lul::lul:

Truth is that he is just more stylish than Mukasa and fits the archetype of NT machine BBC better with his beard, hairstyle and all that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: TheLastABCcel, fogdart, wollet2 and 2 others

Truth is that he is just more stylish than Mukasa and fits the archetype of NT machine BBC better with his beard, hairstyle and all that stuff.

Thugmaxxed doesn’t literally mean look like a thug, it just means give off more low class style type vibes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles

In a white girls mind, all that stuff is thugmaxxed. The braids, beard, nosering, etc. are all dark triad low inhib traits to them. Non-black foids only recognize black culture from what western media portrays. Which is the category Obed fits right into.

Thugmaxxed doesn’t literally mean look like a thug, it just means give off more low class style type vibes
I think you guys might have to get a better term for it then dawg

In a white girls mind, all that stuff is thugmaxxed. The braids, beard, nosering, etc. are all dark triad low inhib traits to them. Non-black foids only recognize black culture from what western media portrays. Which is the category Obed fits right into.
Lol so what I am hearing is that niggas like Drake are “thugmaxed”? 😂😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, aesthetic beauty and Sprinkles
Lol so what I am hearing is that niggas like Drake are “thugmaxed”? 😂😭
LMAO not at all. He’s a mulatto so it’s a completely different type of appeal for him. Even with braids and tatts

LMAO not at all. He’s a mulatto so it’s a completely different type of appeal for him. Even with braids and tatts
He looks the same as this Obed guy, just with a worse face and lighter skin, Drake doesn’t really fit the lightskin archetype (except for being zesty af).

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
get the nigga in the bottom some tats, piercings and a good fit n he will outslay the other one 99/100 times

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, datboijj, Kamui and 1 other person
He looks the same as this Obed guy, just with a worse face and lighter skin, Drake doesn’t really fit the lightskin archetype (except for being zesty af).
Lightskins (especially mixed) are seen as zesty regardless of their archetype and usually aren’t taken as serious by nichewhores

Lightskins (especially mixed) are seen as zesty regardless of their archetype and usually aren’t taken as serious by nichewhores
only blk women view light skins as zesty most of the time they’re associated with being good looking

NT drip pill is law

Yeah word, buzz cut is low appeal for blacks since it doesn’t have the same level of “finesse” as shit like braids/dreads

Ideal for slaying as a black guy is to just look at low class as possible (tattoos, slits)
What do u mean finesse? A lot of bbc jocks have buzzcut too

What do u mean finesse? A lot of bbc jocks have buzzcut too
Usually most BBC jocks have waves with their buzz cuts, you need a good skull for a buzz cut to actually work and look good, either way braids/dreads still look 1000x better and have more appeal
only ghetto sheboons say shit like that lol, lightskins/mulattoes still have far more appeal than dark skins and in a majority of cases they do better than their pure bred counterparts

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Explain to me how in God's name does
View attachment 2371549View attachment 2371551View attachment 2371552

Smv mogs THIS on OLD?

View attachment 2371554View attachment 2371555

No hunter eyes
No jaw
Beard frauded
Balding
Afro
obed mogs 6.2psl black
It's all bullshit. Psl has driven away from what women actually find attractive. It's Moreso about how close you are to looking like you'd be scouted as a male model which has nothing to do with actual smv you cock sucking faggots
How would Mukasa do if you gave him drip and tatoos?

How would Mukasa do if you gave him drip and tatoos?
He would probably clear out the entire area, he’d have way more appeal + he’s already Tyrone to begin with

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
He would probably clear out the entire area, he’d have way more appeal + he’s already Tyrone to begin with
We will see when he gets tested again.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Usually most BBC jocks have waves with their buzz cuts, you need a good skull for a buzz cut to actually work and look good, either way braids/dreads still look 1000x better and have more appeal

only ghetto sheboons say shit like that lol, lightskins/mulattoes still have far more appeal than dark skins and in a majority of cases they do better than their pure bred counterparts
Hmmm I think most nichewhores no matter their race would prefer a dark skin with inherent thug appeal rather than a lightskin putting a costume on. I would know bc I tried that shit back in 2015

And still looked soft af to latinas and mudsharks. Lightskins can only run prettyboy game on normal hoes

Smv mogs THIS on OLD?

