PSL is MEANINGLESS you idiots.

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
SMV is important, not PSL scale formed by some silly users. I always laugh at people who claim that Timothée Chalamet is PSL=5 which means that he is barely a weak chadlite :ROFLMAO:. All girls I know consider him as the most beautiful person they wish to meet.

Only one measurement is fine if we are talking about how good looking is someone. It is NOT a rating from looksmax.org, it is reactions from women. That's all. Chalamet is VERY attractive according what girls say/write. Check his instagram, YT, pinterest etc. They worship him so much, but autists here say muh ,,buggy eyes, fragile, recessed".

That's funny how most of the users rate UFO Jordan Barrett PSL 7 who does not have even 1 percent of feedback what Chalamet receive who is PSL 5 here.

Your actions remind me how USSR market worked. Once communist secretary decided about prices of wares not free market. Free market prices Chalamet's look reallyyyy high but communist secreatary here will say ,,he does not have HUNTER EYES, all he has is COLLAGEN".

If you have A LOT OF ATTENCION from girls- you must be considered as chad. That's why pretty boys are underrated here because you do not know what female gaze is.

I assure you- almost all girl would pick Chalamet, Harry Styles, Lachowski, young Di Caprio instead of grandpa ugly nose Gandy, robotic O'Pry, Barrett who does not look even human.

PSL is only good if we are talking about chances in modeling. But most girls prefere more ,,ordinary look" which is highly underrated here. You judge someone's look to schematically
checking your list with muh ,,huge jaw, hunter eyes, maxilla" etc and you pay no attencion to harmony unlike the girls.

Attachments

• muhh buggy eyes.png
    muhh buggy eyes.png
    311.2 KB · Views: 0
  • OMG PSL GOD!!!.png
    OMG PSL GOD!!!.png
    762.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JapaneBAC, Bonez, ALP and 22 others
SMV is important, not PSL scale formed by some silly users. I always laugh at people who claim that Timothée Chalamet is PSL=5 which means that he is barely a weak chadlite :ROFLMAO:. All girls I know consider him as the most beautiful person they wish to meet.

Only one measurement is fine if we are talking about how good looking is someone. It is NOT a rating from looksmax.org, it is reactions from women. That's all. Chalamet is VERY attractive according what girls say/write. Check his instagram, YT, pinterest etc. They worship him so much, but autists here say muh ,,buggy eyes, fragile, recessed".

That's funny how most of the users rate UFO Jordan Barrett PSL 7 who does not have even 1 percent of feedback what Chalamet receive who is PSL 5 here.

Your actions remind me how USSR market worked. Once communist secretary decided about prices of wares not free market. Free market prices Chalamet's look reallyyyy high but communist secreatary here will say ,,he does not have HUNTER EYES, all he has is COLLAGEN".

If you have A LOT OF ATTENCION from girls- you must be considered as chad. That's why pretty boys are underrated here because you do not know what female gaze is.

I assure you- almost all girl would pick Chalamet, Harry Styles, Lachowski, young Di Caprio instead of grandpa ugly nose Gandy, robotic O'Pry, Barrett who does not look even human.

PSL is only good if we are talking about chances in modeling. But most girls prefere more ,,ordinary look" which is highly underrated here. You judge someone's look to schematically checking your list with muh ,,huge jaw, hunter eyes, maxilla" etc and you pay no attencion to harmony unlike the girls.
Chalamet doesn't have bug eyes you dumb nigger. This is how bug eyes really look.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21646, Deleted member 15827, wollet2 and 13 others
obviously chalamet is higher than weak chadlite face alone ,but considering everything he still aint hot stuff

But he would definetly aesthetic mog everyone at my school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I find it funny how all the guys who are lower on the psl scale are the most vocally against it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLooks, Hueless, gymmaxedhorse and 14 others
Olympic level gymnastics from OP to avoid facing the reality of having a female tier skull dimorphism (which I would violently thrust my cheesy mednigger cock into)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, justbentbro, LightSkinNoob and 9 others
obviously chalamet is higher than weak chadlite face alone ,but considering everything he still aint hot stuff

But he would definetly aesthetic mog everyone at my school
Chalamet is a chad. Chad does not need a ,,perfect" face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Kingcel32, subhuman incel and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deprived, subhuman incel and 11 others
OP, the reason Chalamet and the other faggots you mentioned get lusted over is because they're very good looking and famous. Gandy, Opry and barret are so good looking that they made millions through a much lower effort job. Fame is overrated, money>>>>

