PSL Rate after 4 weeks of hard-mewing, excessive weight-loss & weeks of good skin-care

I'm sorry but if this guy is your age, he mogs you
View attachment 625679
prime newone mogs them all though so you have that going for you
bro

in my old city this guys were not even top 5

many other turks and arabs who mog this guys hard

Shave your fucking sides nigga. Your hair is pissing me off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 9072
Better than before

bro

in my old city this guys were not even top 5

many other turks and arabs who mog this guys hard
I 100 percent believe you can win this battle @Newone give @Sikkunt23 permission

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
whats the point of posting pics at high bf

@MakinItHappen Welcome back

Wanna do a mog battle? Apparently I’m your twin lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Introvertednarc
@MakinItHappen Welcome back

Wanna do a mog battle? Apparently I’m your twin lol

Allow me to have a haircut and low a little more bf.

Building lean-muscle right now and losing fat and building muscle is more than easy, but not the most optimum. Hence I'm still waiting a little before cutting. Give me 1 week. I can't mog battle you with this hair anyway lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Allow me to have a haircut and low a little more bf.

Building lean-muscle right now and losing fat and building muscle is more than easy, but not the most optimum. Hence I'm still waiting a little before cutting. Give me 1 week. I can't mog battle you with this hair anyway lol.
Fair enough but could use any of your previous pics, like the ones you look best in.

no offense but u look the exact same

4.5 Psl rn but 5 Psl potential if you drop bodyfat imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Bro stop tilting your head up. Tilting your head down to where the tips of your ears are atleast over your eyes will make your face and eyes look so much better.
Look at a pic of Salludon for reference.

WHat ideology? It's just the truth lol. Go read the studies.

Yes, Chads are more than willing to do just that. Men are polygamous, women are hypergamous; men go for quantity, women go for quality.

I don't fuck with landwhales my friend, you'd be better off not projecting your cow worship onto me.
Even you pre looksmaxxing mogged this guy inti oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Sikkunt23
@MakinItHappen Have you tried chewing? Your jaw is defined but looks on the narrow side.

Also get a fade, will accentuate your jaw further.

Also get a fade, will accentuate your jaw further.

Dude I always get a fade man.

You're literally telling somebody who is probably a lot smarter than you to chew and get a fucking fade.

No offence but shut the fuck up.

Do you know how dumb you sound? Mother fucker I have been getting a fade since the age of 9 and knew what to tell the barber. I get fucking tapers now man.

Bruv. We are in a looksmaxing forum and your most sophisticated advice is get a fade and chew gum. Mate, honestly. Don't insult me. You must be a fucking freshie if these are your style maxing tips.

Imagine telling somebody that. My ego is offended bruv. Mug

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Lol I was only joking with the post above.

But don't tell a grown man from the western world to get a fade and chew gum. You sound like a simpleton.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6963

You're literally telling somebody who is probably a lot smarter than you to chew and get a fucking fade.

Do you know how dumb you sound? Mother fucker I have been getting a fade since the age of 9 and knew what to tell the barber. I get fucking tapers now man.

Bruv. We are in a looksmaxing forum and your most sophisticated advice is get a fade and chew gum. Mate, honestly. Don't insult me. You must be a fucking freshie if these are your style maxing tips.

Jesus Christ I was just trying to offer advice, no need to rip my fucking head off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person

Are you mad? He gave you some advice that wasn’t even said in a rude way wtf, out of all the people in this thread you type this for, you do it for the most random response

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Lol I was only joking with the post above.

But don't tell a grown man from the western world to get a fade and chew gum. You sound like a simpleton.
Also I’m far from a freshie, born and raised in England

• +1
Jesus Christ I was just trying to offer advice, no need to rip my fucking head off

This is the sort of shit I am doing to looksmax and you are talking to me about fades and shit.

This is basic stuff to me. I look at the bigger picture. Hairstyles are easy and taken care of by the barber. My focus is my bones, skin, weight, lean muscle and eye area. Hair isnt important in the building process.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
  • Ugh..

lmfaoo you're beyond help or you're trolling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, sytyl and Sikkunt23
Why do these niggas argue with each other all day? JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6963 and Sikkunt23
He’s mentally insane and narcy lol . U will experience this even worse lol bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, sytyl and Deleted member 7776
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
Totally not the same person in your avi and the same person you asked for ratings and surgery advice
JFL you retard... It's another person. I've already explained this. He goes by different names. It's not me. You have yet to see a pic of me, which I'll share once I get MSE+FM in december.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
JFL you retard... It's another person. I've already explained this. He goes by different names. It's not me. You have yet to see a pic of me, which I'll share once I get MSE+FM in december.
You literally have “rate me” and “what surgeries should I get” threads of the same person (albeit they are faceapped)
Dude you are a more dedicated LARPer than @Thongmaster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 7776
He’s mentally insane and narcy lol . U will experience this even worse lol bhai
What do you mean I’ll experience it worse lol

i took a shit, i took a shower, cooked myself dinner, watched lord of the rings: the two towers, wiped my shit, finished 4 lengthy assignments and @MakinItHappen is still writing book-long excerpts responding to everyone's comments

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23, JamesHowlett and 1 other person
Hé said that OP is Marcy and delusional, I’m assuming he means that you will find people who are even worse than OP, unless I am wrong

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and JamesHowlett
Hé said that OP is Marcy and delusional, I’m assuming he means that you will find people who are even worse than OP, unless I am wrong
Ahhh fair enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191