No hunter eyes
No jaw
Beard frauded
Balding
Afro
obed mogs 6.2psl black
It's all bullshit. Psl has driven away from what women actually find attractive. It's Moreso about how close you are to looking like you'd be scouted as a male model which has nothing to do with actual smv you cock sucking faggots
Please provide evidence and what photos you used for the first guy that apparently mogged the 2nd guy. Send both experiments of both of these on what photos used in exact order for each guy, then we can have a proper discussion. Location too if possible for where the experiments were ran. Assuming that both experiments were ran in same location.

Please provide evidence and what photos you used for the first guy that apparently mogged the 2nd guy. Send both experiments of both of these on what photos used in exact order for each guy, then we can have a proper discussion. Location too if possible for where the experiments were ran. Assuming that both experiments were ran in same location.
@fogdart

Smv mogs THIS on OLD?

No hunter eyes
No jaw
Beard frauded
Balding
Afro
obed mogs 6.2psl black
What’s each guys height?

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream
Other than you, which black user mogs the most from the forum? @moggingmachine @makingmogreturn
Prime machine but we haven't seen prime returns

• Woah
Reactions: chrisN
What an ugly nigger the first guy is

Hot white women from rich families have a hip hop thug and beastality fetish

Other than you, which black user mogs the most from the forum? @moggingmachine @makingmogreturn
me BGM makinmog and moggingmachine are top 4 blacks on .org

Not really
It's under 10
If you had the choice to go back, would you still want to be known by people here for your ascension or not be associated?

What an ugly nigger the first guy is

Hot white women from rich families have a hip hop thug and beastality fetish
Over for old money and high class coper niggas

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, wollet2 and Deleted member 18522
Lmao, old money and high class look is associated with white people. If you Google "old money" all the people are generally white people. Mukasa has this old money and high class as a black which seems out of place for his race due to stereotype. He would be better off trying to looking NT and using drip style, but his face by default seems too sweet, lacks aggression, and gives a boring vibe based on most of his photos when he is doing a neutral pose, but you can apply this for Obed when he does a neutral expression.

I believe if he had proper photos, then he should be able to mog Obed. For example, here is a photo of Obed not smiling or doing any NT facial expressions. Something more like Mukasa.

c1c9d5ede1ebf25db569c6a60ed616d4.jpg

He has more of a formal look here and I would say because of this. He would not get as a great results due to having a boring impression.

However, who would get more likes Obed in that photo or Mukasa in this photo where he is smiling, shirtless, in the beach, with a NT facial expression smiling with both used as a main photo on Tinder, Hinge, or even Bumble.

4fde08c2544fb6974de12942fcb55b3a.jpg

Mukasa even has a chain, and I already know who is getting more swipes. Any thoughts? @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Kamui
I think @Reckless Turtle would be a wonderful addition to this thread’s discourse

• +1
Reactions: fuse

Smv mogs THIS on OLD?

No hunter eyes
No jaw
Beard frauded
Balding
Afro
obed mogs 6.2psl black
BRUTAL SKIN COLOR BLACKPILL.

Top mogs because he has lighter skin then the bottom. Bottom has too dark coloring like the Somalis. That is a instant -2 points on SMV. Its brutal.

My advice would fro dark men would be to undergo Skin bleaching and then morph their skin tone lighter.

Practically every ethnic tik toker that made it big does that , so that play should be utilized. Blacks also use this cheat code too but not as much ( but they should )

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
BRUTAL SKIN COLOR BLACKPILL.

Top mogs because he has lighter skin then the bottom. Bottom has too dark coloring like the Somalis. That is a instant -2 points on SMV. Its brutal.

My advice would fro dark men would be to undergo Skin bleaching and then morph their skin tone lighter.

Practically every ethnic tik toker that made it big does that , so that play should be utilized. Blacks also use this cheat code too but not as much ( but they should )
Nigga they are legit the same skin color wtf are you talking about

Thug nigger is brutal pill to swallow

Just be a drip nigger from the hood and rich white woekn will let you fuck them in their 3.1 million dollar estate

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui