jesus-christ-3-56_6192.jpg

Very GL imo. 6 PSL with good pheno and colouring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lefisherman, Lonenely sigma and Xangsane
tss--bff8310ecf18835f385d0929cd2c495c.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk
Have to take into account the fact that there were no cameras back then, paintings make your fave rounder - I'm sure if he had a DSLR he'd mog hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Clark69
Mogger even with long beard and hair just don’t send me to hell jfl

The real alpha male 8PSL LEGIT

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
Mel Gibson is Jesus

Jesus wasnt white and he had black curly hair, as the bible said, these paintings are just depiction of artists from other societies but if you had read the bible you would have known he looks more like this:

DCD068BD ED96 4194 B374 BFF0697A0C34

Remember, Jesus doesn’t care about your looks and he loves you no matter what, he himself wasn’t a PSL chad. You will be judged by your actions.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lefisherman, AscendingHero, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
Jesus wasnt white and he had black curly hair, as the bible said, these paintings are just depiction of artists from other societies but if you had read the bible you would have known he looks more like this:

View attachment 2036297
Remember, Jesus doesn’t care about your looks and he loves you no matter what, he himself wasn’t a PSL chad. You will be judged by your actions.
It even says in the bible that he was not good looking, Jesus was entirely human in flesh.

Mogged by Buddha Chad

Screenshot 20230112 022353

View attachment 2036297
shut the fuck up I HATE ALL CHRISTIANS BURN ALL CHRISTIANS THEY WILL ALL BURN IN HELL YOU HYPOCRITICAL MOTEHR FUCKER I WILL RUN A RITUAL AND STEAL ALL CHRISTIAN SOUL I HATE JESUS CHRIST AND GOD FUCK GOD JESUS HJAS ZERO [POWER WJHAT WILL UR LORD AND SAVIOR DO WHEN I TAKE YOUR MIND BODY AND SOUL? AHAHAHA JESUS IS 0 PSL BECAUSE HE IS A MOTHER FUCKER ! REJECT RELIGION! EMBRACE THE PENTAGRAM!

• Woah
Reactions: Yuno_howitez

View attachment 2036297
He's frauding hard ong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036