PSL Rate after 4 weeks of hard-mewing, excessive weight-loss & weeks of good skin-care

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Photo 2020 08 27 21 08 30

Photo 2020 08 27 21 07 24

Photo 2020 08 27 20 47 14

Photo 2020 08 27 20 43 35

Photo 2020 08 27 20 31 07

Photo 2020 08 27 21 08 30

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, 000, SubhumanCurrycel and 19 others
Looks better

• +1
Reactions: doll, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
stopped reading at mewing. have a nice day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emzi, 000, Deleted member 4213 and 21 others
Do you have ptosis or why do you have so much uee?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Lev Peshkov
no zygos, no jaw gameover sadly but at least you have good hair unlike me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7776
You are above average objectively people saying you are ugly are roasting you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, Deleted member 6191, buflek and 4 others
Your done puberty mewing wont do sht anymore unless your bone mass is still increasing like ramirez

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Mr.cope and Deleted member 7776
Do you have ptosis or why do you have so much uee?

It's a weakness. My eyes themselves are good-looking, so I've been told by many over the years, including an ex, but as far as the shape of them are concerned, they slant with tilt all-over-the-place. I have one lazy-eye on the right which I will correct with surgery and also canthal tilts on both which I will fix too will sort with surgical procedure. They make a massive difference, I know. IPD isn't terrible, but it's still fucked.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
Your done puberty mewing wont do sht anymore unless your bone mass is still increasing like ramirez

This stuff about mewing only making impact(s) throughout puberty (8-15) and adolescence (16-25) is overblown imo.

Yes it'll only make major impacts for bone positioning throughout these years, but small adjustments can be made, especially with enough dedication and over a lengthy period of time. If you had solid bones during your late teens, early and mid 20s and are now late 20s or early 30s and have had some "melt", then mewing can certainly aid towards reversing that melt. Mewing is also beneficial for bone structure maintenance and your overall health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9072 and RecessedPrettyboy
looks better man! :)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Warlow, xefo and 2 others
no zygos, no jaw gameover sadly but at least you have good hair unlike me

Jaw is there, but android cameras aren't gonna pick it up. Plus still some body fat.

Jaw is solid, just not Chad level.

Saying no-jaw would mean I had incel level looks. I'm average when lean.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Good_Little_Goy
Dude I heard if you mew hard enough your IPD will increase
Lifefuel for you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
good job.. but still fat as shit..

also no weight loss for your chin and eye area

good job.. but still fat as shit..

also no weight loss for your chin and eye area

Gimme time bro. It's coming. I'll be with my former physique very soon. VERY SOON. Rome wasn't built in a day. You think the Indian David Gandy is gonna be? ROFL. JOKING BRUV.

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Jaw is there, but android cameras aren't gonna pick it up. Plus still some body fat.

Jaw is solid, just not Chad level.

Saying no-jaw would mean I had incel level looks. I'm average when lean.
Cope, it's rounded, recessed, oval.

Anyway, you need surgeries, you're still invisible to women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, curryslayerordeath, goat2x and 1 other person
Cope, it's rounded, recessed, oval.

Anyway, you need surgeries, you're still invisible to women
no bro its his IPD that is his problem
the rest of his face is chad tier tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Taylorswift, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
You actually look good in those pics. People are laughing because you mentioned mewing... It's a long process and you won't see results after 4 weeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and RecessedPrettyboy
You actually look good in those pics. People are laughing because you mentioned mewing... It's a long process and you won't see results after 4 weeks.
yea after 4 weeks of hard mewing these will be his results
Salludon fake   Copy 2
Salludon exposed
Vghbnv bn

brace yourself for the changes @MakinItHappen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy, Effortless and 1 other person
We'll just wait for the high spec focal lens and camera. Then we can all revise what we think about my jaw.

Photo 2020 08 27 20 43 35

Photo 2020 08 27 20 47 14

Photo 2020 08 27 21 01 26

Photo 2020 08 27 21 07 39

Rounded lol

www.specsavers.com

I'm average looking, but I have a solid jaw. The mirrors' not lying to me bruv.

Keep coping with your fucking fillers. ROFL. Only a fucking woman will use a filler HAHAHA. Man's in his 20s and using fillers. Imagine.

My true weakness is my eye-area because of the slants and IPD. Anybody objective would know that. Instead of looking for the Chad jawline.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
We'll just wait for the high spec focal lens and camera. Then we can all revise what we think about my jaw.

View attachment 625375

View attachment 625376

View attachment 625382

View attachment 625387

Rounded lol

www.specsavers.com

I'm average looking, but I have a solid jaw. The mirrors' not lying to me bruv.

Keep coping with your fucking fillers. ROFL. Only a fucking woman will use a filler HAHAHA. Man's in his 20s and using fillers. Imagine.

My true weakness is my eye-area because of the slants and IPD. Anybody objective would know that. Instead of looking for the Chad jawline.
How old are you, again? I forgot

They're fuckwits. Assuming that anybody who mentions it is a fuckwit like themselves, unaware of how long it takes.

I am well-aware.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 5746 and RecessedPrettyboy
They're fuckwits. Assuming that anybody who mentions it is a fuckwit like themselves, unaware of how long it takes.

