PSL is MEANINGLESS you idiots.

View attachment 1739410“Not angular enough or intimidating looking, he’s an incel” - narcy Indians :soy:
I mog him :soy: my average rate in pm’s is 6 psl

E23BE596 4CD6 4F6F A46C 18A39C909969

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, lonelycurry, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I can rate fully based on PSL autistic measures, and give full detailed breakdowns but I don't bother arguing cos everyone has their own subjective takes here.
Yes, exactly why I mentioned that you rate based on in real life appeal than PSL autistic measures.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 18244
Yes, exactly why I mentioned that you rate based on in real life appeal than PSL autistic measures.
No I mean Sean O' Pry is higher PSL than Nick Bateman for example but Bateman prolly has higher appeal. Both are IRL 10's tho, no point arguing ngl, makes 0 difference to me who mogs between two GL people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
All I wanted to tell you is that no matter how someone looks, please, do not insult each other, do not be insecure, enjoy yours lifes.
Time is running fast and do not put too much effort in your look. Take care more about your social life, health.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
All I wanted to tell you is that no matter how someone looks, please, do not insult each other, do not be insecure, enjoy yours lifes.
Time is running fast and do not put too much effort in your look. Take care more about your social life, health.
very wholesome bruv. Are you bisexual per chance

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827, rand anon and 3 others
  • JFL
Why would I lie about being in a thirdworldistan shithole filled with subhumans?
That's a good question. You tell me. EE women are quite good for ONS tho.

• JFL
That's a good question. You tell me. EE women are quite good for ONS tho.
Grass is greener. Contrary to your belief, eastern jewropean women are subhuman tier in looks department just like their male counterparts.

Grass is greener. Contrary to your belief, eastern jewropean women are subhuman tier in looks department just like their male counterparts.
Nah, EE women are somewhat attractive. I won't consider most of them for LTR tho.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
very wholesome bruv. Are you bisexual per chance
It is nice to debate about look, but I do not like when someone is laughing at somoene's appearance. That's rude. Also I know sometimes I could too harsh. I am sorry.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14160
No I mean Sean O' Pry is higher PSL than Nick Bateman for example but Bateman prolly has higher appeal. Both are IRL 10's tho, no point arguing ngl, makes 0 difference to me who mogs between two GL people.
How would you compare me to Nick Bateman

The biggest problem with EE women is that they tend to age quickly.
Once again 4chan/lookism tier reply. They just simply look like shit. You've been subjected to seeing many god tier PSL models that age well and thus yours views are skewed. Same thing can be said about westerners. Just look at how some 20yo whyt females look like.
Briish slag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Once again 4chan/lookism tier reply. They just simply look like shit. You've been subjected to seeing many god tier PSL models that age well and thus yours views are skewed. Same thing can be said about westerners. Just look at how some 20yo whyt females look like.
View attachment 1739470
EE women are attractive and it's a well known thing. Western women age better than EE women. I think you are bitter to EE women because of your inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
EE women are attractive and it's a well known thing. Western women age better than EE women. I think you are bitter to EE women because of your inceldom.
Well known thing to 50yo MSTOW faggots. Also, why would I be bitter JFL? I'm thankful for them that they didn't beat the shit out of me, that's it. It's just that westerns think that eastern jewrope is better when it's really not. Just because some retards spam photoshopped alien pimenova that doesn't mean that EE females are good-looking JFL. There was a reason why slavoids were once called der untermenschen that were to be exterminated.

How would you compare me to Nick Bateman
Nick Bateman is really handome for sure. You may laught at me what I will say but I assure you this is not a cope. Good looking is nice thing, but what is really important in life is being savvy in life, when you do not have to pretend to be someone else. I want be surrounded by people who treat me well.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 18810
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, subhuman incel, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
yeah i know rich ofc but i didnt know he was like this lmaooooooooooooo which video is this clip from
Just google rich piana nigger or smth.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I think what OP is trying to point out is not that the PSL scale is useless, it’s just that facial averageness / harmony is arguably more important for your average girl that striking (modelesque) features

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, subhuman incel, litaz and 2 others
SMV is important, not PSL scale formed by some silly users. I always laugh at people who claim that Timothée Chalamet is PSL=5 which means that he is barely a weak chadlite :ROFLMAO:. All girls I know consider him as the most beautiful person they wish to meet.

Only one measurement is fine if we are talking about how good looking is someone. It is NOT a rating from looksmax.org, it is reactions from women. That's all. Chalamet is VERY attractive according what girls say/write. Check his instagram, YT, pinterest etc. They worship him so much, but autists here say muh ,,buggy eyes, fragile, recessed".

That's funny how most of the users rate UFO Jordan Barrett PSL 7 who does not have even 1 percent of feedback what Chalamet receive who is PSL 5 here.

Your actions remind me how USSR market worked. Once communist secretary decided about prices of wares not free market. Free market prices Chalamet's look reallyyyy high but communist secreatary here will say ,,he does not have HUNTER EYES, all he has is COLLAGEN".

