PSL Rate after 4 weeks of hard-mewing, excessive weight-loss & weeks of good skin-care

???????????????????????????????

View attachment 625629
mogged

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
His redeeming feature is hairline ngl . It’s very good and hair aswell
You are a low tier normie held back by a cyclops tier IPD, low FHWR, 0 lower third angularity and bad phenotype. You literally have 0 redeeming features that stand out. I suggest you hit the reincarnation button until you come out like this :
View attachment 625521

You are so retarded dude

I pitied you because whole forum bullied you into submission

But you don't deserve empathy

And you are older than me you fagot, what do you care about my age

Dude, I've never felt bullied, once. The fact you pitied me, shows you are the one that's felt bullied around here. Infact I've seen your forum wars with that @Introvertednarc guy ROFL and it's clear you take what these socially retarded people say to heart lol

Not once have I ever felt bullied. Especially not by a bunch of losers on a message-board who have no-clue about the real world and for the vast majority have never felt the touch a vagina.

Just because a bunch of people disagree with one person and make a heap of weak insults, doesn't mean that one person is gonna feel bullied. I know myself too well and I know how much ideology this pitiful place buys into. All that blackpill stuff they cope with. People front.

Honestly it's pure projection on your part if you think that I felt bullied.

You can't just make a bunch of insults to one person, who uses you as their verbal punch bag, bites back 50x as much and then say they have been bullied. The person has to actually feel bullied in the first place. It's only an insult if you're offended.

You have no self esteem so you wouldn't get where I were coming from. I'm just a guy who let himself go in the last few years due to work commitments and has picked himself up over the quarantine, with this forum as assistance. That's all, believe it or not. I'm actually real.

You and a couple of boring others constantly stalk my threads making idiotic comments because you want "forum street cred". It's pathetic that you've allowed your status and rep on a message-board, THIS MESSAGE-BOARD, to get to your head. I'm not in your little bubble mate... Don't try and assume I am, lol

of course nigga

look how your face features destroyed zayn, you brought him down from 6 to 3psl

on your level
DOESN'T LOOK TOO BAD IMO, I JUST NEED A LONGER MANDIBLE + ORBITAL DECOMPRESSION TO RESEMBLE HIM EXACTLY .

• Hmm...
honestly looks above average, needs to lose bloat/extra weight on the face though but it's not as much of a death sentence on you as it might be on others.
its really incomprehensible for me how some guys see him as above average tbh

he is like 30%, his phenotype is disgusting

he looks dirty, he is appealwise under average, gets nearly mogged by every 4psl white guy

???????????????????????????????

View attachment 625629

Tbh, I dunno how you look, Mr Zayn wannabe, because you're shady as fuck with your angles and this shit. But I would put money you're better looking than this guy. Even if I'm not impressed by your side-profile pictures.

its really incomprehensible for me how some guys see him as above average tbh

he is like 30%, his phenotype is disgusting

he looks dirty, he is appealwise under average, gets nearly mogged by every 4psl white guy
delusional
he looks friendly and is by no means ugly even when you factor in pheno, looks like he takes care of himself/has it together despite being high bf rn

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Dude, I've never felt bullied, once. The fact you pitied me, shows you are the one that's felt bullied around here. Infact I've seen your forum wars with that @Introvertednarc guy ROFL and it's clear you take what these socially retarded people say to heart lol

Not once have I ever felt bullied. Especially not by a bunch of losers on a message-board who have no-clue about the real world and for the vast majority have never felt the touch a vagina.

Just because a bunch of people disagree with one person and make a heap of weak insults, doesn't mean that one person is gonna feel bullied. I know myself too well and I know how much ideology this pitiful place buys into. All that blackpill stuff they cope with. People front.

Honestly it's pure projection on your part if you think that I felt bullied.

You can't just make a bunch of insults to one person, who uses you as their verbal punch bag, bites back 50x as much and then say they have been bullied. The person has to actually feel bullied in the first place. It's only an insult if you're offended.

You have no self esteem so you wouldn't get where I were coming from. I'm just a guy who let himself go in the last few years due to work commitments and has picked himself up over the quarantine, with this forum as assistance. That's all, believe it or not. I'm actually real.