I am well-aware.
I already told you u are above average they are roasting or trolling u

yet u get mad even if i told u
U are retard

28 and how many girls have you fucked? I forgot? Oh wait, how could I forget that. I didn't actually. 0.
Lmao so you're 28 and basically you refuse to surgerymaxx to actually become visible to women? Man you're cucking yourself. Btw my laycount so far in the last 7 years is 35

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Good_Little_Goy
Weren't you the guy who was grooming little kids 😹 :feelskek:

I already told you u are above average they are roasting or trolling u

yet u get mad even if i told u
U are retard

Dude shut the fuck up man ROFL. Fucking slap you in your face and bone-smash some Chad into you.

I was just responding to somebody. Fucking nerd.

I more than fully understand the psyche of this incel community.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23
Dude shut the fuck up man ROFL. Fucking slap you in your face and bone-smash some Chad into you.

Lmfao who the fuck are you faggot

come to my area u bitch we can handle this irl

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Photo Editor nHnXzV

@MakinItHappen after 1 month of hard mewing.

Unfortunately I didnt change his IPD so he looks like the biggest subhuman ive ever seen

• Woah
Reactions: Taylorswift
I see you've fully embraced the jewpill

Lmao so you're 28 and basically you refuse to surgerymaxx to actually become visible to women? Man you're cucking yourself. Btw my laycount so far in the last 7 years is 35

I'm sure it is.

You buy into so much ideology about how normies can't get chicks because of today's dating apps and Chads being willing to fuck down to 5s and 6s, but the truth is this is merely a justification for the fact you have nothing in your repertoire to draw even average girls in. It's pretty obvious.

You're unquestionably one of the biggest wrist-slitting emos here. Cancerous to even read. I should send you onto ignore lol.

Your photos look like they are computer generated. The only girls' you've been tappin' are land-whales. You wouldn't have the kahunas to meet any of the others IRL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 6217, Clark69 and 2 others
92094be090d39bcf42a463ed9e22eab3

Lookism > LooksMax

LooksMax = Faceless virgins ROFL acting tough through text :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5746
Fuck have you done to my fucking god damn hairline, bro?!
the app changed the hairstyle. That was out of my control.
anyway come back to this site when you look like that bitch

I'm sure it is.

You buy into so much ideology about how normies can't get chicks because of today's dating apps and Chads being willing to fuck down to 5s and 6s, but the truth is this is merely a justification for the fact you have nothing in your repertoire to draw even average girls in. It's pretty obvious.

You're unquestionably one of the biggest wrist-slitting emos here. Cancerous to even read. I should send you onto ignore lol.

Your photos look like they are computer generated. The only girls' you've been tappin' are land-whales. You wouldn't have the kahunas to meet any of the others IRL.
WHat ideology? It's just the truth lol. Go read the studies.

Yes, Chads are more than willing to do just that. Men are polygamous, women are hypergamous; men go for quantity, women go for quality.

I don't fuck with landwhales my friend, you'd be better off not projecting your cow worship onto me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 5746
You are barely average imo right now

Still fat as fuck and shit low appeal because ethnic

In your youth you looked pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
@MakinItHappen are you jewpilled? You seem to be jewpilled

Everyone rating you saying no zygos lol. If you dropped another 20-30 lbs you will be a slayer

Still over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill, Deleted member 6191, Taylorswift and 1 other person
You are barely average imo right now

Still fat as fuck and shit low appeal because ethnic

In your youth you looked pretty good

Dude I'm better looking than you and that's all I care about.

I wouldn't wanna have your face if offered a trade-off and I mean that. I've seen your fucking mug. This is me still chubby and with fucked hair. You're all suited and booted in your pics and still look like a total horse-face twat with zero charisma.

If we did a mog-battle, despite the vast majority of this place disliking the way I tell them to quit being emos and do something, they'd vote for me and we know that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, puppymaxer, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
Everyone rating you saying no zygos lol. If you dropped another 20-30 lbs you will be a slayer

At my peak when I was early 20s I was kinda cute/prettyboy.

I know when I'm lean-faced I'm a kinda bit good looking, but I don't really bother saying that on here because it's just a waste of time on this stupid place that wants to bag anybody that isn't 8+ in the looks department. All these faceless sub 4s have a David Gandy dream which is never going to come true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and delta7

I wouldn't wanna have your face if offered a trade-off and I mean that. I've seen your fucking mug. This is me still chubby and with fucked hair. You're all suited and booted in your pics and still look like a total horse-face twat with zero charisma.

If we did a mog-battle, despite the vast majority of this place disliking the way I tell them to quit being emos and do something, they'd vote for me and we know that.
You are not better looking than me

Maybe on low bodyfat

My pheno is a lot better than yours and nobody would vote for you

Youre one of the most delusional curries ive ever seen. You have a good base but soft maxes wont cut it and youve seen so with morphs. Youd be rated a 3 by virtually any female that sees your face. Just stop posting these embarrassing updates and come bacl after 1+ opérations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others

I know when I'm lean-faced I'm a kinda bit good looking, but I don't really bother saying that on here because it's just a waste of time on this stupid place that wants to bag anybody that isn't 8+ in the looks department. All these faceless sub 4s have a David Gandy dream which is never going to come true.

https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-bodyfat-pill-i-cant-breathe.118932/#post-2004934

you have this type of potential tbh. low bodyfat is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Also your peak is irrelevant because everyone has went down in looks due to hypergamy maxxing. If you were kinda cute, youre a nobody now lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 5746

bro why tf are u so defensive my god... i didn't even care for this thread but you just come off as so insecure in your replies that I had to comment.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69