PSL ratings are BS. Here's my proposed new system

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
No normal person cares about all these 1-10 ratings with extra decimal points when choosing a partner. Analysis of potentially fit partners are made on a split second, first impression judgement of HOT, OK or UGLY. This judgement is usually made at arms length at minimum, usually a bit further, from a view that's usually 5 inches below the male height. Therefore a sane ratings system would require that environment to be replicated. How to replicate it:

1. Photos disappearing after 5 seconds
2. For males, any photos at or above head height should be considered angle frauding
3. Only ratings options are: hot, ok or ugly
4. Photos should preferably be taken from a distance, showing everything from at least the waist up

What do you autists think?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
shit thread

top 10 worst threads

High iq and autisticpilled i agree

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and je3oe
trash thread. kill yourself

No normal person cares about all these 1-10 ratings with extra decimal points when choosing a partner. Analysis of potentially fit partners are made on a split second, first impression judgement of HOT, OK or UGLY. This judgement is usually made at arms length at minimum, usually a bit further, from a view that's usually 5 inches below the male height. Therefore a sane ratings system would require that environment to be replicated. How to replicate it:

1. Photos disappearing after 5 seconds
2. For males, any photos at or above head height should be considered angle frauding
3. Only ratings options are: hot, ok or ugly
4. Photos should preferably be taken from a distance, showing everything from at least the waist up

What do you autists think?
i kind of agree because you're right about we choose our partners on a split of seconds but with the psl system can give you a better idea how your smv is than just say hot,ok,ugly

i kind of agree because you're right about we choose our partners on a split of seconds but with the psl system can give you a better idea how your smv is than just say hot,ok,ugly

But PSL system often ends up in stupid disagreements nitpicking about decimal points when in reality people will categorize you in very general terms at the end of the day.