PSL is fucking with my head

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
I literally don’t wanna go out in public and show my fucking disgusting terrible asymmetric face anywhere i go. My fucking face was ruined by orthodontics jewish scam bullshit. My brother got his off before puberty started so he got NATURAL FORWARD MANDIBLE GROWTH while my fucking facial bones RECESSED DOWNWARDS. Thats why he has high cheekbones and i dont. thats why his chin is projected and mine isnt. my acne is also getting worse which is fucking amazing lmao and my parents refuse to let me go to a dermatologist and get medication for my skin which is slowly deteriating, and when its too late i’ll have to deal with acne scars. going to the gym and working out with my frame, which i fucking thank the heavens for because its all i ended up getting right, is all i can do. however, it’ll never get me to where i need to be because my subhuman wimpy face will always hold me back

• +1
Reactions: badromance

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Your parents are trying to kill you

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
yeah no shit. Once you reach 6'4 start taking accutane. And even if you don't reach 6'4 take accutane. If you don't take it you will end up with permanent scars. Then your frame and height won't mean shit. And also take a break from this place

• +1
Take a break from here i got tired from this forum now i browse it rarely.
yeah no shit. Once you reach 6'4 start taking accutane. And even if you don't reach 6'4 take accutane. If you don't take it you will end up with permanent scars. Then your frame and height won't mean shit. And also take a break from this place
Im on accutane,do you think i've reached my max height ? i've read that bones still grow after my age too like shoulders and back smhting like that

i just want to take it right now... if im gonna have subhuman bones can i at least have good skin

Take a break from here i got tired from this forum now i browse it rarely.

Im on accutane,do you think i've reached my max height ? i've read that bones still grow after my age too like shoulders and back smhting like that
Doesn't matter if you haven't reached bcoz ur the perfect height even in gigantic balkan country............ but most probably yes because only late bloomers grow after 19. And shoulders barely grows between 19 and 20s no more than 1 cm total so you shouldn't expect to ever have big shoulders (or even normal sized ones)

Doesn't matter if you haven't reached bcoz ur the perfect height even in gigantic balkan country............ but most probably yes because only late bloomers grow after 19. And shoulders barely grows between 19 and 20s no more than 1 cm total so you shouldn't expect to ever have big shoulders (or even normal sized ones)
My shoulders are normal

Accutane is pretty powerful and probably not that good for your health either. Wouldn’t retin a or eating food high in vit A work?

i just want to take it right now... if im gonna have subhuman bones can i at least have good skin
I don't think it affects the facial bones, it's not supposed to, even the presciption itself says "may affect growth of the long bones" which means legs and shoulders and arms..... if you're okay with ur current body then by all means take it and take a high dosage... otherwise acne will only go away temporarily and then return..
My shoulders are normal
you have actual 13 inch size shoulders....
Accutane is pretty powerful and probably not that good for your health either. Wouldn’t retin a or eating food high in vit A work?
not for severe cases / cystic acne it wouldn't

I don't think it affects the facial bones, it's not supposed to, even the presciption itself says "may affect growth of the long bones" which means legs and shoulders and arms..... if you're okay with ur current body then by all means take it and take a high dosage... otherwise acne will only go away temporarily and then return..

you have actual 13 inch size shoulders....
i mean like i already have a subhuman face and itll prob stay that way, so i at least want good skin to cope

Man up brotha

No his acne is literally not even bad. Mine used to be much worse
he says its getting worse. If it progresses to cystic acne then he will start scarring really fast. I took it as soon my acne turned into monster-tier (no more than one month afterwards) and still have some scars. So the key is to take it before the scarring begins otherwise it's useless

he says its getting worse. If it progresses to cystic acne then he will start scarring really fast. I took it as soon my acne turned into monster-tier (no more than one month afterwards) and still have some scars. So the key is to take it before the scarring begins otherwise it's useless
He's just bitching. I see snaps from him every day and his skin is not bad enough to warrant the use of accutane

He's just bitching. I see snaps from him every day and his skin is not bad enough to warrant the use of accutane

If it progresses to scarface level which i feel like it will.... then he needs to take it plain and simple
pick one:
-Endure 6 months of pain, dryness, and mood swings for a clear face
-Endure a lifetime of bullying and face insecurity

he can take a moderate dosage for 6 months and it's unlikely to leave any permanent side effects

• +1
If it progresses to scarface level which i feel like it will.... then he needs to take it plain and simple
pick one:

he can take a moderate dosage for 6 months and it's unlikely to leave any permanent side effects
He needs adapalene. Tbh @ZyzzReincarnate get epiduo at the store. That's the best you can do if u can't get adapalene from derm

He needs adapalene. Tbh @ZyzzReincarnate get epiduo at the store. That's the best you can do if u can't get adapalene from derm
ahkshually he needs to be confident and accept his recessed jew/alien hybrid face. u talk to him like dat, datz y u inzel sweaty.

• +1
ahkshually he needs to be confident and accept his recessed jew/alien hybrid face. u talk to him like dat, datz y u inzel sweaty.
Screenshot 20181013 205851

Best thread in hsitory of this site

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg
If you have mild acne I recommend buying salycic acid pads and using them once or twice a day but once is probably enough. But some glycolic acid serum and use that 2-3 times a week and moisturize every night. Also, make sure you’re either getting enough sun or supplement with vitamin d3. Fish oil cures some cases of mild to moderate acne too.

How did the orthodontist fuck you up?

Kill your parents and go on Accutane,it took me from a 1/10 to a 1.5/10 on its own.

killing your parents or going on accutane?
Killing my parents,it is well known that when a subhuman slaughters his Chad dad he becomes a slayer.
Become a slayer by becoming a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I literally don’t wanna go out in public and show my fucking disgusting terrible asymmetric face anywhere i go. My fucking face was ruined by orthodontics jewish scam bullshit. My brother got his off before puberty started so he got NATURAL FORWARD MANDIBLE GROWTH while my fucking facial bones RECESSED DOWNWARDS. Thats why he has high cheekbones and i dont. thats why his chin is projected and mine isnt. my acne is also getting worse which is fucking amazing lmao and my parents refuse to let me go to a dermatologist and get medication for my skin which is slowly deteriating, and when its too late i’ll have to deal with acne scars. going to the gym and working out with my frame, which i fucking thank the heavens for because its all i ended up getting right, is all i can do. however, it’ll never get me to where i need to be because my subhuman wimpy face will always hold me back
Get on accutane boyo, my parents also didn't take me to a doc till my face was semi fucked and my upper back was completely fucked, get a job if they won't take you or annoy them till they do.
pick one:

I didn't have mood swings.