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
  • +1
Reactions: djaberbod
OP, the reason Chalamet and the other faggots you mentioned get lusted over is because they're very good looking and famous. Gandy, Opry and barret are so good looking that they made millions through a much lower effort job. Fame is overrated, money>>>>
They are lusted because they are handsome. Many celebrities are more well-known, richer but they do not look well. No girl says Edward Christopher Sheeran is handome but still he is famous.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and subhuman incel
You need a rating system, otherwise you can't distinguish between look halo and status halo

You do know that women simp for actors, doesn't mean that without status they would be chads

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tasty17, aBetterMii, Deleted member 13787 and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
They are lusted because they are handsome. Many celebrities are more well-known, richer but they do not look well. No girl says Edward Christopher Sheeran is handome but still he is famous.
Because he's a good actor? I'm not saying the only way yo be famous is to be good looking, I'm saying these models could've gotten into acting if they went into acting school but they have the cushiest fuck job in the world

I guess that Vin Diesel is a chad because women love him :soy:

Proof that women love bald men

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tasty17, wollet2, Deleted member 5892 and 5 others
You need a rating system, otherwise you can't distinguish between look halo and status halo

You do know that women simp for actors, doesn't mean that without status they would be chads
Women simp for actors and singers who are handsome like Bomer, Pitt, Di Caprio, Clooney. No women consider jack nicholson or anthony hopkins as hot guys.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and subhuman incel
I guess that Vin Diesel is a chad because women love him :soy:

Proof that women love bald men
No zoomer girl loves Diesel xD

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I find it funny how all the guys who are lower on the psl scale are the most vocally against it
meanwhile I, an intellectual, 175cm, skinny retard: only PSL matters :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 14160
Olympic level gymnastics from OP to avoid facing the reality of having a female tier skull dimorphism (which I would violently thrust my cheesy mednigger cock into)
Attention from girls only matters.

PSL is only good if we are talking about chances in modeling. But most girls prefere more ,,ordinary look" which is highly underrated here. You judge someone's look to schematically checking your list with muh ,,huge jaw, hunter eyes, maxilla" etc and you pay no attencion to harmony unlike the girls.
PSL is for rating aesthetics, which is objective.

Appeal is different and many things contribute to it. Like trends, style, popularity, status, persona and shit.

Even Ryan Gosling (pretty much an IRL slayer tbf) and Dev Patel are simped for, and they'd be called ugly/ subhuman here despite mogging most of the userbase.

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17, Deleted member 16110, subhuman incel and 2 others
being chad sucks. im basically a chad and get flooded with dms from different hoes every day and dont respond to none of them. i want a bitch to fuck who i need to win over, not one throwing it at me ez.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bonez, Ruben, subhuman incel and 4 others
PSL is for rating aesthetics, which is objective.

Appeal is different and many things contribute to it. Like trends, style, popularity, status, persona and shit.

Even Ryan Gosling (pretty much an IRL slayer tbf) and Dev Patel are simped for, and they'd be called ugly/ subhuman here despite mogging most of the userbase.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 3946
why dont we ban these retarded users man they kill the entire forum

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and phukmikehok
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18810
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Dystopian, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
@phukmikehok is good rater
I agree, his take is more based on real life appeal than autism, he mixes that with PSL rating scale and gives a rating. @phukmikehok

• Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok
homos.org. Too many Indians on here who think they can rate better then girls @Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, subhuman incel, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
rates in general are retarded everytime I join a looksmaxxing discord there's always the same ugly darkskinned curry who dms me within seconds asking for a psl rate I can't get away from him

you're either goodlooking or you aren't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21646, Kingcel32, rand anon and 1 other person
I have hollow cheeks and I’m against it

It’s a fucking cope
My pretty boy brother slays harder

I agree, his take is more based on real life appeal than autism, he mixes that with PSL rating scale and gives a rating. @phukmikehok
I can rate fully based on PSL autistic measures, and give full detailed breakdowns but I don't bother arguing cos everyone has their own subjective takes here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
instead of grandpa ugly nose Gandy
I find it intellectually dishonest when people try to downplay Gandy by saying the water statement that younger zoomer women would prefer someone like Chalamet because of his youthfulness compared to the current Gandy. If we want to stay intellectually honest we should compare a young Gandy to a young Chalamet and not a 41 years old uncle to a 26 years old cousin.

Remove status and career, put both of them in a room, both the same age, and see who gets more female attention. Let's not even mention the fact that he also heightmogs Chalamet and has a better frame.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
homos.org. Too many Indians on here who think they can rate better then girls @Biggdink
DC0BCBD4 B081 4639 AB77 483206771EE2
“Not angular enough or intimidating looking, he’s an incel” - narcy Indians :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, gymmaxedhorse, Erik-Jón and 7 others