PSL retards have no taste in women

What makes you these that these rich high class chads are so untouched from the majority of society that they’re unable to be attracted to the same things that the average person already is, unless they’re so rich that they live in giant mansions and go to private schools or sum shit like that I highly doubt that
That is what he means by rich WASPS.

Hahahahhah imagine thinking you have higher standards and better taste in women than some of the most genetically gifted people on earth be it athletic gift, mental ability, etc.
Does Bezos count? He must have some genetic gift, right?

lauren-sanchez-jeff-bezos-mc-230523-eae547.jpg

I guess I'm just coping thinking I have better taste than he does. I guess my peasant brain just can't comprehend her beauty.

Does Bezos count? He must have some genetic gift, right?

lauren-sanchez-jeff-bezos-mc-230523-eae547.jpg

I guess I'm just coping thinking I have better taste than he does. I guess my peasant brain just can't comprehend her beauty.
Bezos is a smart dude, he dates a 50 year old woman who looks great for her age. Not beautifu,l but great boobs, ass and cocksucker lips. It shows that he doesn't need a flat stacy to fuck.

Celebrities and their gfs to prove you are retards

NINTCHDBPICT000616861536.jpg

Ryan Garcia - giga famous rich dude, hot young boxer - Drea Celina probably MTB with awful thick ass by this forum's standards

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Georgina-Rodriguezs-Relationship-Timeline-0001576.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo - giga famous rich dude, hot soccer player, one of the GOATs - Georgina Rodriguez probably MTB-HTB with awful thick ass and tits by this forum's standards

bezos-sanchez.jpg

Jeff Bezos - giga famous rich dude, one of the richest businessman - Lauren Sanchez - probably LTB roasite with fake tits and ass by this forum's standards

2351199e2d9180b045e029eac8c4d5a8.jpeg

Luka Doncic - giga famous rich dude, one of the greatest NBA players rn - Anamaria Goltes - probably fat MTB-low HTB with fake tits by this forum's standards

Man-Utd-news-67.png

Errol Spence Jr - giga famous rich dude, one of the greatest boxers rn - Debra - probably fat MTB by this forum's standards

27aefe2d-a-class-apart-1.jpg

Steph Curry - giga famous rich dude, NBA player - Ayesha - probably fat MTB/high LTB by this forum's standards

pictured-gabriela-berlingeri-bad-bunny-on-the-red-carpet-at-news-photo-1650559454.jpg

Bad Bunny - giga famous rich dude, singer with highest SMV besides Drake rn - Gabriela Barlingeri - MTB by this forum's standards

Oh no, these dudes must be poor, ugly, short, no status, etc... Are you serious? Get reality check first.
Bookmarked because it’s based