Psl is bullshit

Just be a drip nigger from the hood and rich white woekn will let you fuck them in their 3.1 million dollar estate
While wybois are in their primed grinding start up and business prospects to eventually betabuxx a used up roastie, low IQ hood Tyrone’s are effortlessly enjoying tight high class WASP pussy for breakfast lunch and dinner

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 18522
dont know if he gets better rersults but my thoughts

first guys face looks like he puts less effort in looking good, his pics look better, better clothes, looks like he fucks better from a womens perspective

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
because women reject men hotter than them to save their own egos. what women say and do sexually mean nothing about objective looks.

Explain to me how in God's name does
View attachment 2371549View attachment 2371551View attachment 2371552

Smv mogs THIS on OLD?

View attachment 2371554View attachment 2371555

No hunter eyes
No jaw
Beard frauded
Balding
Afro
obed mogs 6.2psl black
It's all bullshit. Psl has driven away from what women actually find attractive. It's Moreso about how close you are to looking like you'd be scouted as a male model which has nothing to do with actual smv you cock sucking faggots
most women aren´t gullible enough to swipe right on a literal supermodel

Man this is all it is. Face does matter for black guys (a decent face is needed for every race no shit) but it’s not what blacks need to focus all their time improving as much as other races do. To ascend as a black guy, you need to literally gymmax, tats, facial hair, tattoos, drip and jewelry. Literally. This is BBC. Musaka is high psl but he has nothing I literally just said. He is not the spitting image of BBC.
This is what girls say when they want black guys/ BBC:
IMG 0266
IMG 0267
IMG 0270
(even This last guy is an extreme mogger)
This is what they DONT WANT :
IMG 0268
Even though he’s high PSL wise.

But the bbc smv I displayed earlier mixed with high Psl is what makes a legit a Tyrone altogether. I’m greycel but I’ve done a fair share of experiments all fucking around to say this is it.

Attachments

• IMG_0256.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui

Last edited:
Man this is all it is. Face does matter for black guys (a decent face is needed for every race no shit) but it’s not what blacks need to focus all their time improving as much as other races do. To ascend as a black guy, you need to literally gymmax, tats, facial hair, tattoos, drip and jewelry. Literally. This is BBC. Musaka is high psl but he has nothing I literally just said. He is not the spitting image of BBC.
This is what girls say when they want black guys/ BBC:
View attachment 2372899View attachment 2372901View attachment 2372910(even This last guy is an extreme mogger)
This is what they DONT WANT :
View attachment 2372907 Even though he’s high PSL wise.

But the bbc smv I displayed earlier mixed with high Psl is what makes a legit a Tyrone altogether. I’m greycel but I’ve done a fair share of experiments all fucking around to say this is it.
Impressive that you are able to say all this, but you actually believe Mukasa won't be able to mog these guys with proper photos. I already explained my point on why if you missed it which is why @Blackgymmax and @fogdart haven't responded to that despite being active. Great cherry picked photo for Mukasa. I can do the same for all those guys where Mukasa mogs them in vibes, appeal, looks, and @Blackgymmax and @fogdart can run the experiments where Mukasa will mog all those guys. It's about picking the right photos to determine who mogs which is not just looks, but also in vibes, style, and all that. Mukasa has the ability to do well and has done well. You guys need to a get a grip of the reality pill.

3581366_IMG_0266.jpeg
3581368_IMG_0267.jpeg
4fde08c2544fb6974de12942fcb55b3a.jpg

Mukasa is better looking facially than those two HTNs and already doing a NT facial expression, meanwhile the first two guys are HTNs with tattoos. Mukasa already has a good body, and you can photoshop him tattoos if you want. You honestly think Mukasa is out of place in the eyes of females?

