D

Deleted member 8165

bad eyebrow plucker according to makingithappen
FaceApp_1605912689253.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Pussyslayer
mf said O_o

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
is that a mog of you?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
yes im being mogged by my morph
i also have a morph which mogs me into oblivion. i would rate you but for some reason i have a distaste for that particular pheno so i feel like id give a biased and innacurate rating. sorry

• +1
i also have a morph which mogs me into oblivion. i would rate you but for some reason i have a distaste for that particular pheno so i feel like id give a biased and innacurate rating. sorry
whats up with people and my pheno im Poryuguese but everyone guesses different

Nose fucks up that morph otherwise easy 5.5 PSL. Would be a prettyboy Chadlite with a less ugly nose.

• +1
Nose fucks up that morph otherwise easy 5.5 PSL. Would be a prettyboy Chadlite with a less ugly nose.
whats th ratio for nose widht?? to mouth or eyes

• +1
Wheres the pic

whats th ratio for nose widht?? to mouth or eyes

Not sure of the exact ratio but it's more so that the bottom near the tip is just too wide and it overpowers the relative width of the rest of your face. That morph would look a lot better with a more narrow nose.

• +1
Not sure of the exact ratio but it's more so that the bottom near the tip is just too wide and it overpowers the relative width of the rest of your face. That morph would look a lot better with a more narrow nose.
thanks

is it better?
FaceApp_1605912689253.jpg