If you have A LOT OF ATTENCION from girls- you must be considered as chad. That's why pretty boys are underrated here because you do not know what female gaze is.

I assure you- almost all girl would pick Chalamet, Harry Styles, Lachowski, young Di Caprio instead of grandpa ugly nose Gandy, robotic O'Pry, Barrett who does not look even human.

PSL is only good if we are talking about chances in modeling. But most girls prefere more ,,ordinary look" which is highly underrated here. You judge someone's look to schematically checking your list with muh ,,huge jaw, hunter eyes, maxilla" etc and you pay no attencion to harmony unlike the girls.
Barrett’s not close to a alien tbh, he has great eyes, and a mogger side profile

I think what OP is trying to point out is not that the PSL scale is useless, it’s just that facial averageness / harmony is arguably more important for your average girl that striking (modelesque) features
That’s 100% true, but striking features and modelesque features are still ideal:feelshehe:

lmao chalamet is just chadlite with actor halo
id way rather be barret in the real world xD

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
SMV is important, not PSL scale formed by some silly users. I always laugh at people who claim that Timothée Chalamet is PSL=5 which means that he is barely a weak chadlite :ROFLMAO:. All girls I know consider him as the most beautiful person they wish to meet.

Only one measurement is fine if we are talking about how good looking is someone. It is NOT a rating from looksmax.org, it is reactions from women. That's all. Chalamet is VERY attractive according what girls say/write. Check his instagram, YT, pinterest etc. They worship him so much, but autists here say muh ,,buggy eyes, fragile, recessed".

That's funny how most of the users rate UFO Jordan Barrett PSL 7 who does not have even 1 percent of feedback what Chalamet receive who is PSL 5 here.

Your actions remind me how USSR market worked. Once communist secretary decided about prices of wares not free market. Free market prices Chalamet's look reallyyyy high but communist secreatary here will say ,,he does not have HUNTER EYES, all he has is COLLAGEN".

If you have A LOT OF ATTENCION from girls- you must be considered as chad. That's why pretty boys are underrated here because you do not know what female gaze is.

I assure you- almost all girl would pick Chalamet, Harry Styles, Lachowski, young Di Caprio instead of grandpa ugly nose Gandy, robotic O'Pry, Barrett who does not look even human.

PSL is only good if we are talking about chances in modeling. But most girls prefere more ,,ordinary look" which is highly underrated here. You judge someone's look to schematically checking your list with muh ,,huge jaw, hunter eyes, maxilla" etc and you pay no attencion to harmony unlike the girls.
Yeah so true people here said that my old self before stress destroyed me, was like 4.5 psl and normie. While I was slaying so much stacies, jb’s u can’t even imagine and got so much attention from girls

I'm gonna tell you right now, if Jordan Barrett was in front of any girl who claims he's "ugly," she'd be sucking him off rn. Where you fuck up is ever considering anything to say, you should've learned not to do that by now.
there are a million reasons before looks why someone might have more fame than someone else, and it's almost always just related to connections.

Whether one is better looking than the other is nonsense that you don't need to worry about, the concept of "mogging" does not exist. Life is only about thresholds, once you pass the threshold you are good to go. Women do not think like incels think, whether she "picks" you (in reality she'll get around to both eventually) over another gl guy at that point is NOT related to looks (unless it's a MASSIVE mog like if you're just barely good looking and he's gigachad, then good luck tbh) but instead it's dependent on a million little micro feelings she's having at any given moment that make no sense even to other women let alone to you.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 19103
Ah great, another one of these threads.

First off, keep coping with this muh attention this muh attention that, tomothee chamalet gets fangirls thirsting online for him. Thats the key word online.

Do you really actually think that he would do better at a bar against 6'2 Barrett because he has more fangirl pages of him online (made by teenage girls btw, but I'll get to the age thing soon). Its almost like you users here dont think before they post shit like this.

There have been studies that prove that what women find attractive online isnt what they go for irl. Prettyboys rule online because of age for one (alot of these girls are under 18 so no shit they like prettyboys), and girls just like to follow hype. What better person than timothee chamalet a polarizing looking prettyboy, but does that mean these women wanna fuck him? NO. You guys dont understand women. Women see him as an artpiece not a sextoy.

More dimorphism= more attractive. Countless studies on this. You're bullshit tiktok observations mean jack shit.
Again this is why I ask did you think before typing this nonsense out. JFL. This is why I mentioned the age thing. This is like comparing a pickup truck to an 18 wheeler. Doesn't even make sense. Of course girls at a young age are gonna pick first set of retards you mentioned. Do you really think a women in her early to mid 20's is gonna pick a Harry Styles over a Gandy? If so:

Nuff said

Bro chamelote is ugly ass shit
I also agree barret is ugly too tho

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and gymmaxedhorse
barret and chamalet are both ugly, shit example @vanilla

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
PSL is cope

psl matters you retard but its only one factor in the grand scheme.

also alot of girls like gandy so i dont know what youre talking about.