Waiting for your responses @Blackgymmax and @fogdart

• +1
Impressive that you are able to say all this, but you actually believe Mukasa won't be able to mog these guys with proper photos. I already explained my point on why if you missed it which is why @Blackgymmax and @fogdart haven't responded to that despite being active. Great cherry picked photo for Mukasa. I can do the same for all those guys where Mukasa mogs them in vibes, appeal, looks, and @Blackgymmax and @fogdart can run the experiments where Mukasa will mog all those guys. It's about picking the right photos to determine who mogs which is not just looks, but also in vibes, style, and all that. Mukasa has the ability to do well and has done well. You guys need to a get a grip of the reality pill.

3581366_IMG_0266.jpeg
3581368_IMG_0267.jpeg

Mukasa is better looking facially than those two HTNs and already doing a NT facial expression, meanwhile the first two guys are HTNs with tattoos. Mukasa already has a good body, and you can photoshop him tattoos if you want. You honestly think Mukasa is out of place in the eyes of females?

Honestly I haven't responded because im tired of debating psl vs real world appeal. You can run the experiments yourself to see who does better on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Looks234 and Blackgymmax

3581366_IMG_0266.jpeg
3581368_IMG_0267.jpeg

Because it's actually posted on this website. However I cbf to go through my pics for the screenshots. Usually he has them real quick. My infamous post shitting on musaka has the screenshot of him doing terribly and pics

Honestly I haven't responded because im tired of debating psl vs real world appeal. You can run the experiments yourself to see who does better on dating apps.
I'm genuinely curious to see what photos you used for Mukasa and for Obed and the order so I can make an easy conclusion. Most of the Mukasa experiments I've seen on here is through photos of him showing a high class, boring, and not really an NT vibe especially in photos where he doesn't smile which is important to come across NT. I'm very confident the photos you used for Mukasa portrays a different vibe and energy than Obed which might contribute towards the difference. I think you aren't analyzing properly. It's important that both experiments are shown in a fair way to make a proper conclusion to ones looks. Think of Niko smile photos where he done well, but in photos where it's just his selfies. It's night and day difference despite similar tier of looks.
Because it's actually posted on this website. However I cbf to go through my pics for the screenshots. Usually he has them real quick. My infamous post shitting on musaka has the screenshot of him doing terribly and pics
I couldn't find it, and it only takes a few minutes of your time. I can genuinely give you a good reasoning for why it performed a certain way compared to all these users for the explanation of the experiment, but of course you cbf lmao.

Last edited:
I'm genuinely curious to see what photos you used for Mukasa and for Obed and the order so I can make an easy conclusion. Most of the Mukasa experiments I've seen on here is through photos of him showing a high class, boring, and not really an NT vibe especially in photos where he doesn't smile which is important to come across NT. I'm very confident the photos you used for Mukasa portrays a different vibe and energy than Obed which might contribute towards the difference. I think you aren't analyzing properly. It's important that both experiments are shown in a fair way to make a proper conclusion to ones looks. Think of Niko smile photos where he done well, but in photos where it's just his selfies. It's night and day difference despite similar tier of looks.

I couldn't find it, and it only takes a few minutes of your time. I can genuinely give you a good reasoning for why it performed a certain way compared to all these users for the explanation of the experiment, but of course you cbf lmao.
Pics of mukasa vs Obed that I used:
Screen Shot 2023 08 10 at 53236 PM
3404052 Screen Shot 2023 05 10 at 84914 PM

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Leo69
This makes much more sense now and I figured it was those Hinge photos. How many likes did Obed get in the first hour or two?

I'm surprised Obed performed well with mirror selfie. Main photo for Mukasa is too high class, dressed, and would of been better something like that beach smile I posted or a mirror selfie like this if trying to use mirror selfie as a battle. The photo when I compare both Obed and Mukasa both gives that mogger NT vibe, and we all know main photo is the most important.

2628761_1501B388-F722-47E4-901A-6E68278D1D07.jpeg
images

Something like this would be a better comparison to Obed. Also, when doing comparing experiments. If Mukasa was on Hinge different location, and Obed Tinder, then it's not fair as Tinder gives more quantity usually. Best to compare is Mukasa and Obed on Tinder in same location obviously, and picking best photos for Mukasa that looks NT with a similar vibe like Obed.