You and a couple of boring others constantly stalk my threads making idiotic comments because you want "forum street cred". It's pathetic that you've allowed your status and rep on a message-board, THIS MESSAGE-BOARD, to get to your head. I'm not in your little bubble mate... Don't try and assume I am, lol
nigga i am really not going to read your essays

learn to keep it short

delusional
he looks friendly and is by no means ugly even when you factor in pheno, looks like he takes care of himself/has it together despite being high bf rn
he gets mogged by your average white guy

Attachments

• 1598567507935.png
    1598567507935.png
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl
delusional

Do you see how he's trying his hardest because I fucked-him hard with my response to his first in this thread? :)

He will continue this relentless back and fourth with several users for 20 pages now, watch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, lifestyle21873 and sytyl
mirin this thread again. good entertainment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Introvertednarc, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
looking good bro cut more fat and work on eye area. ipd is unfixable but do focus too much on it

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6908
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Do you see how he's trying his hardest because I fucked-him hard with my response to his first in this thread? :)

He will continue this relentless back and fourth with several users for 20 pages now, watch.
nigga i try nothing

i just told you how it is. You look disgusting to me appealwise.

Your pheno is dogshit.
You want me to call you handsome, while you fatass are actually 30% bodyfat?

At least I admitted that you were decent looking in youth with 10% bodyfat.

You barked at me like the dog you are.

nigga i try nothing

i just told you how it is. You look disgusting to me appealwise.

Your pheno is dogshit.
You want me to call you handsome, while you fatass are actually 30% bodyfat?

At least I admitted that you were decent looking in youth with 10% bodyfat.

You barked at me like the dog you are.
it seems like its time to mog battle each other tbh @Sikkunt23

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
dude I like you but you are being delusional rn

View attachment 625651
^ this is average, I'd even say above average
the soccer players you posted are above this
brooo this is cope, this guys are under average and would get under 4psl ratings here

OP unironically would be around average in the classes i went in Germany. With his fatness even negative in appeal.

brooo this is cope, this guys are under average and would get under 4psl ratings here

OP unironically would be around average in the classes i went in Germany. With his fatness even negative in appeal.
He mogs you U fucking turkroach

accept it fagot

the pictures I posted are literally the average white person you'll see everyday
outside of the basement, most people aren't the greatest looking

Your own post right now is contradictory, you're claiming that what I posted would be below average and 4 psl in germany, implying that the average in germany is 4.5 psl or so - then you say makinithappen would be average in germany, in other words 4.5psl or above, in your own words...

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, lifestyle21873 and Introvertednarc
@Newone @MakinItHappen You guys should just mog battle one another, prime and current pictures, I'll even set it up if you want

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JamesHowlett, Ocelot, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
the pictures I posted are literally the average white person you'll see everyday
outside of the basement, most people aren't the greatest looking

Your own post right now is contradictory, you're claiming that what I posted would be below average and 4 psl in germany, implying that the average in germany is 4.5 psl or so - then you say makinithappen would be average in germany, in other words 4.5psl or above, in your own words...
read my post again, i said this guys would get rated under 4psl here

the guys i went to school with looked like this
Real school

he mogs op into deep depression

read my post again, i said this guys would get rated under 4psl here

the guys i went to school with looked like this

he mogs op into deep depression
that guy literally has redditor/pedo appearance jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6963, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
that guy literally has redditor/pedo appearance jfl
and still gets better girls than OP

he even gets mogged by your every day turk or arab from my city

Kanaks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
and still gets better girls than OP

he even gets mogged by your every day turk or arab from my city

guy in white, guy with the cap and guy with cig on his ear actually look good
they mog you as well

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
psl 8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157 and lifestyle21873
they mog you as well
White tshirt is slayer mogs newone to the 20th dimension

• +1
they mog you as well
they mog shit

i grew up with them, i got far more attention and girls

Btw guys, I think I'm getting the phallosan forte.
Just wanted to let y'all know :lul:

• JFL
they mog shit

the white tshirt mogs you so hard what are u talking about

• +1
they mog shit

I'm sorry but if this guy is your age, he mogs you

prime newone mogs them all though so you have that going for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Introvertednarc and lifestyle21873
the white tshirt mogs you so hard what are u talking about
i was one of the best looking ethnics back then man

dont know about now, but back then i got far more attention

i was one of the best looking ethnics back then man

dont know about now, but back then i got far more attention
Cope

• +1
You're totally delusional get off this forum ASAP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Just ate noodles with salmon. Just keeping y'all updated on current event

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
he won't give you permission bc deep down he knows he's a genetically inferior horse
why you dont battle him, if your so confident in your zayn looks you faggot?

why you dont battle him, if your so confident in your zayn looks you faggot?
because I only have side profile pics so it wouldn't make sense . you both have frontals + 3/4/side + I'm not beefing either you or @MakinItHappen ,

because I only have side profile pics so it wouldn't make sense . you both have frontals + 3/4/side + I'm not beefing either you or @MakinItHappen ,
big words now after you pack bullied him with your curry friends for months

while i was not even part of it