Psl is dead thread

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto

This mutt looking asian got lusted over jb women ethnic some white some asian foid while psl god coping with muh maesthetic lmao psl is dead? Or am i cherrypicking here,

Inb4 mommy milkers pfp

Normie range face and body halo+good lighting - pheno failio. I think it's still understandable he could attract young women, however he's also using an ig strat where you spam tag people for likes and comments (and then they do the same to you as seen in his tagged pics) so the replies aren't completely natural. You could also argue an ugly person wouldn't get the comments but it's still influenced. overall no I wouldn't say this goes against PSL theory

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Likely using the angle to his advantage in regards to lower third also

Normie range face and body halo+good lighting - pheno failio. I think it's still understandable he could attract young women, however he's also using an ig strat where you spam tag people for likes and comments (and then they do the same to you as seen in his tagged pics) so the replies aren't completely natural. You could also argue an ugly person wouldn't get the comments but it's still influenced. overall no I wouldn't say this goes against PSL theory
High iq and he's pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Style max, body max, hair max. That is enough these days.

He's using some kind of paint/makeup to make his ab separation deeper, or possibly photo editing. Something unnatural in that photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back