[PSL Poll] Is Ariana Grande’s Maxilla Recessed?

Does the morph ascend her aesthetics?

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
4D533FD5 E34E 4B37 89FB 7530DEDF65B3

original

10509A14 F905 4F25 BFC9 02CA8EE65FC8

morph

related thread

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Autismcel, halloweed and 2 others
19E13CFB D5A0 4AE5 8D07 5FC086E5DEF3

GIF animation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Autismcel, seethe and 2 others
your morphs are ass

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WatermelonLover, optimisticzoomer, Lookologist003 and 5 others
stop morphing nigga

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: WatermelonLover, halloweed, Lookologist003 and 3 others
your morphs are ass

I’m so confused why people think she looks worse.

She went from a flat Asian lookin panface to a forward-grown Caucasian/Mulatta model tier craniofacial complex.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, \/orman, seethe and 1 other person

She went from a flat Asian lookin panface to a forward-grown Mulatta tier craniofacial complex.

she looks like a dog and very masculine in your morph

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, PrinceofDarkness, TechnoBoss and 3 others
she looks like a dog and very masculine in your morph

That makes no fucking sense. Look at what I changed.

I made her chin SMALLER.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
That makes no fucking sense. Look at what I changed.

I made her chin SMALLER.

yeah but this area is larger and looks more boxy and masculine

you done fucked up her harmony

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and thecel
yeah but this area is larger and looks more boxy and masculine

View attachment 2983697

you done fucked up her harmony

The length of this line has nothing to do with masculinity. It’s just facial depth.

You don’t see the harmony in my morph because you keep trying to perceive her as a better Ariana rather than a completely new person. I modeled the morph off of a profile of a girl I know IRL who looks like a model. Her maxilla about the same amount of forward.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Sprinkles
not all of them. too much forward growth can make you look like a canine.

None of them have too much forward growth.

If you’re into Asian women, I can understand why you find my ideals too forward-grown. Do you find Asian faces attractive?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
u just turned her into a goblina

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, TechnoBoss and Sprinkles
The length of this line has nothing to do with masculinity. It’s just facial depth.

You don’t see the harmony in my morph because you keep trying to perceive her as a better Ariana rather than a completely new person. I modeled the morph off of a profile of a girl I know IRL who looks like a model. Her maxilla about the same amount of forward.

the “improved” facial depth makes her very uncanny just like your male morphs.

even she was a new person she’d still look like shit next to the original Ariana,

None of them have too much forward growth.

If you’re into Asian women, I can understand why you find my ideals too forward-grown. Do you find Asian faces attractive?

I like the neotony and softness of Asian faces, but their gook features are yuck. yes they have pancake maxillas but your improvements are far too extreme.

check this out, which one do you prefer?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and TechnoBoss

even she was a new person she’d still look like shit next to the original Ariana,

I like the neotony and softness of Asian faces, but their gook features are yuck. yes they have pancake maxillas but your improvements are far too extreme.

View attachment 2983710
The first looks better.

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
u just turned her into a goblina

But I only gave her forward growth to the point where she looks like she has the same amount of it as a hot girl I know IRL has.

View attachment 2983710

I prefer the 1st one because the 2nd one’s straight eyebrows make her expression look forced.

That really saddens me. I put a lot of work into the morph, and I thought I finally made something that looks very natural unlike some of my extreme male morphs. I was impressed with the result. But .org doesn’t like it 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Do you find these maxillas extreme? If yes, which ones?

3E24BF28 3273 43C9 AB13 D87E0B9EA3DF
A7B5DB89 9F27 41B8 89EE 488885E47DA1
85F28DC5 A5D6 4D01 A68A 1306BF9BCFB7
BBC6A352 85AF 4AAE A28B 19B80CB99F4C
1001B742 D2D9 4965 937F 72FB96E0C613
78EE5239 5BBC 4F53 97D2 0EF9E80898F7
9F250C0B EA97 4C6A AAD9 869FCD74846B
BA77F0D8 2F0B 4E28 BF6C 66FA8D9C7BB4

ok so not this one?

View attachment 2983732

but this one has a lot of facial depth and a very compact and forward maxilla

my morph looks like her. do you like her look?

no I don’t like this one for the same reasons,

i morphed this girl to much more my liking

• Woah
no I don’t like this one for the same reasons,

i morphed this girl to much more my liking

View attachment 2983740

Wow. Thanks for explaining it to me visually. Seems like you and I have very different preferences. I think your morph made her look worse. Not only does her maxilla look worse, your edit made her more masculine because of how forward and tall her chin is. Why move the chin so forward and down? Yet you call my edit masculine? Holy fuck dude.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Sprinkles
holy shit lol

Why’d you make her chin taller? Looks much more masculine. And you call my morph masculine just because I increased the facial depth? Your morph’s chin is masculine lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Why’d you make her chin taller? Looks much more masculine. And you call my morph masculine just because I increased the facial depth? Your morph’s chin is masculine lol.

so it’s more prominent. I felt it balanced everything out and that chins too small can look recessed and subhuman

• +1
bump

morphed her from pancake Hapa to forward-grown Latina

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003

She went from a flat Asian lookin panface to a forward-grown Caucasian/Mulatta model tier craniofacial complex.
You should've advanced mandible
Now looks like a rat

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Lookologist003
I couldn't tell which is the original without a side-by-side. Woman with makeup, so 10/10, regardless of maxilla, of facial aesthetics. I think a better morph would be to take a frontal picture of her in which she isn't wearing makeup from the web and improve her eye area. There's a reason she wears that winged liner. Women don't need extreme bones to be extremely attractive both because their faces need to retain a degree of neoteony to be recognized as belonging to an adult female and because OP shit like eye makeup exists for them to doll themselves up with every Saturday night when they hit the town.

I have seen only two women on the internet who have zero neoteony in their face, and it really does make them look like men, ugly men at that. We can't apply the universal negative of no women are incels, because of these incredibly incredibly rare cases where women have no neoteony and who's faces aren't registered to our minds as female.
(Actually, that thought was underdeveloped. The idea of a woman is attractive to men, so even these women with no neoteony once they have revealed that they are a woman get laid with some kind of man. No women are incels.)

View attachment 2983691
original

View attachment 2983692
morph

related thread
One problem I noticed is that you made her gonion more backward, like what happens to male jaws because of stronger massetar muscles. In my experience of morphing, you can increase the femininity in a face by making the gonions more forward. (Women, of course, look good with any features whatsoever, so this isn't truly a "problem", a gonion like you made her have in your morph makes her look more model-esk, as it's more imposing)

In Facial Feminisation Surgery, a portion of the gonion is shaven to give it a more forward and feminine profile slope. The bony ridges of the eyes are shaven also (more important). This covers the two greatest points of dimorphism in the hard tissue. (It's an issue of gonion and not related to mandibular plane angle, the jawline can plateau or flatten-out to form whatever MPA; the jawline need not be too linear)

and I thought I finally made something that looks very natural unlike some of my extreme male morphs.
It does look natural, so natural that's it's barely perceivable.

@thecel the idea of beauty being the eye of the beholder is far more valid for women, because we men have such board tastes and are accepting of almost every feature (besides IPD, brutal).

Last edited:
  • +1
Turned her into a horse :lul::lul:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and halloweed
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Lookologist003
You should've advanced mandible
Now looks like a rat

I advanced part of her mandible. I advanced her lower dental arch and slightly receded her chin. Advancing her mandible more would make her look too masculine.