PSL MEASUREMENT GUIDE:HOW TO USE PSL SCALE and addressing misconceptions

D

Deleted member 16530

Zephir
Height and body etc. are not considered when rating PSL.If you consider them it’s irl or smv measurement.PSL is just face.

Looksmax always used an 8 point measurement system since the beginning.This means every point 1 to 8 is a standard deviation.

I’ll explain and give an example for anyone confused.You know how when you look at stats you see that in US 5 9” height is roughly 50 percentile and 6 feet is roughly 85 percentile while 6 3” is 97.5 …

PSL scale has the same use,as in instead of giving a vague number out of 10 it tells you how rare it is and it’s actually useful.

PSL 4- 50%
PSL 5- 84.15%
PSL 6- 97.25%
PSL 7- 99.87%
PSL 8- 99.9968%

Okay since we know the theory now let’s see how it’s applied to individuals. For example PSL 5 is like 6 feet height which means roughly 15 guys are that good looking or above out of 100 and just like the height while it’s enough and above average it’s not that special but it should be enough.Let’s look at PSL 6.It’s like 6 3” height (would be 275 out 10000 men) which means it’s something you see here and there but not common and certainly stands out a bit.Maaaaybe you can try to get into low-lowmid tier modeling but it’s not strong enough.Then there is 6.5 PSL which is now model tier and the type of face you rarely see in everyday life.While not international super model tier it’s very strong,enough to model.PSL 7 is international super model (13/10000 face).

I myself consider 8 PSL as something theoretical/ideal,something people can’t actually be.Even the idea of not everyone liking same type of men/women supports this.

If I missed anything or was wrong about something feel free to contribute/correct me in the replies

Also tagging. @Birdcell @Aeonxdro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, fogdart and 4 others
Thanks you boss 👍🏼

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel and Deleted member 16530
galactic cope!

the real PSL scale is the out-of-10 rating minus 2.

10/10 = 8 PSL, 5/10 = 3 PSL, 2/10 = 0 PSL.

looksmax retards butchered the PSL scale by misuse. using the PSL scale as the out-of-10 scale times 0.8 (or divided by 1.25) results from a shitty misunderstanding of the PSL scale’s intended purposes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Blockchain and Deleted member 16530
theres only like 10 PSL 7s in the world so this seems scuffed

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, AscendingHero, Prettyboy and 2 others
1 psl 7 curry, 1 black guy who's close to a psl 7 but not quite, 0 Asians, 2 Arabs, 1 latino and 6 whites. Out of which 4 are from the US.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and StrangerDanger
1 psl 7 curry, 1 black guy who's close to a psl 7 but not quite, 0 Asians, 2 Arabs, 1 latino and 6 whites. Out of which 4 are from the US.
which
and who's the latino? rodrigo? drago? chico?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Most PSL 7 people are not celebrities/models :lul:You don’t know them .Just like all 7 feet dudes are not in NBA

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
which
and who's the latino? rodrigo? drago? chico?
Rodrigo. Drago is old now.
Most PSL 7 people are not celebrities/models :lul:You don’t know them .Just like all 7 feet dudes are not in NBA
If you were as good looking as o'pry or even better then you would soon become very famous. I doubt there's some unknown gigachad in a mudhut in china who just happens to be a psl god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15305, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
more like 1 in 20000
Really

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Vito Basso, Dayker Leandro, Marlon Teixera maybe, Prime Sandro
None of them quite psl 7. Basso comes close tho.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14478 and StrangerDanger
Vito Basso, Dayker Leandro, Marlon Teixera maybe, Prime Sandro
not 7 PSL
Vito Basso is the highest of them at the 6.75 range

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14478
not 7 PSL
Vito Basso is the highest of them at the 6.75 range
Nah he is 7 PSL tbh his only real failo is his narrowness then he has insane eye area eyebrows mouth area ratios colouring etc
Dayker Leandro is also 7 imo, super underrated here, he has more prime appeal than Chico
Also I think Gabriel Aubry, James Marsden, Jason Lewis, Derek Theler, Simonas Pham, Taylor Kinney, Josh Hartnett and Colton Haynes should be considered 7 PSL( all of them on their primes tho)
I have more names tho

• +1

If you were as good looking as o'pry or even better then you would soon become very famous. I doubt there's some unknown gigachad in a mudhut in china who just happens to be a psl god
O'Pry became a successful model almost overnight after being found on Myspace due to his looks

• +1
You're assuming that all PSL 7s in the world are supermodels. You haven't seen the 8 billion people on earth. It would be absurd to say there are 10 people on earth this GL. According to this forum Salludon is a 7psl but the general public dont know who he is. You dont think there are other sand niggas out there that gl? Jfl
There's obviously more than 10 but 1 in 20000 seems to low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 8856
Nah he is 7 PSL tbh his only real failo is his narrowness then he has insane eye area eyebrows mouth area ratios colouring etc
Dayker Leandro is also 7 imo, super underrated here, he has more prime appeal than Chico
Also I think Gabriel Aubry, James Marsden, Jason Lewis, Derek Theler, Simonas Pham, Taylor Kinney, Josh Hartnett and Colton Haynes should be considered 7 PSL( all of them on their primes tho)
I have more names tho
No one of them 7 PSL
except Jason Lewis, maybe Aubry comes close

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 14478

How? You would have to put yourself out there and actually try to become famous. It wont just happen just because you're that gl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16530
@Main isnt 6psl model tier? Fuck I've even seen models under 6psl honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
It’s would be like one the best looking guys in your high school.If after graduation he low tier modeled a bit for clothing brands you wouldn’t be surprised but you don’t think he could become a celebrity on looks alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
This guy is around the 5.25-5.5 psl range with model height + physique. Pretty generic model face, good example of the requirements to be a mediocre runway model. There are uglier ones though, but they are there because they look special

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
I dunno where u get these numbers from but in my entire life out of everywhere I’ve been the best looking guys I would see would be 5 psl, maybe 1 in 50-100 then 6 psl is so rare I would maybe see one every 500-1000 people. No chance would there be like 30 6 psl guys in a 1000 pupil boys school. Then that’s only talking about face and not even considering height or frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
Would you mind naming them?
From the top of my head Hexum, Drago, Gandy, O'Pry, Jason Lewis, Meeks, Eriksen, Bomer, Rodrigo Guirao. On the edge Dellisola?
Pitt? Paul Walker? Sterling Saint Jacques? Beckford? Somerhalder? Chico?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and thecel
From the top of my head Hexum, Drago, Gandy, O'Pry, Jason Lewis, Meeks, Eriksen, Bomer, Rodrigo Guirao. On the edge Dellisola?
Pitt? Paul Walker? Sterling Saint Jacques? Beckford? Somerhalder? Chico?

9 PSL is a special PSL class reserved for super-humans—that means only morphs and no real people.

BROSLAD

The O’Pry morph (above) is 9 PSL.

The morph (composite) below is 8.5 PSL.

Turbomogger Morph  Epic Medial Canthi  PicsArt 12 18 103210

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, thegoat, Danish_Retard and 1 other person