I checked Mukasa IG and he is doable to do well with proper photos to choose.

Looksmaxxing is for the PSL bros to mire you

pics are literally not loading for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Why you even care? You dont slay shit irl because you are socially retard. Dating apps does not prove anything about your appeal In real life. You change your worldview like stupid fuck. If one single girl Express opnion.. you think every girl think like that and you will make thread about something is cope blaaa blaa.

Last edited:
This makes much more sense now and I figured it was those Hinge photos. How many likes did Obed get in the first hour or two?

I'm surprised Obed performed well with mirror selfie. Main photo for Mukasa is too high class, dressed, and would of been better something like that beach smile I posted or a mirror selfie like this if trying to use mirror selfie as a battle. The photo when I compare both Obed and Mukasa both gives that mogger NT vibe, and we all know main photo is the most important.

2628761_1501B388-F722-47E4-901A-6E68278D1D07.jpeg
images

Something like this would be a better comparison to Obed. Also, when doing comparing experiments. If Mukasa was on Hinge different location, and Obed Tinder, then it's not fair as Tinder gives more quantity usually. Best to compare is Mukasa and Obed on Tinder in same location obviously, and picking best photos for Mukasa that looks NT with a similar vibe like Obed.

I checked Mukasa IG and he is doable to do well with proper photos to choose.
Don't remember how many likes Obed got in the first hour or two. You're being nit-picky about the pictures. I run both Mukasa and Obed in the same location so that I could compare results. Other users on this forum also run obed in different locations and he did extremely well; better than Mukasa.

Don't remember how many likes Obed got in the first hour or two. You're being nit-picky about the pictures. I run both Mukasa and Obed in the same location so that I could compare results. Other users on this forum also run obed in different locations and he did extremely well; better than Mukasa.
Most of Mukasa photos due to him being a model portray old money vibes, and not really a NT mogger vibe, which is why it is not contributing to his success. Also, his neutral facial expression overall gives that high class vibe, which it is why it is important to pick the absolute best photos for him so he can be seen as an NT mogger to girls. The main photo is very important. I've seen experiments where photos can make or break an experiment, so it might not seem as much to you, but photos definitely matters. You'd be surprised.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
This is obvious to anyone who's brain isn't completely rotten by PSL

'Girls just wanna have fun'...

Who can they imagine having a better time with? A tryhard looking model with a very serious face or a cheeky, exciting black guy with drip

• +1
Niggers are fuckin' moggers. There's a reason Africa is going to explode demografically and black ghettos are always with the same shitty population even with its violence and fucking most girls, even white Stacy ones. :feelsree:

Fuck all the nigger moggers, a Latino should be white or white passing and medium height at least and having the "sabor" of Ricky Martin or any handsome dude from fuckin' telenovelas. Also cartelmaxxed like El Chapo or Pablo Escobar.

theory will only take you so far.......

• +1
You overcomplicate things.

First guys' images have this vibe: fun, spontaneous, laidback, trendy. That's the girl you would approach for a one-night stand, or just anything fun.

The second guys' images have this vibe: sterile, staged, serious, possibly edited. Even if these women are beautiful, you're not really attracted to them - you definitely do not target them for a spontaneous fuck.

Use photos with similar vibes and the second will outslay.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
You overcomplicate things.

First guys' images have this vibe: fun, spontaneous, laidback, trendy. That's the girl you would approach for a one-night stand, or just anything fun.
View attachment 2654096View attachment 2654107
The second guys' images have this vibe: sterile, staged, serious, possibly edited. Even if these women are beautiful, you're not really attracted to them - you definitely do not target them for a spontaneous fuck.
View attachment 2654087View attachment 2654090

Use photos with similar vibes and the second will outslay.
Psl isn't bs
It's just that indicators of health and pheno mean alot

You dumb nigger. The game is completely different when you're black. for us normal people we need to fit every ratio etc. But for blacks you don't need that. My theory is that better looking blacks look more white so girls who like black guys dont want them since they want animalistic beasts who look opposite of them.
Cope ngl